Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

John Carnaby vs Zoey Hamilton - A lesson in patience

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

John Carnaby vs Zoey Hamilton - A lesson in patience - Page 4 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Zoey Hamilton - A lesson in patience

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Truth be told John was rather expecting Zoey to bust out of the pin, she had been quite stubborn and had shown she had strength that belied her looks. The master of creation was no stranger to dealing with this though, he'd had gone through worst storms. But Zoey was more irritating than most of John's opponents, it was just starting to get to John. Just a bit, not to mention the comment that she'd made after breaking from the pin. The artist smirked outwardly at Zoey and responded with "Fragile? My dear I know that your anything but, shame you can't put it towards more nobler goals." John was wondering that. Did Zoey have a nicer side to her that was outside the ring? Maybe, but Mr Carnaby couldn't be concerned with that. She was riling John up though and not in the seductive kind of way either.

Still though Mr Carnaby was clearly in the advantage, with the length of the match John knew he'd be likely to run out of gas. But still his last title match with his boss proved that the master of creation could certainly go the distance, but Zoey was probably able to keep on too. Hence why John knew he needed to stay with what he knew best, because his submission moves were shown to give Ms Hamilton a considerable amount of trouble. His forte could help him carry the day, John just had to hold on and try to cope with her annoying nature and female teasing.

As Zoey sat back up John would decide to attempt another hold on Zoey, shifting behind her in an attempt to grab her nearest arm and cinch her into a hammerlock. Putting his head close to the side of her to make it far harder to try and reel the head back and clonk him as she had done so previously, John couldn't help but mutter something into Zoey's ear with "I shall endure my dear, my prowess of creation is reflective of this. Does your endurance equate to your beauty?" John under this was still having a growing ire for Zoey. But he still tried his best to be polite in the presence of such things......

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Zoey Hamilton - A lesson in patience - Page 4 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Zoey Hamilton - A lesson in patience

Post by RJD Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Truthfully Zoey had been pretty close to being kept down for the full three count in that last pin attempt, but the bluenette managed to chase that fact out of her head by focusing on the more significant factoid that John would likely at least be a tiny but frustrated by such a close count, more concerned about her opponent's currently low anger levels than she was the looming threat of a surprise loss. The feeling of mild satisfaction would still linger as John questioned if the petty Scot was perhaps wasting her strengths or blocking her potential through her petty methods and simplistic selfish goals. " Like what? In this profession there are no noble goals " Zoey would matter of factually respond, a rare glint of seriousness making it's way through as the bluenette talked, although of course it would still come across in the purposefully grating voice that the bluenette tended to rely on.

As the bluenette's groan formed into speech she would sit up her shifting would be halted by the weight of her opponent's body pressing into her back, as she felt her arm being pulled back and trapped with one of John's own. Then in a rare twist of fate the master of creation's words would rile up Zoey, the sudden close range compliment that was whispered into her ear earning a slight blush from the bluenette. Along with the blush there would be a moment of silence as the bluenette was too embarrassed to snap back with her own quick witted comment, instead just squirming from feeling his breath against her ear and letting out a slight groan as their bodies somewhat rubbed off each other in the hold.

Within a few moments though Zoey would recover from the shock, letting out the response that was likely expected just a few moments earlier. " No, it's even more overwhelming " The bluenette said, shuffling as much as she could as she did so. Before long the Scot would realise she was in a bad spot, she could endure a lot, but the match hadn't yet reached the point where Mr Carnaby would have to strategically reserve her energy for his holds. This meant that the bluenette couldn't afford to spend too much time letting herself get worked over in holds, perhaps later in the match where her endurance could outlast her opponent's stamina, but certainly not now.

Zoey at the moment was a but occupied with the pain of her arm being wrenched back though, taking a moment to try and coordinate her other arm before trying to drive it back into John's side, although her first attempt would be a bit weak and was barely on target. Of course Zoey planned to fire more off, but she didn't have the most freedom in this position and it took some effort and coordination just to aim a strike, so the slow bluenette would need to bare out the hold some more before making further attempts at escaping or alleviating the pressure of the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:01 pm

John was a bit surprised by Zoey's actual hidden depths there in response to him, he was half expecting her to just call him a prick or something else suitably annoying. But that did actually earn a modicum of respect from the master of creation that Zoey could show some maturity, but he wasn't going to vocalise it. She'd likely just try to take another jab at him, the way John saw it he was holding the cards right now. John had been getting rather riled up by the bluenette's attitude, but the artist knew if he stayed on Zoey he'd win. However Zoey wasn't the only one who could play the mind games, he saw that movement that the bluenette did in response to his compliment. Granted it was genuine, but John couldn't help it and spoke it out.

However Zoey wasn't going to idly by, no even with the length of the match she was going to fight. The vertical position helped her in that regard and Mr Carnaby was pondering if he shouldn't have tried to get her down to the mat and wrap his legs around her. Still though the position was what it was, and Zoey was going to take the chance and shoot out her free arm into him. The artist grunted loudly and buckled, there wasn't much to the shot but John knew he was on borrowed time now. With that in mind the young man would seek to transition into an moving grapple and try to flip Zoey over the ropes, at this length of the match John would at least settle for a time out. Though with this girl John had a feeling that she should be handled with care.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4