by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:52 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 12:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 12:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle - Page 3 Empty Re: Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

Post by PV Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:24 am

Lady Augusta thrashed and struggled, forgetting her upper class persona and her training in order to escape this pin. She was very unhappy that Alex had her in this position and was thankful it was a private gum as opposed to a real match in AFW. "You will get off me NOW!" she growled at the blunette. Her red face from the humiliation and the anger.

What came next was unbelievable!

Alex actually sat on Lady Augusta's face to enhance the pin. The posh girl was open eyed and open mouthed, not that anyone could see it. Feeling the embarrassment she got her hands free and pushed Alex from her face, looking to topple the girl from her position and to the side. If it worked, a very angry Lady Augusta would rise to her knees and look to pounce on Alex, wanting to pin her down now by sitting on her tummy again. This would not end well for Alex who dared to smother Lady Augusta.

PV

Back to top Go down

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle - Page 3 Empty Re: Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

Post by RJD Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:03 am

Alex felt a shiver go up her spine as she felt the face of royalty stick to her sweaty rear, causing the bluenette to shift a bit on Lady Augusta's face, rubbing her behind into Augusta's face more as she tried to keep up the reverse facesit pin. The cool queen would be sure to get pay back as she shoved her rear into her opponent's face, but before she could start counting the bluenette's opponent would manage to free her arms before shoving Alex off her, causing the cool wrestler to awkwardly crash to the side as her inexperience in such positions made it ridiculously easy to get her off. 

" H-Hey calm down, you did it first!" Alex would weakly protest, barely managing to turn herself so that her back was against the mat before Augusta lunged at the bluenette and sat on her stomach. The cool queen had a bad feeling about the situation she was in as she saw the enraged face of Augusta, truthfully she couldn't understand her opponent's rage was she had been daring to do the same thing earlier, and on top of that Alex considered facesitting to be more embarrassing than rage inducing. Clearly the bluenette was less proud than her opponent though, awkwardly pushing at Lady Augusta and bucking under the woman as she tried to dismount the angry woman, knowing that she didn't want to be stuck under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:51 am

Now that Lady Augusta had the upper hand she felt better, but the humiliation of having Alex sat on her face still could not go unpunished. Looking at her now square in the eyes she could have quite easily gone for a smother of her own, but there was more to wrestling than this, and she wasnt about to do something to diminish the power of her moves by doing them too often. Lady Augusta was struggling to hold Alex down who did not want her face buried in the aristocrats crotch again and so the posh girl dropped to one side, taking the bluenette between her thighs and flexed hard, looking to crush Alex a bit in a body scissor.

"Now you will submit to me otherwise I am going to drag you over to the corner and plant my bottom on your face. I believe the plebs call it a stink face but I assure you, my scent is delightful!"

Lady Augusta squeezed as hard as she could, and wanted to get Alex to give in, but then again she really wanted to smother the girl out. To make matters worse and wrapped her hand in the blue haired girls mane and pulled sharply. "If you cry I will consider not......" She paused to give Alex hope and then continued. ".... not sit my bare bottom on your face! For very long!" Lady Augusta gave a loud laugh, she was loving the mental domination as much as the physical

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:43 am

Alex was somewhat glad that she managed to block Lady Augusta's advance onto her face, but her relief would be short lived as the aristocrat soon locked in a tight body scissors, causing Alex to let out a pained groan and squirm in her opponent's snake like grip. " Y-You think I'd let you do that " Alex would cry out, putting her hands against Lady Augusta's shoulders and trying to push the woman back in vain. The cool queen was finding herself getting a bit to anxious as she heard Lady Augusta's continued threats, but her pride wouldn't let the cool queen give in yet.

Alex's pained groans would turn into cries as she started to kick her legs against the mat and pant desperately for air, before her hair was grabbed and pulled harshly, causing a little bit of drizzle to form in Alex's eyes as she heard Lady Augusta start to say something that sparked a tiny bit of hope. The cool queen's hope would completely vanish though when she heard Augusta continue, prompting the desperate Alex to try and put her hands on Lady Augusta's waist to try and part the legs from each other, although by this point it was likely way too late.

" D-Don't sit on me anymore! I'm not your bitch or servant or anything! Who even does that anyway!?!"
Alex would cry out, elevating in volume with each statement, going into slight hysterics, before then collecting saliva in her mouth and trying to launch a quick bit of spit onto Augusta's face, doing anything she could to resist the Lady's will, almost seeming like a child throwing a tantrum.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Holding her rival between her smooth but powerful thighs, Lady Augusta beamed down an evil smile at Alex, which was obviously in some distress now. Ever one to play the psychological game and eased the pressure slightly and stopped pulling Alex's blue mane. Instead Lady Augusta softly stroked the girls hair as if soothing a child after they had fallen over or were upset. "Hmmm maybe you a right, I am sorry Alex, I wont sit on you like a servant.... no no that would be far too cruel..." the pause indicated there were a lot worse things to come from the posh girls mouth, and everything she said seemed to have a loaded sentiment.

"....I will make you my personal bottom inspector! Thats a very dignified position.... for me at least. Cheeks pressed against your face, until I am confident you have done a good job, doesnt that sound like fun?" She flashed an evil grin again before tugging hard and releasing the scissor. If it all went to plan, Lady Augusta was looking to get up and literally drag Alex over to the nearest turnbuckle by her hair where she had far greater torments planned. She expected Alex to struggle, which in turn turned on the aristocrat even more. She loved it when she could break them

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:31 am

Alex couldn't help but let out a low cry of pain as Lady Augusta increased the strength of her scissored and targeted her with a smile full of malice, causing the bluenette to forcibly stop herself from drizzling as she tried to remain somewhat composed in the face of danger. Just as the cool queen was getting used to the tough treatment and building up the will needed to endure it, her opponent would suddenly change her approach entirely, stroking the cool queen's hair in a comforting manner that was equally embarrassing and soothing, although of course she would admit to neither.

Things would suddenly start making sense again though when Augusta continued on, revealing her true intentions in cruel manner and causing Alex to slap herself mentally for not expecting this. Alex would finally be able to breath properly again when Augusta released the scissors, causing the cool queen to heave and hold her chest, before then letting out a yelp as her hair was grabbed and pulled mercilessly, dragging the bluenette towards the corner.

" Aow, ahh, Yahh! H-Hey ah!" Alex would cry out, trying to hold onto Lady Augusta's hands to get them off her hair, but obviously not being able to put in the power needed as she was both in pain and being dragged towards something she couldn't see. Soon enough the cool queen would find out exactly what her opponent's intentions were, just as she was into the corner. The cool queen couldn't help but be frustrated, she had came here for an honest match but so far it seemed like she was just going to be entertainment for her kinky and sadistic domme.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:52 am

Lady Augusta dragged and threw Alex into the corner so she was sat on her behind and the posh girl immediately parted her legs so she could stand almost straddling the blue haired girl. She turned and let her bottom face Alex, so the smaller wrestler could absorb just what was about to happen. Looking over her shoulder she smirked. "Now, I think you should get some practice in. Dont you DARE raise your hands and resist you little slave! Or I will punish you further" This wasnt just Lady Augusta trying to humiliate Alex, she was trying to break the girl so that she would cry and submit to the aristocrat.

Without hesitation, Lady Augusta backed up and sat right on Alex's face, letting her perfect cheeks smoosh into the girls face and lock out any chance of air with a textbook stinkface. The effects of the girls weight, her excitement and of course the fact she had a light sweat now on her body and bottoms would be a powerful mix. Grabbing the ropes Lady Augusta would bump her hips a few times just to force Alex's face deeper to her plump cheeks

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:20 am

Alex would make a slight " umph" noise with her lips as she was thrown into the corner, blushing a bit as she looked up at Lady Augusta's form hunched towards her, still holding her ribs with one hand and hair with the other as she tried to recover from the damage she had just taken. The cool queen would see Lady Augusta peering over her shoulder with her rear facing the bluenette, Alex knew exactly what Augusta was planning to do and would deny the command from the lady, trying to grasp her aristocrat opponent's rear and push it away.

" N-no what are you even doing?! "
Alex would cry out, still not believing the situation she found herself in and seemingly about to continue her desperate rant before Lady Augusta's aggressive bumps would easily knock the cool woman's hands aside and leave Alex to have her face slapped by Augusta's rear as the woman bumped her hips, hitting the bluenette enough to disorient her a little bit and leave her vulnerable to the stink face.

Alex would let out a muffled scream as her nose and lips ended up being trapped in Lady Augusta's crevice as the woman's ample butt cheeks flattened the smaller woman's face. The bluenette wouldn't be able to do anything as Lady Augusta sat back, her tights doing little to protect Alex's face as the light sweat her opponent had gathered was enough to allow the aristocrats smooth booty to stick to Alex's red face, the stench of sweat sticking to her face as Lady Augusta took her seat upon Alex's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:49 pm

As Lady Augusta sat back she wiggled into the stinkface. It was not a move she often uses, but in a private setting like this, she could explore and humiliate "guests" in unique ways. Lady Augusta breathed deeply again, just to highlight that she had all the air in the room and the cool bluenette had just the soft material of the posh girls bottom. "I must admit, I dont know where my dear brother found you but I am very glad he did. Your face is very comfortable" she threw her head back to let out a devious chuckle and was conscious that Alex could pass out at any time which would spoil the aristocrats fun

She lifted off and got back to her feet to see her handiwork, or rather her, bootywork. "Oh you poor pathetic thing, your cheap and tacky makeup is all smeared across your ugly face. You look like a common disgusting urchin!" Lady Augusta leaned in and sniffed. "UGH and you smell terrible, you really need a shower" Alex was fine in all truth, apart from the generous smothering Lady Augusta had laid on her, but the posh and mean girl was determined to make Alex cry.

She stepped back and stood there hands on her hips a satisfied smirk on her face and again barked an order to her plaything. "Crawl to me and kneel so you can worship my perfect legs you sniveling little brat! Otherwise you will be smothered again and again!

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:17 am

Alex would slap at and try to push Lady Augusta's rear forward in a panic, but wouldn't be able to get a good grasp or put power behind her slaps, despite the cool queen's desperate attempt's to stop herself from having her face sat on again she couldn't stop her opponent from grinding her rear into her face. By this point her opponent was sweating quite a bit, which would result in Alex feeling the soaked material of her opponent's panties occasionally meet with her lips and nose, or cover her eyes. Most of all Alex wished she wasn't in this situation in the first place, but she would have appreciated it if her opponent had at least not worn a skirt. The cool queen couldn't do anything in response to her opponent's belittling, since her lips were surrounded by and pressed against her opponent's great ass.

Alex after finally being freed from the stinkface would gasp for air, her eyes almost tearing up as her opponent's sweat had stuck to her face and the sweat marking of her opponent's behind was only getting more prevalent on her face. The cool queen's day would just get worse though as Augusta took no mercy in letting the bluenette know just how inferior and hopeless she was, but the woman wouldn't even end there as she started to pick apart Alex by saying she stank and making fun of her makeup that was ruined entirely due to Lady Augusta.

" S-Shut up " Alex would barely manage to say, starting to cry a little bit and desperately trying to wipe the tears away before they could roll down her face, but ultimately the cool queen couldn't stop her face from becoming misty and from drizzling. After Lady Augusta ordered Alex to move the bluenette would consider it for a second, before hesitatingly crawling forward until she was just in front of Lady Augusta's meaty legs. The bluenette was about to succumb to her attractive opponent before deciding not to go through with it, barely managing to save her pride in time, although her following words would probably not do much of the same. " You don't even have anything else you can do! Just let me leave already, don't you get bored of being a kinky bitch? " Alex would cry out, frowning as it seemed she was switching between frightened and infuriated. One thing was for sure, Alex was certainly upset, which probably meant her opponent would be satisfied with this result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next