Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle - Page 2 Empty Re: Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

Post by PV Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Lady Augusta was so confident that she had her rival under complete control and brushed her hair aside being more concentrated on her look than what Alex was doing. Still with her back turned she gasped as Alex's arms came around her waist

"What do you think you are...."

The upper class wrestler didnt get chance to finish questioning the nerve of the blue haired girl. With some effort Lady Augusta found herself dumped over onto her back with her shoulder against the canvas. The blonde haired aristocrat could hardly believe what happened. Alex had managed to suplex her over for a pinning attempt. What annoyed Lady Augusta the most was not the move, it was the way Alex announced her move.

Before the count even hit ONE! Lady Augusta kicked out and rolled to her hands and knees. She took a breath before turning to Alex with a evil look in her eye. "How dare you! How dare you try to pin me!! I am your Queen!!

This was anger like never before and it didnt spell a good time for the blue haired minx.

Lady Augusta came over to the prone form and Alex and looked to drop to her knees, right on Alex's chest in a brutal but effective knee drop. If nothing else it would slow down the girl and make her think twice about daring to even challenge Lady Augusta again.

PV

Back to top Go down

Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle - Page 2 Empty Re: Volley & Serve - Lady Augusta vs Alex Drizzle

Post by RJD Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Alex would try to tightly hold into her opponent in the pin as she naively tried to keep Augusta down early in the match, just to find out her extra effort was worthless as the lady easily kicked out of the pin.The bluenette would then roughly fall to the mat as her opponent quickly got up and let her fans be heard

Alex would be a bit to focused on the match to hear her opponent and so would be unprepared when Augusta dropped both her knees into Alex's chest. Prompting the bluenette to cry out in pain and hold her opponent's thighs after the whole weight of the bluenette's opponent came down on her.

The cool queen thought she had made a comeback with her suplex but she was immediately punished for being so naive, her again being helpless against the cruel but sexy lady yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:13 am

Landing the double knee, which itself was a fairly brutal move, Lady Augusta returned to her cocky upper class demeanor. She straddled Alex, sitting on her tummy and reached for the blue haired girls hands, looking to pin them over her head whilst keeping her gaze locked on the girl, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I think this is a far more fitting position for you, under me, knowing your place..."
Lady Augusta wasnt the strongest wrestler but she had immense technique and pushed up slightly, letting her bottom slam into Alex's tummy to knock some of the fight out of the girl. Grinning down at her blue haired rival, Lady Augusta was beginning to actually like the girl secretly. She loved sitting on people, it gave her an amazing sense of power and further fed her royal ambitions

"I have you pinned, Now count! Or it gets a lot worse" It was a bold statement, despite the fact Lady Augusta was hiding the fact she was becoming quite turned on and damp between her thighs, she was ordering Alex to count herself out of the match for the pin

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Alex's attention would quickly be taken away from her pained chest when her opponent forcefully grabbed her hands and pinned them to the mat while straddling the cool queen. The bluenette knew this was a standard position but something about Lady Augusta's unmoving and deep stare embarrassed Alex and sent a chill down her spine.

The bluenette then heard her royal opponent's cocky words, prompting Alex to frown at her. " You're not even that str-" Alex would retort, before being interrupted by her opponent's butt slam " Not that strong!" Alex would then practically yell, finishing off her thought from earlier as she struggled in vain under Augusta for a moment.

Alex was actually starting to wonder exactly how this match was meant to play out, usually she would have put all of her strength into trying to escape but since there was no one counting she was a little bit confused and didn't see the need to waste energy. Just as the queen of cool style was pondering the match type her opponent would mention something though, Alex looking up at Augusta with confused eyes and smirking before responding to her command. " Wait, you want me to count myself? Ha! there's no way I'm counting so I suppose I'm never being pinned " The bluenette would confidently say, proud of herself for finding a loophole that her opponent likely could fix pretty easily.

Alex at the moment wouldn't notice that her opponent was getting stimulated, if she knew this then perhaps the bluenette would be trying harder to escape. Seeing as she couldn't lose in this position and that if her opponent moved for a smother or submission Alex could just escape easier, the bluenette wasn't really all that eager to try and power out of the pin. Although the queen of cool style would blush a little bit as Lady Augusta started right down into her eyes, Alex wondering why the British lady was so intent on keeping eye contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:13 pm

A huge grin formed on Lady Augusta's face. She kept her eyes locked on Alex and with her hands pinning the blue haired girls she spoke. "I am starting to like how you play along like a good little pet..." Lady Augusta shuffled forward now sitting her fine bottom on Alex's chest. She let her thighs slowly caress Alex's cheeks and frame her face for a tight schoolgirl pin. The upper class wrestler moved her rivals hands so they were pinned straight over her head.

"Now as I was saying, you are right, you aren't pinned..."

Lady Augusta sat upright now, hands on her hips letting her weight to all the work. Casually flicking her hair back, she shifted forward and sat on Alex's face again, letting her white and damp panties swallow the bluenette's features. Her short skirt flapped over Alex's eyes and Lady Augusta pulled it back so she could gleefully smirk at her rival

"....but you are being smothered!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:08 am

Just as Alex thought she had outwitted her opponent in some manor she would quickly learn exactly how wrong she was. The taunting was a tiny bit annoying but the true trouble would come later when Augusta shuffled up and sat atop Alex's breasts, causing the bluenette to let out a slight pained moan as her breasts were squished between Augusta's rear. The bluenette would then feel her opponent caressing Alex's cheeks with her thighs, which was a bit unsettling as she looked up at her grinning opponent. Around this time Alex would also realise that her opponent was getting aroused as she felt the wetness from her crotch.

Alex was surprised to find that her elitist opponent had already managed to get aroused and was too shocked to respond as Augusta continued her explanation. But as the cool queen was waiting for Augusta to get to the point she would suddenly feel her mouth and noise being swallowed by the aristocrats crotch. The bluenette would let out a muffled scream and kick her feet as she felt Lady Augusta's excitement through her panties and could smell her arousal. 

Before long the blonde lady would pull her skirt back before smirking at the cool queen, making Alex feel more nervous as her opponent kept eye contact while smothering her. " OOMFF" Alex would mumble from under her opponent, trying to move her hands to Lady Augusta's wet thighs and try in vain to move them, resulting in the bluenette weakly pawing and pushing against her opponent. At this moment the cool queen was starting to wish she had just started the count, it wouldn't have been difficult to get out of the pin but truthfully she was finding it incredibly difficult to stop her opponent's crotch from pressing into her lips and nose. The whole experience was made worse by the fact that Lady Augusta was just casually fixing her hair as she remained seated on the cool queen's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:19 pm

As much as she enjoyed this position, it was still a match and Lady Augusta wanted to win. This kinda of smothering was more reserved for her private sessions with those she deemed worthy. As much as she liked the bluenette, she would have to earn that sort of pleasure. Lady Augusta slipped off her trapped rivals face and got up to her feet, she would bend and look to wrap her hands in Alex's blue mane, wanting to pull her up to her feet.

"No time for laying around like a disgusting unemployed person, at least try to wrestle me..." Lady Augusta gave a sarcastic comment and looked bored by her rival. It was terribly cruel and even worse than the physical damage the posh girl could do. As Alex got up, Lady Augusta would look to whip her into the ropes, ready to deal more damage

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:04 pm

Alex's humiliation would luckily only last a moment later, as Lady Augusta decided to drag the woman up to her feet by her hair, leading to a slight pained groan from the cool queen but still leaving her in a position much more preferable to her previous one.

Alex would then hear a pretty harsh comment from Lady Augusta, as much as the cool queen hated to admit it she had let herself get a bit careless and had ended up in bad positions twice already in this match. Alex's opponent's words may have had cruel intent but they ended up giving Alex the wake up slap she needed to will herself back into the match. When Alex was whipped towards the ropes she would run back towards her opponent, although Alex would wait until she was just about to enter reaching grasp of Lady Augusta and show exactly why she was referred to as the "queen of cool style."

Upon getting into the reaching grasp of her opponent Alex would suddenly try to slide under her opponent, trying to use the momentum of her run to smoothly carry herself under Lady Augusta's legs and behind the tennis player. The cool queen would then quickly transition her slide back into a run and go towards the opposite ropes from earlier before rebounding off of them, before then using the steam she had built up to push off the mat with her feet and propel herself towards Augusta, the cool queen bending her body in mid air to attempt to hit Augusta with a surely painful running cross body.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Lady Augusta decided that following Alex to attack was the best course of action. However it was not to be, as the queen of cool returned from the ropes she jumped and hit Lady Augusta with a crossbody. "UUGFFFF" The posh girl let out a cry as she hit the canvas with the bluenette on top of her, lay across Lady Augusta's breasts.

The upper class wrestler lay there shocked at first, but then she felt her anger rise. "Get off me you stupid little girl, how dare you try and attack me!! I will make you cry before this is over!!" Lady Augusta was not impressed and planted her feet trying to shove the girl off of her.

Her worst fear was not only that anyone got the best of her, even for a moment, but that she would get a taste of her own medicine someday. It was common in AFW for humiliation to be used, and as much as Lady Augusta liked to use her rivals as a seat, she could never have that happen to her. She squirmed and writhed, looking to use her skill to get free of the girl

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:50 pm

The match was proving to be a humiliating affair for Alex so far, truthfully the admittedly fickle willed wrestler was surprised that she could even launch a full hearted counterattack considering that she was usually pretty easy to break down. " Gah! " Alex would cry out as her body collided with Augusta's at high speeds, the cool queen had been planning to give her crossbody a name worthy of it's cool nature but the impact was a little more than she had anticipated, and so she ended up knocking the air out of her lungs before she could yell.

It seemed the cool queen's opponent wasn't suffering with the same issue though, threatening Alex and causing her to frown in disapproval, Alex knew that her opponent probably wouldn't make it her main goal to cause her enough grief to cry but the bluenette had a tendency to "drizzle" in her matches so Alex took Augusta's irritated threat more seriously than she should have. " I don't normally do things like this, but I guess I'll make an exception " Alex would respond, trying to wrap her arms around one of Augusta's to hold it down while coiling her legs around Augusta's other arm as Alex said what she wanted to.

It was a bit difficult for Alex to try and keep her larger opponent down, attempting to hold Lady Augusta down long enough for the woman to let up on her struggling a little bit, she didn't expect the energetic aristocrat to stop struggling entirely but the cool queen knew she would immediately be pushed off if she didn't wait until Lady Augusta's full focus wasn't on pushing the bluenette. If Alex got lucky and managed to spot a opening then she would quickly uncoil her legs and try to remove her arms from their position around Augusta's arm, before moving the other one onto the Lady's torso, and then proceeding to reposition herself atop her opponent and trying to quickly plop her behind on Augusta's face for a quick bit of revenge.

It was rare for Alex to attempt anything like this, but against such an irritating opponent who promised to make the bluenette cry Alex felt somewhat justified, although even if she did manage to somewhat secure her position it would still feel a bit awkward to her feeling Augusta's facial features against her covered rear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next