by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Like They Do it in Stockholm

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Like They Do it in Stockholm Empty Like They Do it in Stockholm

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:45 am

By the twisted standards of Elsa Grey, it had been a very good night. Her matches had become increasingly seldom as of late, though she surely didn't need the money, and even more rare and enjoyable was the stipulation to take her victim home with her for more playtime. Kaede had suffered in ways that delighted Elsa to the core, and she was only going to make the poor, beaten girl even more of a broken husk before the night was over. To top it all off, this match in particular had favored her to the extreme: Kaede was hers as long as she liked. The idea of a personal plaything to come home to, a terrified, helpless young girl who would scream and suffer for her on a regular basis was more than she could have possibly dreamed, and her plans for this evening alone would leave deep mental scars that would only get more entertaining as time went on. Truly, if this woman ever grew tired or desensitized to her own sadism, she showed no signs of it.

Pulling into the parking garage of her apartment building, she retrieved the naked, unconscious girl from her trunk and brought her to her fairly luxurious apartment without interruption. As shameless as she was, Elsa appreciated not having to deal with the trouble of explaining herself... or just being around people who didn't understand her art. She set the naked girl next to the girl like a bag of groceries, locked the door, and brought her over to the one, secret, peculiar room in her apartment. The pristine white and stylish decorations were replaced with cold grey concrete, sex toys and veritable torture devices. She tied Kaede's hands behind her back with a leather strap, anticipating an "unsportsmanlike" attempt at escape, and gave a few gentle slaps to her cheek to rouse her back to life. "Wake up, my sweet thing," she cooed with an almost motherly tone, "our night together is far from over."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Like They Do it in Stockholm Empty Re: Like They Do it in Stockholm

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:20 am

vKaede was only dimly aware of what was going. Not completely out, but fading to and from consciousness.

She remembered being somewhere dark and hot and uncomfortable. The trunk of a car, she was pretty sure, though she couldn’t quite remember how she got there, or why it hurt so much to move around. She wasn’t wearing any clothes - not that she ever did, really - and so many places on her body hurt. Punches. Someone had been hitting her, hard and often.

The next thing she recalled was being lifted up and carried around by someone. Someone bigger than her stronger than her. She couldn’t recognize where they were, she’d never been here before, but she could say it was a place where people didn’t mind a naked woman being carried around. Probably not a good thing.

Then came the slaps.

One, on her left cheek.

”Ah!”

Another, on her right.

”Hey, what-”

Left, again.

”What is-”

Right, again.

”Stop, I’m up!”

Fully roused to life, Kaede opened her eyes and saw the face of her captor - the German. Elsa Grey. Memories flooded into her brain, reminding her of what just happened. The beating. The taunting. The torture. The match that went so wrong, so fast. And now...and now…

”Ugh!” Kaede began to squirm about, frantically struggling against her bonds. ”Let me out, get this shit off me!” She shrieked and twisted, left and right, trying to work her way free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:13 am

The giggle Elsa let out in response could lead one to believe that she had no intention of harming anyone ever again... but nothing could be farther from the truth. "Oh, no no no no no, dear! Zat was not ze agreement! You are my little plaything for as long as I could possibly like! But, zis is good that you struggle, it is how it should be. It is not so fun when zey just accept defeat, don't you think?" She threw an unopposed jab into Kaede's belly once again with a happy sigh, just because she could.

With a smile, Elsa stood up and discarded her jacket once more, looking around the room for her first order of the evening. "What game shall we play first, hm? We could continue with ze beating, though I'm not sure how much more your precious little body could take! Or, we could see what sort of things fit inside of you?" For a moment, she seemed genuinely distraught by their variety of options, but soon her eyes lit up with relief and joy in equal measure. "I know, I have just ze game for you!" She went across the room and fetched a handful more leather straps, with various buckles and loops already attached. In her other hand, and under her arm, an almost frightening array of dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs, practically spilling out of her grasp. "Oh, I know you will love zis one. You can win it, after all!"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:33 am

Somehow, the glee that Elsa had over this was the worst thing. If she’d just been some horrible, mean bitch, if she’d cursed at Kaede and spat in her face, it would’ve been easier to take. Kaede could’ve made sense of that, she could’ve coped with it. To an extent.

But, instead, the woman came off so comforting and loving, like she was the gentlest person in the world...even as her fist plunged into Kaede’s stomach and hammered her against the cold floor.

Coughing and gagging, the pink punkette rolled about, still struggling with the bonds, trying to think of some way out of this. The strap was tight, not giving much, but it didn’t seem like this was a prison cell or anything. If she could just get past her, make it outside, call for help…

Her thoughts had been going off for a moment, but they centered against when Elsa came back, carrying with her an assortment of device - too many devices to put into one body all at once, though she doubted the German woman would look at it that way.

It took a little working, but Kaede managed to stagger to her feet, stumbling as she went, teetering left and tottering right. ”I’m not-” She shook her head and backed away, nearly tripping as she went. ”Game? What game?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:50 am

Elsa had returned from the other end of the room with a smile, but when she saw Kaede on her feet, she shook her head and sighed. It was an amused sigh, sure, she continued to love the teen's spunk, but this was not the time for her to be on her feet. Letting everything drop to the floor, she grabbed the smaller girl by the shoulders and drove yet another knee into her tummy, before pulling her back and rolling her towards the end of the room farthest from the door. She grabbed the straps first, approaching her weakened prey and tying one strap around her right thigh. "It is quite simple, once I have made preparations," she replied calmly, tying the other end of the strap around her left tricep, so that relieving the strain on one end meant increasing it on the other. "All you have to do is go out that door," she continued, doing the same with her left thigh and her neck this time, so that not volunteering for a strain on her back would leave her strangled. "I won't lock the door, and you don't even have to go farther than that! I will untie you, bring you clothes, even drive you home!" She took a step back to admire her handiwork before picking up a few of the previously discarded toys.

"Oh, one more rule you should know, though," she added coldly as she approached once more. "If you, should we say, leave any stains on my floor..." she shoved a vibrator deep into the younger girl's sex, flipping it on and following up with a plug in the other end, "Well, zen you lose, and I keep you."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 pm

”Whoa-” Kaede began to back up as Elsa approached her, knowing nothing good would come from it. ”Whoa, wait, don’t-”

The knee hit her already hammered midsection hard and instantly folded her up. She would’ve fallen straight down if Elsa hadn’t hurled her hard to the other side of the room, dumping her like the trash she probably thought she was.

Then came the bonds. Elsa struggled, fought as best she could, but she was in no position to resist as the straps were locked on, nor could she keep the vibrator and the plug from going into her more intimate places. She could feel the buzzing, the way it tickled her insides, and as perverse as it was, she welcomed the pleasure…

...until the challenge was made clear.

Kaede looked at Elsa with wide eyes for a moment, as if she couldn’t believe she was serious. But, of course, she was. It was a test. A crazy, sick test. Maybe Elsa wouldn’t do it even if she succeeded, but it was a chance she had to take.

Gritting her teeth hard, Kaede tried to move forward on her trapped legs...and failed, falling flat on her chest a second later. She rose, tried again, and failed the same way. Finally, she gave in and started slithering her way across the floor, her muscles tensed as she fought for every foot. Just a little more...just a little more…

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 pm

For her part, Elsa did little to interfere. At least just yet. With a relaxed sigh, she fully disrobed, flicking her hair back and placing a hand on her hip. If her intuition was right, having another fully nude woman in the room with her, especially one as fit and attractive as Elsa, was not going to be doing Kaede any favors. Every failed effort that the young girl made caused Elsa's smile to grow brighter, until she was almost in a giggling fit. Finally, as Kaede started to squirm across the ground like a worm, Elsa grabbed a folding chair (her present line of work made her realize these were always a good thing to have around) and took a seat, getting a more comfortable view of the action. She was astonished with the progress her little plaything had made, Kaede had made about halfway across the room, but there was another half to go yet, and a few more tricks along the way if the pink-haired girl proved especially stubborn.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:48 am

For a moment, Kaede paused her hellish march across the floor, as Elsa went about her business and grabbed the chair. There was a moment of fear when she suspected the crazed woman would hit her with it, but no - she was just watching the show. Watching nude. With no clothes on. Nothing to cover up those breasts, those full hips, those devilish curves...

She would’ve cursed, spat at her, done a lot of things, but a twinge of pleasure made her rethink that. She was just barely able to keep from spurting now, and she could feel the cliff approaching far quicker than she would’ve liked.

More determined than ever, she threw her all into a mad dash for the door, crawling as fast as she could. Three-quarters of the way, now. She didn’t know how she’d open the door with her hands tied up, but that was a problem for when she got there. She closed her eyes, thought about the most unsexy things on the planet, and soldiered on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:59 am

The progress Elsa's plaything had made already was extremely impressive, she'd be a tough nut to crack. If she weren't so weak as a fighter, it'd almost be a problem. But as things were, it only pleased Elsa all the more, knowing Kaede would fight and squirm until her little heart gave out, all to no avail. Every inch she crawled had to be incredibly painful, stretching and choking herself to gain any ground at all. In addition, the movement of her thighs would only make the motion inside her worse, brought her closer to the brink. And despite all that, this brave little soldier was almost to the door. It almost looked like she'd make it.

Unfortunately for her, though, Elsa never mentioned anything about not interfering. With a comfortable sigh, she stood up from her chair, sashayed over to Kaede's twisted body, and grabbed her by the pink locks, dragging her all the way back to where she started before finishing with a stomp to the head. "Awww, poor thing!" she cooed, "You were so close! Only to have it all stolen away!"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:09 am

It was hard, ridiculously hard, but the way Kaede figured there was a rhythm to the movement. The trick was moving, but not moving too much. Just enough get her forward without pushing her over the edge. A battle for inches. Foot by foot by foot. More and more. Just a little more…

The door was close, she was almost there…

Then pain in her scalp was searing as she was dragged back, but it didn’t compare to the rage that was going through her mind as she was hauled away. ”You bitch!” She spat, hissing even while Elsa cruelly laughed, hissing that only stopped when a moan escaped her lips. Control had fled her, and with that, the floodgates opened. There was a steady dripping along the floor, making the cruel path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum