Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

2v1 Mixed Doubles v. William Castur

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

2v1 Mixed Doubles v. William Castur - Page 2 Empty Re: 2v1 Mixed Doubles v. William Castur

Post by noob Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:51 am

William was prepared for a hard match, but one could only prepare so much for pain. He reluctantly rose to his feet grimacing all the way up. "Of course I'm not submitting." The bartender said rather matter of factly, now in a bit less pain as he was hauled up. Once standing, Will would try to throw a punch at Spencer's side.

William quickly found himself thrown into to the side, grunting as his body made impact with the corner. He would look up to see Augusta looking down at him slumped over the turnbuckle. "H...hi." He mumbled. Will would quickly ignore her and turn back to Spencer, ready to get back at him. If his opponent didn't come to him, he would approach and throw a kick aimed at his foe's ribs.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

2v1 Mixed Doubles v. William Castur - Page 2 Empty Re: 2v1 Mixed Doubles v. William Castur

Post by PV Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:31 pm

As William approached quickly Lady Augusta smiled but it was not a pleasant smile, she had bad intentions toward the young man. As he slumped she reached into the ring and made a slap at his head, nothing to really damage him but more to dismiss him. The ref girl came over and warned Lady Augusta about this but she shrugged her shoulders.

"I wanted to remove to poor person from our corner, he doesnt deserve to be here!"

Lord Spencer on the other hand approached and found himself walking into a boot. "HHUFFFF" he paused dead in his tracks as it connected with his tummy and ribs. "You.. little bastard" he would gasp trying to get his breath back. The commotion caught the attention of Lady Augusta who was ready to jump in a moment notice if things got bad, but she wanted to see what William could do, so instead in her truly obnoxious manner called out

"Oh Spencer, you seem a bit stunned, are you really going to let this unsavory, ill-bred pig do that to you!"

Sometimes her mouth was as deadly as her moves, and it would serve to anger Lord Spencer, which didnt bode well for William

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:31 am

"Oww hey...HEY!" William protested as Augusta slapped at his head. He decided to focus on his main problem though, electing to deal with the woman later. She didn't look like she would be much more than a distraction anyway. He would quickly get out of the corner and strike his other opponent. The bartender smiled as he hit Spencer in the ribs. The remarks against him only made him happier that he landed the hit.

"Ill bred pig huh?" Will commented, looking to drive his knee into Spencer's gut. He wasn't much enjoying the insults. Being in the service industry, he had encountered plenty of customers who thought they were above everyone else. Now he had a great chance to let out a bit of anger against the difficult customer type. The bartender was going to enjoy watching the pair have their asses kicked by someone of such 'low class'. If he managed to stun Spencer, William would quickly try to wrap his arms around his foe's neck and bring him down to the mat with a ddt.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:05 am

Lord Spencer was annoyed, his sister seemed to have a way to push his buttons a bit like Bane when he is sent into rage mode.

He was all bent over from the shot across his abs and felt William grip his head ready to dump him into the canvas. Lord Spencer was not having that, and as some self sacrifice he actually moved into William, gripping him around the waist and looking to kick off so he could spear the bartender against the turnbuckles

Sure it would hurt him also but it would buy enough time for Lady Augusta to tag in and start her assault on William. If it worked, Lord Spencer would fall away leaving William in the corner and Lady Augusta knew exactly what she wanted to do. She would roughly (and unlady like) grab William by the hair to keep him trapped whilst she attempted to climb the corner post from outside the ring, she was looking to give William a taste of her signature move, Lady Augusta's Pleasure

If she managed to follow through, she would step over, so her legs here pinning William as best she could, and she would sit back right on his upturned face, letting her weight settle for a cocky smother. Of course, she would add all the refinements an upper class lady should by casually crossing her legs and folding her arms, looking as regal as possible whilst subjecting the bartender to a humiliating smother

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:23 am

For a moment, William had gained the upper hand. He was about to build on his advantage but soon found himself being pushed back towards the turnbuckle. The two wrestlers picked up some speed and soon after they both crashed into the corner. "AARGH!" William yelled as his back slammed against the turnbuckle, his advantage quickly disappearing.

The bartender would have slumped into the corner if not for Lady Augusta holding him up in place by the hair. He looked up to see the woman climbing the ropes and roughly bringing his head between her legs. Augusta tilted his head up just in time for him to see her plant herself on top of his face. "Mmmhphh" He groaned as he found himself being smothered by his opponent's assets.

For a moment, William was left stunned. If his face wasn't buried beneath Augusta's ass, the crowd would be able to see it turning a deep shade or red. Trying to get his opponent off of him, he would bring his hands up and grab onto Augusta's thighs. He just wanted to dethrone his royal opponent and would try to push her off of the ropes and down onto the mat.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:56 am

Lady Augusta waved to the crowd and smiled as she smothered the bartender under her ample bottom. She could even hear offers from the front row to exchange places with William for crazy amounts of money. Lady Augusta took the opportunity to wiggle just to 'rub' in her move, although she didnt want to finish him, at least not yet, that would come later.

She was somewhat irked at his wandering hands which cupped and pushed at her rear. With her balance slipping she jumped off and sprang forward flipping off her feet into an elegant cartwheel before returning back upright, much to the crowds audible awe. Lord Spencer meanwhile had gotten back up to the apron and was stood leaning against the ropes next to William.

"You know she is going to sit on your face again to pin you right?" he chuckled, before adding a slightly more menacing tone, "I am going to make sure of it..." He moved to push on the back of Williams head shifting him out of the corner someway and toward Lady Augusta who was waiting middle ring with a beaming smile on her face, ready to capitalize on her rivals disorientation.

"I am here ready and waiting you vulgar, barbaric fool. I bet you loved me doing that. Disgusting pervert!!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:33 am

Much like the crowd, William was also awestruck by Lady Augusta's moves as well as her regal rump. Unlike the audience though, he was in no hurry to end up back under it. The bartender was happy to have a second to take a breather. He wasn't able to relax too much though do to the constant taunting of his opponents. "Shut up, that's not going to happen!" He snapped at Spencer. "You guys just caught me by surprise." He said, hoping that was the case.

Will stumbled forward slightly as he was roughly pushed out of the corner. "You're clearly the perv out of us." he calmly responded, trying not to let the girl get to him. He didn't have too much of a plan yet, but seeing how his current foe was a good bit smaller than him, he wanted to see if he could use that to his advantage. If his foe was going to call him barcaric though, he would at least try to prove her right. The bartender would invite Augusta to a test of strength, eager to grapple with the smaller woman.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:44 am

Lord Spencer laughed obnoxiously as the bartender stumbled out. He could see his comment had gotten under the wrestlers skin and followed it up with another. "Yeah I bet you'll be surprised when we both make the pin, you swine!" Yes, Lord Spencer actually called William a pig! However despite his comments, he was trying to buy his sister some time and prevent her being overrun by the bartender who showed he could wrestle.

Lady Augusta on the other hand smirked arrogantly, even taking time to adjust her top and skirt. When she saw William move out and offer a test of strength she craned her head back and let out a roaring laugh. "You actually think you can beat me? Oh how the common people think they can rise up and take down the aristocracy...." she mocked him brutally and moved in to accept the challenge.

Linking hands, Lady Augusta struggled for a moment pushing against the bartender, then she suddenly yanked in the opposite direction, dropping to her rear and raising her feet to push into William's abs. If the flip worked, Lady Augusta would use her gymnastic and athletic ability to roll and follow William so that she ended up sat on his chest in a schoolgirl pin.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:46 am

"Well why don't you prove me wrong? Or are you too afraid to get your dainty little hands dirty?" Will responded, the banter between the two already getting fairly unfriendly. He was glad to see that Augusta accepted his challenge however. He would try to overpower the smaller woman and push her back. In an impressive display of athleticism his opponent would quickly foil his plans, rolling back and tossing the bartender into the air. William's back hit the mat with a loud smack and the wrestler would lay there, disoriented from being tossed.

When William regained awareness of what was going on, he noticed his opponent perched atop his chest. "That was...unexpected." He mumbled. As much as he hated to admit it, he was fairly impressed and would be practicing that move at another date. Trying to focus on the task at hand however, Will would bring his hands to Augusta's sides and try to roll to the side and push her off of him.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Lady Augusta threw her head back and laughed out loud, however she could feel William's hands all over her hips and sides. She glared down at him, slapping at his hands however she could not stop the bartender from pushing her. She manged to shuffled forward amid the fumbling so she sat on his face temporarily. Lady Augusta took the chance to peer down at his blinking eyes, which is all she could see and scold the young wrestler.

"Don't get too excited you peasant, there will be plenty of time for this later!"

She posh girl managed to hump once against his face before she got off and moved back to her feet. She dusted herself off and maintained her composure, moving to the corner where Lord Spencer was and rested against the turnbuckles.

"Do you want to punish him dear Brother?" she asked, knowing she could get him to do almost anything she asked. Lord Spencer smiled and held his hand high dramatically offering a tag

"Sure thing sis, I can destroy the little runt if you want?"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next