Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, DizzyKnight, Harrier, Iron Soldier, k0hryuu, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, Ragdoll_Jobbers, ThunderFox, Underdog21, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Melina vs. carol vs. Kei

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Melina vs. carol vs. Kei

Post by meepo90 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 am

feeling very mad at Kei, melina charged at Kei wearing her white bikini planning to clothesline her flat in the ground "Let's get it on!" she shouted... she was quite good at fights that is Knock out or maybe hentai... still she continued and made the first attack to Kei... not minding carol on the other side of the ring

meepo90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Kei grabbed Melina by the arm,pulling it back behind her locking Melina in an arm bar and looks over at Carol and smirks "Free shot."

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 pm

' Guess I'll attack... After all, what could I lose? ' Carol thought as she nodded at Kei, jumping off the corner and rushing to where her opponents were. She attempted to connect a violent punch to Melina's gut and tried to use the momentum she had just gained to power it up.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:59 am

Melina felt that gut punch and moans... as she was held by and being double teamed by the two...yet she smiled "so you two want hurting..." melina smashes her head backward hitting kei in the face while holding her and quickly do a drop kick to carol in front of her...

meepo90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Carol took the drop kick straight to her chest and stepped back, not falling to the mat. She clutched one hand on her chest, and smirked at Melina. " That was smart, I have to admit... " The blonde rockstar was now starting to think this could get interesting.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:31 am

Kei steps back to one of the corners "Let's see see you two go at it for a while, come on, impress me " she smirks.

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 am

hearing what kei said melina quickly charge forward to carol and began to wrestle with her dragging her down...to whip her to the ropes and face her with a clothesline followed by a quick chokehold to carol's back... noticing something as she approached carol..."hmmmm... nice curves" she said with something bad in mind

meepo90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Carol was thwon to the ropes, where she bounced. She came back running really fast at Melina. Tring to dodge that clothesline, the blonde rockstar tried to duck under Melina's arm and throw a strong punch to her opponent's gut.

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 am

melina felt that punch to her gut... she already forgot about her other opponent.. she backs a bit holding her gut and then went closer to carol and replied a punch to carol's gut... followed by a quick uppercut if carol get affected by the gut punch

meepo90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:01 am

Kei doesn't look amused. "you two will have to do better than that, make the other scream!"

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum