Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

GASTER

Go down

GASTER Empty GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:16 am

Stage Name: GASTER (stylized with all capitals)
Sex: F
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 52 kg
Nationality: Shadow Dimension of the Multiverse (Actually British)
Alignment: Tries to play a Heel (Lawful Evil), acts as a Face in matches and backstage (Chaotic Good)
Entrance music: Sting and Undertaker V3 Mashup by Mr. Mashup
Wrestling Information:

Strategy: Utter annihilation of the enemy (AKA: Mostly relies on her speed to deal as much damage as possible. Has very low endurance, so in the few instances she had won, tried to finish the match as fast as possible)

Style: Jill of all trades: Her wrestling school taught her a lot of general moves, be they high-flying, power based slams, or general drops.

Preferred Attacks: Suplexes, DDTs, Springboard and Top Rope Splashes, a few submission holds.

Preferred Matches: Anything except hentai

Favorite Matches: Normal, Table (for a weird reason)

Stats
Endurance: 1/5
Strength: 2/5
Speed: 4/5
Defense: 2/5
Technique: 3/5

Favoured moves: Clotheline, Slingblade, Neckbreaker, Springboard and Top Rope Splashes.

Signature Moves: Frog Splash
Superkick

Finishing moves: Absolute Deletion – Reverse Twist of Fate
Shadow’s End – Lifting Inverted DDT (Finn Balor’s Reverse Bloody Sunday)

Characteristics

Physical Appearance: Relatively moderate sized in terms of height and weight. Has black hair.
Personality: As GASTER: An evil overlord who wants to conquer the Earth by means of beating Earth’s greatest heroes (wrestlers). Will intentionally semi-corrupt people’s nicknames to a slightly different one.

As Clara: A very introverted girl. Rarely is the one to start conversations, and even then, stumbles in words a lot when talking to unknown people or about topics that don’t interest her. Is a realist.

Note that she only acts as GASTER in the ring on the mic, or in promos she films in her apartment. Backstage, while will attempt to trash talk people as her character, will mostly result in her real personality to come through.

Regardless of fighting as GASTER or herself (which is very rare), despite her character, will rarely, if ever cheat or hurt her opponents more than she needs too, and while wants to win, isn’t in a rush to do so.

Past/History: Clara was born on November 29th, 1997 in Newcastle, England, to a very middle-class upbringing. And got relatively good grades at school. Became interested in wrestling when she turned 8 after a friend of hers introduced her to it via a DVD of Wrestlemania 21, with Undertaker quickly becoming her favorite wrestler. When she turned 13, she started having plans on becoming a pro wrestler herself, and eventually joined a wrestling school.

Although she didn’t have many friends, she spend a lot of her time online on gaming forums and social media. There, she met a girl named Melody, becoming pen pals with her.

After a long time of distant writing to each other, Melody told her that she would be visiting Newcastle with her friend soon. They finally met in person in 2012, with Clara leading the 2 of them on the excursion around the city, capping it off with a visit to an indy wrestling event, thus introducing the pair to pro wrestling.

By the time she was 17, she was allowed to be used on a couple indy feds, although mostly as an enhancement talent against girls and women who were much more experienced or talented than her. While she enjoyed the actual wrestling (even making a couple of friends with more nicer people on rosters) she felt like it was slightly boring to her to simply wrestle and lose, and not helping the fact was her inability to say anything during interviews.

With that, throughout 2015, she tried a hand at creating a stage character (previously taking part in drama classes), and eventually created an evil overlord persona known as GASTER, with her wearing a creepy looking mask during her matches. She enjoyed cutting promos in character on a lot of wrestlers in various feds, even if she lost the actual matches.

She still kept in touch with Melody and discovered that she and her friend, Navi were also training to become pro wrestlers, planning to join a Japanese company known as AFW. Deciding to join her friends, her parents gave her permission to travel to Japan to try out and eventually join the company (especially with the salary being much more than in the local feds)

Wrestling Attire: Entrance attire is the same as her pic, wearing a hoodie and a mask during her entrance.
Takes off the hoodie during the match, wearing a simple yellow sports bra underneath.

- Video Games
- Doctor Who
- Various Cartoons and Anime (Especially Steven Universe)
- Her mask

Dislikes:
- Bullies
- Rude people
- Too talkative people
- Breaking her character during promos

Fun Facts:
- Is a fan of Broken Matt Hardy, incorporating some lore of his character into her own.

Picture:
Primary Entrance Attire (by MedleyAssault):
Primary Ring Attire (by Sbel, Gift from DizzyKnight):
Secondary Ring Attire (Birthday gift from a friend) (Unmasked) (by MedleyAssault):
Commissioned Ring Attire (reskinned from Ring Dream by DizzyKinght):

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:
Ongoing:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Timeline:

Friends: Melody Serperior
Navi Florges

Allies:

Rivals:

Enemies:

Crushes:

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down