Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sauna Hentai POW Match! Cana Alberona vs Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sauna Hentai POW Match! Cana Alberona vs Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star - Page 4 Empty Re: Sauna Hentai POW Match! Cana Alberona vs Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Cana moaned like a slut, filling the sauna with her erotic moans and screams as Selynda skillfully pounded her sex while her ass was still plugged up with the dildo. She cried out in pleasure when Selynda groped her sweaty breasts and started to fondle them, purring as she listened to Selynda's dirty talk. Feeling herself getting closer to an orgasm, Cana would moan louder.

With her face making an ahegao expression, moaning and panting, Cana said, "I-I-I love getting fucked by stronger women! I love the feeling of being fucked by Selynda the Wonder Babe!" As she finished this, Cana tossed her head back again, screaming in pleasure as she came, her legs straightening out and her toes curled. After cumming, Cana would flop back down on the bench, panting with her eyes rolled up and drooling with a slutty smile.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Sauna Hentai POW Match! Cana Alberona vs Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star - Page 4 Empty Re: Sauna Hentai POW Match! Cana Alberona vs Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Selynda had forced Cana to orgasm once more, and the Wonder Babe was loving this match. Selynda would take her now cumsoaked strap on out of her opponent's pussy and grab Cana's head to force Cana to suck the cum off of the strap on. Meanwhile Selynda to deal with the heat of the sauna room would take off her see through top to reveal her sweaty breasts. Selynda would look down at her opponent and say. "Come on, babe. Lick it clean for me." Selynda said before she'd start thrusting the strap on deep into Cana's mouth.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Cana would slump back down on her ass and would hungrily suck on Selynda's strap on, letting the amazon grab her by her hair and roughly deep throat her. Cana's eyes were filled with lust, making erotic gagging and slurping sounds as her tongue swirled on the black strap on, her hands gripping Selynda's bubbly ass and squeezing them each time she bobbed up and down. Cana would look up at the Wonder Babe as she was deepthroated, her face entirely red and a slutty smile on her face while drool and sweat rolled down on her face.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Selynda was in complete control, and was enjoying having Cana being her bitch. Selynda would grab her opponent by her hair to lift her up to her feet and the Wonder Babe would look Cana directly in her eyes before saying. "Let's see how long you endure this, babe." Selynda said before running across the sauna room to ram Cana's head into the opposite wooden wall. Then Selynda would pull the dildo that was in Cana's ass out of her opponent, and think about what to do next.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:24 pm

As Selynda pulled Cana off the strap-on, a loud pop sound would be made as Cana panted desperately, trying to suck on the strap-on again only to moan as she was lifted up to her feet and had the dildo pulled out of her ass. Cana moaned loudly like a slut until Selynda rammed her head first into the other side of the sauna, her head hitting the wooden wall and she would fall down on to the ground, face down ass up, her tongue spilled out of her mouth and her eyes rolled up. Her entire body was drenched in sweat as her ass shook in front of Selynda, practically begging her to fuck her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Selynda would see Cana's body go to the floor with her face down and ass up. Cana ass would wiggle, and Selynda would smile as she made her way to her downed opponent. "Are you finished already, babe? Don't worry we'll take this back to my place, and have some more fun. You'll be moaning for me all night long." Selynda said to Cana as she bent down to fondle and spank her opponent's ass a bit before spitting into Cana's asshole. "I hope you can handle this." Selynda said before she'd attempt to shove her strap on into Cana's ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Cana moaned as Selynda spanked her naughty ass and spat in it but she would slowly remember this was a match and as much as she loved for Selynda to just fuck the absolutely shit out of her, Cana wanted to win this match too. So as the Wonder Babe slowly approached her and tried to shove her strap-on in, Cana would quickly spin around and attempt a leg sweep to knock Selynda down onto her back. If this worked, Cana would quickly and skillfully remove Selynda's strap-on from her, and grab another toy she saw earlier.

A similar strap-on but this one was a double strap-on, meaning Cana could fuck both Selynda's pussy and ass at the same time. Licking her lips, she quickly put it on and plunged it into Selynda without warning, moaning in pleasure. Looking down at the amazon, Cana licked her lips as she would fondle Selynda's breasts and twist her nipples, saying, "This isn't my first rodeo babe. And I certainly know how to give as well as I take!" She would then eye another toy lying nearby, a strap-on gag. Smirking, she would grab it and attempt to put it on Selynda, forcing her to gag on the thick, long strap-on and hopefully smother her with it as she got fucked.

If successful, Cana would then shove her sweaty face into Selynda's sweaty breasts and motorboat them, enjoying the sweet smell of the amazon Wonder Babe as she fucked her pussy and ass!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:42 am

Selynda would be see Cana's sweep coming and jump up in the air to dodge it, but the Wonder Babe would end up crash landing crotch first onto Cana's knee effectively stunning her and causing the blonde woman onto the Sauna floor. As Selynda began to recompose herself Cana would work fast to strip Selynda completely naked, and put on a double strap-on. Selynda would be too stunned to stop Cana as she penetrated the Wonder Babe's pussy with wicked force and would begin thrusting hard. The Wonder Babe would have her nipples twisted, and her breasts fondled before she'd gag on a strap-on gag. Selynda would moan as Cana took control and began to talk dirty to her, but she was also biding her time waiting for the perfect moment to fight back.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:44 pm

Cana moaned in pleasure as she fucked Selynda furiously, relishing the feeling of dominating for once. The Wonder Babe's glorious body was completely open for her to just play with. Cana with start suckling on one of Selynda's nipples while tweaking the other one with her hand before changing, giving each of Selynda's amazing breasts the attention they deserved. As Cana pounded Selynda's ass and pussy with her double strap-on, she would recklessly rest her head in between Selynda's breasts, enjoying the amazing sweaty aroma that was coming from.

"Ooooh yeah! You like this don't you? How does it feel to be the one getting fucked this time, hm?" Cana moaned as she slammed the entire double strap-on all the way in, down to the hilt before holding it there. Cana pushed her body against Selynda's, her head resting perfectly in between the Wonder Babe's as she tweaked both nipples with a mischievous smile.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Selynda would gag and moan as Cana had her way with her body. There was a large amount of sweat forming on both women's bodies as the match progressed. Selynda's pussy was getting wetter and wetter as Cana pounded her pussy and ass with the double strap-on. Cana however made one critical mistake by nuzzling in between Selynda's breasts. The Wonder Babe would wrap her arms around Cana's head to begin smothering her out. If this worked Selynda would roll over so that she would be on top and could hop off of Cana's strap-on while keeping the smother intact.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next