by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After the match (for Chigusa)

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

After the match (for Chigusa) - Page 6 Empty Re: After the match (for Chigusa)

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Chigusa opened her eyes just as Lukretia came. She saw the dark-haired German stiffen and fall forward. Chigusa did think Lukretia was about to bite her when she suddenly opened her mouth, but then Lukretia bit her own arm. Chigusa was surprised, giving out a soft cry and trying to pull Lukretia's arm out of her mouth. She could feel Lukretia's hips bucking against hers and her juices flowing into her pussy and down her body as well.

"The pain..." Chigusa murmured as Lukretia explained. She took Lukretia's arm and examined the bite marks on her arm. She brought it close to her mouth, running her lips and tongue along the marks and feeling them. "How does that feel?" Chigusa asked, running her tongue along those red marks again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 am

Lukretia watched curiously as Chigusa first spoke. Her mouth fell open slightly when her hand was grabbed. She let out a soft moan, barely audible, to indicate how it felt. She answered honestly, turning her head slightly. "I vish I had broken ze skin, zen it vould feel even better. Vatching you lick ze blood und feeling your tongue probe meine wound. It vould have been heavenly."She shuddered at the thought. She reached out with her free hand and and ran it through Chigusa's sweat soaked purple locks. "But it feels good." She narrowed her eyes curiously. "Vhy?" She questioned, wondering if the idol was trying to make a point or was just generously providing Lukretia with some after sex pleasure.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Chigusa thought for a moment, then smiled. "There's two sides to everything," she began in her soft voice, "You take pleasure from pain, and while that certainly provides pleasure, it's not the only way." She licked Lukretia's arm again, over her bite marks. "There is also pleasure from healing, from taking away pain." She sucked on the red mark, then licked it again. "I would still do this if you were bleeding," Chigusa said, "And I would continue until you stopped. That's my pleasure, to take away your pain. It feels good for you too, doesn't it? Pain is only one way to make pleasure."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:21 am

Lukretia turned her head when Chigusa spoke. She sneered at nothing and then looked at Chigusa. "Do you think I am incapable of healing people? I spend every day of meine life fixing ze broken. Nein! I help zem fix zemselves. If I vanted all zis just for my own benefit, I could have had it. But zen I would have been just like meine... assistant." Even when she wasn't around, she couldn't bare to call Hilde her sister. She leaned in and kissed the top of Chigusa's head. "Vatever you think you are trying to convince me of, you are vasting your time."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 am

"I'm not trying to convince you of anything," Chigusa said crossly, "I'm just saying the reason I was doing this." She let go of Lukretia's arm. "I've realized that trying to convince you of anything was a waste of time already," she continued, "And I've already given up on that." She moved forward slowly, nuzzling into Lukretia's bosom, leaning her cheeks against Lukretia's breasts. She closed her eyes.

"Do you think you're fixing me then?" Chigusa asked, "I must seem broken, after all..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 am

Lukretia gently stroked Chigusa's hair when she leaned against her and closed her eyes. "unfortunate or not, meine beliefs were chiseled deep into me a long time ago. People think being kind is enough to keep ze vorld turning but zey can't stomach ze tough decisions..." She heaved a deep sigh. She lived a life were most people hated her and it was by design. She resolved to make the tough decisions no one else wanted to, no matter how it affected her personally and She had already paid a heavy price for it. When she spoke again her tone was soft, almost sorrowful. "Meine dear, I did not search you out, you came looking for me. If you think you are broken, zen they are your own feelings, not meine."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:30 am

"Hmm," Chigusa murmured, "Perhaps then I am not so broken. I came thinking that I could make you see things my way. But it seems that's not possible." She got back up off of Lukretia's body and looked deeply into the German dom's eyes.

"But I have to ask anyways," Chigusa said, "Do you see why entertainers aren't weak? Thats what this is all about still, after all. I want to win your respect."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:25 am

Lukretia raised an eyebrow when Chigusa got up and looked her in the eye. At her words the German grinned. "Nein..." She whispered cooly. "I still am unsure why you care so much about earning meine respect... but... I still vill not respect an entertainer." She tilted her head back and laughed. "But I can see in your eyes zat you vould not stop until meine answer vas yes. You are asking ze wrong question meine dear. Maybe I could respect someone like you. If all entertainers vere like you zen perhaps I could answer yes. I am not someone who gives out respect easily und do not generalize like zat. I admire zat you vould take such steps for your friends sake, but if zey cannot earn it zemselves zen zey don't deserve it. I know you understand meine words und I should think it is satisfactory."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 am

Chigusa tensed when Lukretia said she would not respect an entertainer. She wasn't all that pleased or happy with Lukretia's response. The truth was, she was generalizing. She thought that too many people thought the entertainers were all weak and all jobbers to be beaten up for the fun of the crowd. She hated that feeling, especially since she was one who wanted to win and could win. She hated not being taken seriously, though she did enjoy the surprise on her opponent's faces when she hit them hard.

But it was not all selfish motives. Chigusa wanted all entertainers to get respect for their strength instead of constantly being looked down upon. Tomomi might seem to be weak, but that was because she didn't have much experience. Her longtime parter Megumi was probably an even stronger fighter than she was, though people still never took her seriously. They thought that just because they were cute and delicate looking, they were easily beaten. That was what Chigusa hated the most.

"I think I understand," Chigusa said, "You think I'm special, and that I don't really represent the entertainer type. But you're overlooking a crucial point." She leaned against the couch while curling up a little. "Everybody has their own strength," Chigusa said, "Some are physical, others emotional, still others mental. But we all have our own strengths." She took a deep breath. "Tomomi is far stronger than you think. She got to her standing as an idol not through privilege like I did. She worked hard from the very beginning, doing self-promotion and honing her talent until she could compete with us, those on the fast track. I don't think I could've done what she did. She is strong."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Lukretia listened carefully to Chigusa. "I don't think you're special. Your friend could not have won zat match no matter how strong she is. In fact, I vent easy on her because she managed to to brighten meine day vith her spirit. I vas in a foul mood und I only vanted to hurt meine opponent." She held up her finger, she knew she had to correct herself or Chigusa would misunderstand. "I mean, after ze match vas clearly mine, I did not humiliate her as much as I vould have liked." She adjusted herself and leaned against the otherside of couch. "I know I am a selfish, and so I say that outside meine sphere of influence I have no interest. You took up your friends cause, she did not defend herself. So zis leads me to believe zat she either has no interest in my opinion of her or she really is veak. If she is as strong as you say, zen she vill prove herself if our paths cross again. Do you see meine dear?"She was interested in hearing the idol's response.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next