by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mini Event

+14
LunarWolf
Harrier
M.J.Caboose14
Old_Man_Tai
acuyra
kerflubble
scorn53
Cy_Man
PV
Kelsea
Ragdoll_Jobbers
Vcom7418
LtLukas
Serpon
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Which event would you prefer

Mini Event - Page 5 Vote_lcap45%Mini Event - Page 5 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 14 ]
Mini Event - Page 5 Vote_lcap23%Mini Event - Page 5 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
Mini Event - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Mini Event - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Mini Event - Page 5 Vote_lcap22%Mini Event - Page 5 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 31

Mini Event - Page 5 Empty Re: Mini Event

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:46 am

Thanks for all the info, acuya. Much appreciated.

Mini Event - Page 5 IgQk2vMini Event - Page 5 PP89dH8Mini Event - Page 5 ZoIhtGgMini Event - Page 5 C8s1fSMini Event - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:43 am

So, I'm NOT shitting on the FWC idea, I like it, and the BR, but I'm gonna bring something up here:

The winner will be America or Japan, because there is just far more of those two nationality wrestlers than any other.

Hell, Canada got 3rd place last time, and if i recall correctly, back then I handled about 70 percent of that load on my own. That's not criticism, just pointing out we don't have a whole lot of diversity in nationalities, and its a guarantee that Japan or America will win the series.

My advice, personally, would be to split things up a bit. Make it more of an "America vs Japan" event, where those wrestlers compete against each other for series points, (while other nations compete in general against everybody for points perhaps? thoughts on that later), then the other nations compete in the BR to see whose the best among them...maybe the winner of the BR and the winner of USA/Japan meet at SS for the ultimate finals?

I dunno, just spitballing, somebody better than me can make more sense of that. Just thinking it could be interesting, and maybe prevent another USA/Japan blowout like last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:07 am

I just want to say that while I voted for creampuff (because that would be my one time to shine), all of these sound great. I'd love a hardcore tourney, especially given upcoming plans of mine, and the FWC sounds like a blast. The only one that I'm not interested in personally is the rookie tourney, and I still think some great stories would come out of it.

Old_Man_Tai wrote:The creampuff tournament...I get we got a lot of people here who love jobbing enough to do that, I just don't understand what the in-story reason is. What character, in story, says "I wanna be a loser!" and how do you even reward that!?
Having a lot of experience writing characters who would have no reason to want to do the matches they do, I'd assume the competitors get roped into it. One of the infinite loopholes in the standard AFW contract lets management pick the girls for this tourney win the interest of fan appeal, or maybe it's a cynical attempt to try and goad the worst wrestlers into quitting so they don't besmirch the AFW name any more. Plus, if you lose the majority of your matches, being in a tournament where there's a reasonable chance your opponent is even worse than you are might be enticing.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:06 pm

So, I'm getting the names for the royale in order, and I've got a good list going. There's still plenty of time before this starts (I'm thinking the kickout will be around mid-February) but there's still time to modify certain things. Just making sure that Tai's suggestion gets a proper look.

Old_Man_Tai wrote:So, I'm NOT shitting on the FWC idea, I like it, and the BR, but I'm gonna bring something up here:

The winner will be America or Japan, because there is just far more of those two nationality wrestlers than any other.

Hell, Canada got 3rd place last time, and if i recall correctly, back then I handled about 70 percent of that load on my own. That's not criticism, just pointing out we don't have a whole lot of diversity in nationalities, and its a guarantee that Japan or America will win the series.

My advice, personally, would be to split things up a bit. Make it more of an "America vs Japan" event, where those wrestlers compete against each other for series points, (while other nations compete in general against everybody for points perhaps? thoughts on that later), then the other nations compete in the BR to see whose the best among them...maybe the winner of the BR and the winner of USA/Japan meet at SS for the ultimate finals?

I dunno, just spitballing, somebody better than me can make more sense of that. Just thinking it could be interesting, and maybe prevent another USA/Japan blowout like last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:05 pm

I was under the assumption that each country would be able to put forth a limited number of wrestlers, like 1-3. Preferably one, in my opinion, as it would let even the most obscure countries get some repre, but I can see where that might exclude people right off the bat. Even without that, I'd say small teams at maximum. It worked for the Olympics, it can work for us.

Also it just crossed my mind, but I'd be the only person interested in a hardcore creampuff tourney, huh? Because I would be very, very interested in that.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5