by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sachiko vs. Ariel de Ruyter (anime_hentaifighter)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sachiko vs. Ariel de Ruyter (anime_hentaifighter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sachiko vs. Ariel de Ruyter (anime_hentaifighter)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 am

Flipping over Ariel with the Northern Lights Suplex, Sachiko smiled as she got the first big move of the match. But she wasn't going to pat herself on the back just yet, until her hand was raised in victory at the end of the match, she wasn't going to do any sort of celebration just yet. Laying on her back as she still had her hands locked with Ariel's, she looked up at the red head's eyes with a questioning look, "Olympics? I was just an amateur wrestler before this. More of a...figure of speech!" she let out, smiling before attempting to bridge herself up.

It was only a transitioning point as she would jerk her body up, clutching tightly on to Ariel's hands as she attempted to flip over and land straight on Ariel into the mount position. If she was successful she would look down on Ariel with her smile, "A lot of talented women lost against me both, wanna put your name at the top?" she let out teasingly as she would then try to push against Ariel's hands, using her new leverage to get them both against the mat and go for an early pin!

Back to top Go down

Sachiko vs. Ariel de Ruyter (anime_hentaifighter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sachiko vs. Ariel de Ruyter (anime_hentaifighter)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Ariel would hold her back after she got planned by the northern lights suplex as she was able to see into her opponent's eyes and saw her look at her with a questioning look in her eyes. Hearing Sachiko explain more about her past to herself caused the former swimmer to just nod as she replied back ''before i became a wrestler i was actually a very good swimmer and most people thought i had a good chance to go to the Olympics until the incident happened''.

Seeing her opponent was attempting to bridge herself up the former swimmer would try to crawl away but she would feel Sachiko clutching tightly on her hands. After that she was surprised by the feat of athleticism by flipping over and landing straight on top of her in a mount position as she had to admit the other wrestler had a nice smile. Feeling herself being pinned down by Sachiko while listening to her brag about beating plenty of other woman surprised the Dutch native as she thought this was her opponent's debut just as the Referee crouch down and slams his hand onto the mat as he yells ''One''

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:40 am

Sachiko was wondering why her opponent began tell her part of her life story and she didn't quite know how to respond to it as she flipped back over and landed on the swimmer's stomach. "Oh you were a swimmer? I shoud've known with this strong body of yours. Must've been very dedicated!" she spoke out, managing to find the words to reply as she clutched on to Ariel's hands tightly, attempting to force down Ariel's hands to the mat, "I was pretty damn good at Amateur wrestling you know...Where did you learn to wrestle?"

She attained the first count, her first professional wrestling count! She found herself getting a little giddy about that little achievement. Tightening her hands around Ariel's, she leaned forward to put more and more pressure on to keep the red head's shoulders down on to the mat, rubbing the inside of her thighs against Ariel's one piece, feeling the fabric brush against her skin, feeling her face getting a little bit hotter as she continued to smile eagerly to see what Ariel would do to escape this pin!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Ariel would look up as she feels her opponent grasp her hands with her own while asking about who trained her to became an wrestler as the former swimmer turned red. ''Well i actually got my training from the people in the AFW developmental center after an humiliating incident ruined my career as a professional swimmer'' replied the Dutch native while trying to think of a way to escape as the ref counts to one.

Feeling her opponent tighten her grip on the dutch native as it was taking more effort to get her shoulders off the mat while getting one of her thighs against her one piece as she saw her opponent's face turn red. Knowing hers was likely just as red caused Ariel to squirm as she goes for a bold move as she tries to lean forward with her head and kiss her opponent. If it worked she would try to use all of her strength to roll them around and hopefully get on top and break the kiss before the ref counts to two.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:35 am

Sachiko was sure that she had a strong pin in, holding Ariel down with all of her weight leaning forward as she had her face close to her opponent's. Quite interested now, she thought originally the incident that got Ariel to stop being a swimmer was some kind of injury, but now it was much more than that apparently. "Really? What kind of humiliating incident?" she asked questioningly, however that question would take a backseat as Sachiko's eyes widened when Ariel latched her lips on hers.

Sachiko backed up, easing up on the weight and allowing Ariel to roll them over, breaking out of the pin! The kiss wasn't long as it served it's purpose of allowing Ariel free of the pin as a smirk curled on to Sachiko's lips. "Sneaky, I didn't think you were going to kiss me." she let out, taken back by the move but gave Ariel credit as it was a rather big move to get her free. No longer having the pin, Sachiko attempted to unlatch their hands together and roll away to get back to a neutral position and would think of another method of attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:32 am

Ariel was relieved that her plan had worked but when they broke apart the Dutch native's face was bright red as she was glad the other wrestler was not angry for using the kiss to gain the upper hand. '''Suffered a wardrobe malfunction as a result from another swimmer during a race and sorry but did not know of another way to escape''whispered the Dutch native as she feels Sachiko unlatch her hands from her own.

With both girls now separated as they each rolled away and get back to a neutral position as the former swimmer begins to think of another plan of attack as she slowly rise back to her feet. Not wanting to allow Sachiko to gain control back soon Ariel would start to move around the ring and after a while rush forward while trying to knock her opponent down again with a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:40 am

Sachiko's face flashed red when she heard that it was due to a wardrobe malfunction, because of someone else that ruined her career. A dirty move. "That's low...despicable even!" she let out, but she wasn't going to let that cloud her mind from the match. "Heh...I don't mind. Would've been disappointed in my debut match if I won that easily!" she let out with a smile on her lips, her debut match was going to take a little more than just some quick positioning to finish. Which she had no problems about.

The two began circling around each other as Sachiko was thinking about how to attack Ariel, but overthinking it allowed Ariel to take the advantage as she raced at Sachiko and delivered a flooring clothesline! "Guh!' she cried out as the arm smashed against her large breasts, landing on her back as she tried to quickly get back on to her feet and not allow Ariel to keep her grounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Ariel would just smile as she hears Sachiko's respond to what happened as she was about to reply when her opponent would keep talking as it seems the other wrestler would not get distracted by her story. ''Well i won't make it easy for you so expect my A game''replied Ariel just before she rushed forward and successfully knocked down her opponent with a clothesline as her arm connected with Sachiko's breasts.

Wanting to take advantage of the fact the other wrestler was down as she would rush to the ropes on the other side of the ring and bounce back adding more momentum as she wanted to go for a springboard moonsault. This plan was scraped when she saw the other wrestler was already making it back to her feet as she had to chance her plan fast. So when she was a few steps away from Sachiko the Dutch native would leap forward and try to knock the other wrestler down with a spear.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:29 am

Getting back to her feet, Sachiko excepted for Ariel to rush her and get her into a hold. Her amateur wrestling history bred that kind of thought, but this was not amateur wrestling. It was Pro-wrestling. Because of that, she wasn't expecting a hit from something like a clothesline. Feeling the mat shake from Ariel's footsteps, she was wondering what her opponent was plotting as she got to her feet. She was answered by an even harder hit when Ariel came barreling at her with a spear!

"Guh!" Sachiko cried out, snapping back as the swimmer's shoulder came crashing into her gut and crashed on to the mat. She began coughing for air as she tucked into a ball, attempting to push Ariel off of her and roll towards the ropes to catch her breath, which was violently forced out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:07 pm

Ariel was relieved that Sachiko did not have any chance to avoid her as she came crashing into the other wrestler's gut as both girls fall towards the canvas as a result of the Dutch native's spear. Hoping to be able to cover her opponent as she hears Sachiko coughing for air it came as a surprise that the other wrestler was able to push the former swimmer of her body and roll towards the ropes.

''Damn it ''thought Ariel as she would get back to her feet and grasp Sachiko by her feet as she hoped to drag the other wrestler to the center of the ring.If it works the Dutch native would run towards the ropes and bounce back as she use the added momentum to gain more speed as she goes for a running legdrop across Sachiko's throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next