by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The King RANTsome 2016-ish

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The King RANTsome 2016-ish Empty The King RANTsome 2016-ish

Post by KillerV Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:55 am

Today going to be much different than usual tonight as the crowd waiting patiently on whos gonna have a match first other than was mention online. This time, by surprise is the well most infamous Tension wrestler out of everyone, the Killer King! His music starts playing as everyone else booing along until King himself stepping out from backstage wearing his 'casual' attire, black boots, blue jeans, black shirts that have his face in white with logo saying 'King's Rules!' and on his back as he turns around to show it off, 'Everyone lose!', and lets not forget his signature black jaguar mask that King always seem to wear at all times, never have it off unless its very rare, that one rare moment for King taking on Johnny and lost, having his mask removed too, most humiliating thing in his life but today, something else catching his mind and need to address everyone about it.

He simply ignoring the annoying crowd until reaching the ring to roll himself in, heading over to the ropes where the announcers like to hangout and talk shit, ordering one of em to give him the mic before heading to the center where everyone can clearly see the beast. "SHUT UP!" He shouted on the mic as everyone starts booing him louder and louder, he paused for a moment expecting for everyone to give him a moment of silence so he can talk.

"Everyone! Its been a LONG ASS TIME since I come out here and actually NOT wrestling, NOT kicking ass, NOT dominating for once..... and its been a LONG ASS TIME that, I've been here for YEARS! Less than a week we have a New Year.... Happy FUCKING New Year!" He paused for a moment to catch his breath while everyone booing at him in respond. "Now, what I wanted to say that I've been working my ass off kicking everyone asses, getting involved in everyone business to show I am here to be the new face of Tension, to be famous! and I have, not hard at all, BUT! What I wanted the most is this.... this title belt that I've been wanting for sooo damn long, not even the upper managers not letting me give me a chance, NOPE! WHAT A BITCH!"

King taking a moment to calm down since he is already starting to boil in anger thinking about it, but he isnt calm down at all. "I WANTED THAT TITLE BELT! First.... look at this..." Showing a clip of King vs Soledad and it shows he lost to her, her debut match. "I was KNOWN to destroy anyone's debut match but this, this is something, she beat me, I admit, STEALING THE VICTORY! and I had to teach her a lesson. Then this what happened...." Showing more after the match where Carmen, the champ at the time saved Soledad. "The bitch had to saved her and escape the ring, I havent seen them since, now, months later, looked what happened?" He then show Soledad the new champ of 24/7 Tension. "THATS MY BELT! HOW THE HELL?! IVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS AND SHE ONLY HAD FEW MATCHES AND GOT THE BELT?! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!"

He starts marching around the ring, doesnt understand why he never truly have his OWN title belt that everyone getting handed around him. "I DESERVED THE TITLE BELT, I DESERVED TO BE THE NEXT CHAMP, I DESERVED IT ALL! AM I BEING AROUND TO HELP THE RATING AND NOT BEING EARNED FOR THE BELT?! WHAT AM I HUH? HUH?! ANSWER ME?!!!?!?!?!" King just furious, going on tantrum in the ring. "CARMEN! I BLAME YOU FOR NOT HOLDING THE BELT LONG ENOUGH TO KICK YOUR ASS AND TAKE IT. SOLEDAD I BLAME YOU TAKING THE BELT FROM ME! I BLAME ALL OF YOU! EVERYONE! ASSSSSSSSSSSS-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE! RAAAAAAAAWR! ONE OF YOU BETTER COME OUT OR ELSE, I AM GOING TO RAMPAGE YOUR ASS ALL OVER THE PLACE!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

The King RANTsome 2016-ish Empty Re: The King RANTsome 2016-ish

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:27 pm

The crowd didn’t have to wait long before an unfamiliar tune began to play over the speakers. It wasn’t one they’d heard before, but they began to rise and cheer all the same - they recognized the style. Latin beats, a victorious trumpet, a speedy tempo - if this music belonged to anyone in the AFW, it was Carmen Rodriguez.

Sure enough, the former 24/7 Champion appeared at the top of the ramp, clad in her baggy jeans and black raincoat, still dripping from the drizzle outside. She had been on her way out for the night when she caught wind of King making his appearance and talking about her, and the second she did, she’d made a U-turn and came right back inside.

So, there she stood, in all her balded glory, her glaring eyes shown clear through the shadows of her hood. She pulled it off, and most times, this would’ve been the part where she said something back to him. Got a little dialogue going.

Not today. Carmen Rodriguez was in no mood.

She hadn’t brought a microphone out, and no one was in a rush to hand her one, either. She didn’t come out here to talk to King - not with her mouth, anyway.

Carmen peeled off her raincoat and tossed it to the side, revealing the black and blue Tension shirt she on underneath. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of fingerless gloves, ones that she’d made a habit of carrying around during her 24/7 run, a little precaution that she was happy she hadn’t forgotten about. Still saying nothing, still staring his way, she strapped them on, one after the other.

Carmen took a deep breath. Closed her eyes. Breathed again. Opened them.

Then she took off down the ramp at full speed, slid into the ring, went straight for King and started unleashing a barrage of punches towards his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:00 am

King ranting for so long or not long enough that he still have more information that he needs everyone to know what he have been going through this whole years. Everything he have done is unfair and for that, he does horrific things to his opponents like having his way with him, savagely dominating them and humiliating in every ways possible until, UNTIL the upper managers, whoever in charger, to get their ass off the chair and give him the title belt he rightfully deserves!

Just before he could rant some more, then suddenly he notices the crowd reactions where different, seeing many heads turning at the direction on the stage, he also turn to see a lone person in raincoat, being mysterious and shit, he wanted to shout on the mic. 'WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!' but he didnt need to, the person soon revealed HERSELF that it was the bitch, Carmen, sort of, without that hair of hers, all shaved off.

Now, Carmen comes rushing to the ring as King is prepared to sock her good with the mic, but her small frame making her really fast and went to him in the face before he could hit her, he drops the mic and getting smack over and over. "GRRRAWH!"

He hated getting hit in the head so many times in his career like everyone wants him to get brain damage or something. So the beast did the smart thing is quickly escape out of the ring to avoid getting anymore beating, King quickly gets angry at Carmen for attacking him like that, shaking his head as he recover as he can, moving away from the ring, moving nearby the barricade close to the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:24 pm

In a way, Carmen was glad that King had called on her. Ever since she lost the match, the title, and her hair to Soledad Vega, she’d been in a bit of a rut. Trying her best to get through things without thinking of her losses, but seeing reminders everywhere - every time she looked in a mirror, every time she saw the champion’s scroll on the board out of the arena. She was frustrated at a great many thing, but had nowhere to direct that frustration. She wasn’t scheduled for any matches in the immediate future. No one to focus her fury towards.

Until now.

Right jab, left cross, right jab, right jab, right hook - repeat, repeat, repeat, punch, punch, punch. The crowd cheered her on with every blow, but she barely heard them. Her eyes were focused forward, her every breath dedicated to hammering the ‘man’ in front of her. This had been a long time coming, as far as she was concerned. She knew all the disgusting things King had done in his time with Tension, and she was more than happy to express her opinion of them. Violently.

She reeled back for an overhand right, threw it up and over and...missed. For a second she thought he was going to try a counterattack, and she steeled herself for it, only to find out that wasn’t the case at all. King - big, bad, well over 300 pounds King - had retreated to the floor, thinking he’d be safe on that outside.

If that was what he thought, he was wrong, and she’d show him just how wrong he was. Carmen sneered his way, then darted in the opposite direction. She bounced off the ropes and came running back with all the speed and momentum she could muster, heading back towards him in a mad dash.

At the last second, Carmen jumped, straightened her body out, and flew through the middle and top ropes, turning her body into a human missile, hurtling towards King in a Suicide Dive.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:18 pm

The beast skull probably been harden enough to withstand a lot of attacks, impacts, anything really, but he gets so annoyed that getting it over n over was just so tiring for him he had to escape the ring and recover, head rattling in his skull as the beast did rest up, leaning on the barricade with the crowd close by backing off, its like being too close to an wild animal that should stay away or get hurt.

He thinks his head is okay enough to turn to look right back at the ring planning to go back in and for sure, kick this bitch ass all over in front of everyone. But just as he turns to face her, he could see the girl come running fast through the ropes and flying right into him like a torpedo crashing right into the brick wall of a man, knocking him hard right back into the barricade behind him, slamming hard as he grunts out loud, slowly slump down to his knee, leaning on his side with the arm over the barricade, groaning that it quite a bit to his body.

King does try to pull himself to get away, hoping to use what left of his strength to pull himself up on the barricade, clutching his chest from the impact, King clearly wasnt ready to be ambushed like this, King needs a perfect timing that he could really beat this bitch up, once he could get his hands on her. "Fuck!.... Ngh....! Whats your problem?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:57 pm

Truth told, going for the Suicide Dive was a bad idea on Carmen’s part. She’d only ever done the move in practice, and even then, she’d never hit it all that well. While she was faster on her feet then many women her size, she wasn’t exactly a high flier, and King was one of the few guys who was actually strong enough to catch her out of the move.

But it worked. Damn well. She made a note to use it again, sometime.

Carmen landed on her knee after slamming him into the barricade, hitting with enough force to shift it a few inches. It wasn’t the most pleasant landing, but he’d fared far worse than she had. No complaints.

He started to get up, but she was on him, knowing she couldn’t afford to give him even a second to reset the situation. ”My problem?” She raised up her boot, then shot it forward to kick him square in the chest and hammer him against the barricade. ”You. You’re my problem, King.”

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:17 am

King tries to get his hands on the barricade to help himself up after being taken down and shoved by a full torpedo body from Carmen really messing him up out of nowhere, was totally not ready to defend himself at all. After he asked her angrily for her problem and it was him, his existence, the beast being here for doing all the harms to everyone which shes one of many wanted to teach the beast a lesson.

"Unnnngh!" He eventually get some kick at his chest chipping away his rock hard body, grunting being kicked over and over. The beast soon bringing his hands up to the barricade to stumble himself out from harm, as he can that is, and trying to escape to get some space, moving on over towards to the announcer tables which all the damn people running away not wanting to get close from the brawl between King and Carmen. "Shit! Ngh......" Clutching himself as he moving away.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:45 pm

It was a strange sight, to see King in full retreat from a woman. Even one built like Carmen. She was almost six feet tall, around 180 pounds of muscle and rage. One of the biggest women in the AFW, probably the tallest woman in Tension. Definitely the biggest one who’d ever taken him on. He’d only ever fought women around his size, girls, women he vastly outweighed.

Somehow, that ticked Carmen off even more.

She started to walk after him as he was pushed to the announcer’s table, stalking him, her eyes never wavering. After several steps, she dropped into her boxing stance and dashed towards him, coming at King low and throwing a couple of right hooks towards his ribs, looking to hammer him hard and fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:02 am

The beast struggles against him which he normally doesnt runaway from anyone at all, only that he wasnt prepared like usual since hes wearing his 'causal' attire, not expecting to get into a fight like this and that annoys him! He needs a bit of space and time until the man beast is ready to beast the crap out of her for ruining his amazing speech or rant to the crowd who needs to hear him out, but no, Carmen not allowing him and proceed on assaulting the man.

While he resting up a bit near the announcer tables and everyone close to it already escape away from the two Tension rosters brawling outside of the ring, not even a match at all. While King didnt take his eyes off her and seeing Carmen going for him, he couldnt let her lay another fingers or her fists at the mat, he must retaliate!

"GRRRR!" Sudden, the beast attempt to bring his big right size 12' foot and thrusts forward hoping that it connects right into her stupid face to stop right on track and knock her ass down, shows that King can fight back and the time is now!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:54 pm

To the outside observer, it might have seemed like Carmen didn’t have a plan, that she was just attacking King without thinking about the consequence, where she’d go from there. That wasn't strictly true. She planned to beat him into unconscious with fast, hard punches. Plan enough for her.

That plan, like so many others, ended with a kick in the face.

King had a big boot and he could hit quite hard with it. On top of that, for such a big man, he could move remarkably fast. That was the combination that lead to her taking a hard kick in the face, one that sent her flailing towards the apron. She hit hard and dropped to her knee, one hand pressed to the floor while the other nursed the spot where a bruise would shortly be forming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next