Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match!

Post by daemongirl Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:53 am

All it took was a little bit of chocolate for Tira to shed the few extra pounds that went by the name of Erica, if only the rest of the world liked in much the same fashion. She was quick to sit upright and shake her head, chocolate flying from her hair in the process. "Does that line ever work in your matches?" She laughed, firing back with a bit of chocolate flinging of her own, before getting to her knees to face the slowly approaching red head.

"Now I don't lay down for anyone but..." Her voice trailed off as Tira reached behind her back, taking just a second to locate the knot keeping her bikini top together and a second more to untie it, pulling her hands back around front with her top coming along. "Top for a top?" The suggestion was put out there while Tira balled up her bikini top and tossed it outside the pool, her more than ample breasts bouncing when she threw it.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match!

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:12 am

Erica would stop crawling towards Tira as she watched her opponent begin to remove her top. "Well aren't you feisty. I can't refuse such a request." Erica would say as she would reach up to rip off her top. "But if you want to get my bottoms off. You are going to have to earn it." Erica would say before tossing her chocolate covered top at Tira.

Erica would then move towards Tira again trying to shove her face between Tira's breasts while her hands would try to shove some chocolate into Tira's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:03 am

Just like she thought Erica wasn't the type of girl to refuse an offer that meant getting someone like Tira topless faster, though she did believe her when she said she wouldn't be making any such deal when it came to their bottoms. "Fine by me, just feels better without the top on is all. Don't you agree?" Tira would say as she batted away the chocolate covered top Erica tossed her way, some of the sweet desert splashing onto her face. Erica was quick on her knees though, diving into Tira's tits face first while handfulls of chocolate were shoved right back into her face. Some of the chocolate was forced past her lips, Tira gulping it down to clear her throat while both of her hands slid over the front of Erica's body feeling for her tits to squeeze and push.

Tira slid back a couple feet but remained firmly upright and on her knees, gasping as Erica attacked her now naked tits without any hesitation. It was like dealing with a shark who smelled blood in the water...
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:37 am

Erica's tongue would trace itself all over Tira's chocolate covered tits while Erica's hands would do their best to keep Tira's face covered in chocolate. Erica wasn't one to let this opportunity pass her by and Erica would try to push Tira over so she could cover them both in more chocolate. Erica wanted to tate more of Tira but first Tira needed to learn just who she was dealing with.

As Erica played with Tira's breasts. One of Erica's hands would grab some chocolate before trying to slip into Tira's panties to cover Tira's sex in chocolate.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:39 am

Erica was all over her and for some reason Tira was reminded of an old movie quote, something about a person being all hands as if they were an octopus. It seemed like Erica had eight arms with how much of Tira's body she was groping, the tall brunette struggling to keep up with everything the red head was trying to do with her, completely missing the hand that dove down the front of her bikini bottoms. The chocolate was warm which made it not unpleasant to feel over her sex, but it was still weird and got her squirming, Tira's eyes wide open as she let out a surprised shout. "Hands off you!" Her hands left Erica's naked tits, reluctantly, and her arms wrapped around the back of Erica's head to keep her face buried in Tira's large and now chocolate covered breasts.

"Got you now." There was a bit of laughter in her voice now as she began to shake Erica around, twisting her body left and right to grind her tits hard and fast over the woman's face.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:51 am

Erica was in heaven. Her face was trapped between some tits and her fingers were close to a woman's sex. Erica was about to make things better as she would slip two fingers into Tira to begin to roughly finger her sexy opponent. Erica's face however, was being knocked back and forth as her face was now covered in chocolate and tits. Erica would take her free hand to grab Tira's hair to give it a playfully harsh tug.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Tira rose up higher on her knees when those fingers inevitably worked their way up inside her pussy, the warmth of the chocolate a rather strange sensation but not one she would call unpleasant per say. She couldn't get away from Erica's fingers no matter how much she squirmed however and it only got worse as the woman yanked back on her hair, Tira yelping in pain as her scalp began to burn. Grinding her teeth Tira decided to go for broke and just endure whatever Erica threw at her, so long as she still had her face buried in her chocolate smeared tits. She ratcheted up the pressure and continued to smack her around with her tits. "How are you feeling now?!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3