Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Cicilia, Cirno, Daaharu, Deus001, ItalianNerdyBoy, kerflubble, killcarrion, LunarWolf, OmegaVan0, scorn53, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hey guys!! Tsuka's back!!

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:06 am by TomboyTsuka

I'm back from my holiday to Shanghai, China. Although I actually already returned yesterday but I was kinda tired.... But now I can finally RP here again with my pals at AFW!!

Comments: 3

Back From Hiatus

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am by Gwyndolin

I mentioned awhile back that I was expecting to be absent from this site for 2-3 weeks as I worked to finish my last college semester. That pause turned into two months due to some extra tasks that kept me busy, but I finally have the free time to roleplay again! Grades for the last quarter turned out great, so it looks like I'll graduate as I hoped I would once my degree is certified.

I'll update my ongoing roleplays shortly. Glad to be back!

Comments: 7

Matches?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:38 am by LtLukas

Hey there. You want to have a match? What's that? You want to have a match with the best goddamn RPer on this site? Well, then go ask acuya or Alexandra (RIP) because you are going to be stuck with me. But you should still sit the fuck down because I am about to slap your bitch tits with some awesome shit, whether you like it or not.

Eka is a nice girl. She has stamina for days, and can submit an alligator. She is really sweet though, but if you want to see her get real unsweet, well, why …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Meredy

Go down

Meredy

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:44 pm

Name: Meredy
Birthday: January 11, 1999
Height: 5'2
Weight: 120 lbs
Skill Level: Intermediate
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face

Wrestling Information
Preferred Moves: Smothers, Throws, Bearhugs
Preferred Matches: Anything

Strategy: Meredy likes to consider herself as a strategist, often taking more of a passive approach to things at the beginning of the match to figure out her opponent. But as the match progresses, she would soon be more direct and try to overpower her opponent and wear them down.

Finisher
Grand Chariot: A finisher she created with an old friend. Meredy uses her impeccable speed and runs circles around her opponent, bashing into her and hitting her with weak but precise hits. Once she finally weakens her opponent, Meredy will charge at them from any side to knock them down. After knocking them down, Meredy will climb up onto the turnbuckle and dive down at her opponent with all she has to offer. This finisher is hard to set up but normally does the trick, being able to knock out her opponent or at the very least, weaken them to the point where Meredy can pin them.

Stats
Endurance: 2/5
Strength: 3/5
Speed: 5/5
Defence: 3/5
Technique: 4/5

Attire

More or less her swimsuit, without the cloak

Whoops

Bunny Suit

Cute adorable Meredy

History/Personality
Meredy was an orphan ever since she was young. Not knowing who her real parents were, the orphanage she grew up in apparently found her out at their door steps. Questionable, considering that's not how you leave a baby at an orphanage, the people still took her in and raised her. She lived a pretty happy life then. Meredy spent her entire time living at the orphanage and considered the people their her true family, actually refusing to be adopted and stay at the orphanage. Once she turned 18, she didn't want to be a burden to the people who raised her anymore and left at night, leaving them a note that a friend of hers in Japan sent her a letter and offered her a job at AFW. Now she's a Kawaii wrestler part of the AFW!

Meredy is sweet and cheery girl with a carefree attitude. She has a thirst for fun and can be adventurous, noted by the fact that she left to move to Japan on a whim. She enjoys sweets and baking and loves to make new friends to share her baked sweets with. Her friend that she mentioned in was Manager, someone she met really young and has developed feelings for but just can't get it through his "big, dumb, thick but adorable skull". Meredy is also a no nonsense girl when it comes to bullying and unfairness, absolutely not tolerating any foul play or dirty tactics.

Match History
0/0/0
Wins:
Draws:
Losses:
Ongoing:
Meredy vs Gallium http://www.afwrpg.com/t15799-debut-match-meredy-vs-gallium

Story
1. Meredy debuts against Gallium! http://www.afwrpg.com/t15799-debut-match-meredy-vs-gallium
2. Meredy and her best friend/love rival Mavis makes a stand against Marissa the manager! http://www.afwrpg.com/t15800-he-s-ours#437690

Ragdoll_Jobbers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum