by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

Post by Silentcoins Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 am

Sarah who was enjoying that way that Abigail was squirming. She wanted to laugh. However she was too caught up with the moment to noticed something too late.
"Arrghh..." Sarah cried out in pain suddenly as Abigail bit into the right side of her foot. In response, she quickly thrust her leg forth against Abigail's face for a kick before pulling back. "You little bitch!" She cried out as she knelt down and grabbed hold of her foot that had some blood dripping from it.
"I was going to make this easy for you, but you can forget about that now." She growled at her even while she was still kneeling.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hands off me precious!! When a pirate and a police meet!

Post by xalex Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Abigail was slowly pushing herself back upwards with help of the wall. That wasn´t so easy after the beating like that… Sarah was able to dish out some serious punishment to the former cop by only using some moves.

But Abigail wouldn´t just be there and take it. She would try to deal out some beating on her own. IF the former Police woman was able to get back to her feet first, she would step closer to her blond opponent and smile down to her. She would try to pull her knee upwards, wanting to smash it right against the forehead of Sarah. That would be a good payback for the punishment she just took.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 am

For Sarah since Abigail wanted to play dirty, she would be happy to oblige. With the pain in her feet, standing up took longer as she needed to get used to the pain. However she was still in the game. Allowing Abigail to come closer, she only grunted as her opponent came closer and even allowed her to smash her knee into her forehead.
The blonde sailor/pirate grunted as her head flew back, but through sheer force of will, she didn't fall back to the ground as she readied herself to take the blow.
And then she countered by shoving her fist between Abigail's legs towards her crotch. If Abigail wanted to resort to things like biting, then so would she.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Abigail´s knee hit right onto the forehead of her opponent. That should be a lesson for that slut. The former police Woman watched Sarah while her head snapped backward. That kick was must be pretty painful for her. Abigail was waiting that her opponent was falling backwards down to the floor but that wasn´t happening…. Sarah was just keep kneeing right in front of her. Surprisingly. That was something Abigail didn’t want to see.

The moment the put her leg back again to send another kick to the head of her opponent, Sarah already went for the next move. Abigail would scream out in pain when the fist of her opponent nailed her directly between her legs and made her scream out in pain loudly. That move came surprisingly and hurt like hell… Abigail was slowly falling down to the floor holding her crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:36 am

"How does that feel little bitch." Sarah stood up as her legs wobbly. Her head was still in pain, but she had enough strength to launch a kick at Abigail's face knocking her to the ground.
"You want to fight dirty? Well two can play that game." She said as she stood there rubbing her head, trying to clear the cogwebs in her head. She needed to regain her stability before Abigail recovered or she would be back where she started.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:07 am

Abigail was on her hands and knees right now holding her crotch after that low blow of her opponent. She didn´t see this coming after the kick to her head. Normally a knee like this would take everyone down without problems. But looks like that bitch Sarah was much tougher than normal people were… and that would be a problem for Abigail... she didn´t like it when her opponents were stronger than her, which always meant that she had to put more effort into a fight than normally.

Suddenly the former police woman saw that Sarah made her way back up to her feet before her. Again that was not so good for her. Abigail tried to push herself back up as well when Sarah walked over to her but her crotch was hurting to much at the moment to do so, meaning that Sarah was able to stand next to Abigail without any problems. The moment Abigail turned her head to look up to her a foot of her opponent hit head had and sent her down to her side making her moan out in pain. Now Abigail’s head and crotch were hurting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:11 pm

"Not so funny now is it?" Sarah asked as she stepped back and rubbed her forehead. Abigail was certainly being a headache. Fighting dirty, so she had to respond in kind. After knocking her down the the side, Sarah would then kick her to the side as she sat down some distance away from Abigail's head and wrapped her legs around her head and squeezed it for a headscissors.
Using weapons would have been an easy win, but Sarah wasn't interested in such methods of victory and chose this kind instead.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Abigail was still moaning out when her opponent was sitting down a bit away from the former cop. Abigail didn´t like how the match was going right now…and Sarah didn´t look like she would stop soon and give Abigail any other chance of striking back.

Suddenly the former cop felt how strong legs where warped around her neck and were cutting the air away from her. Abigail put her hands at the flesh trying to push it away… but the legs there strong… to strong to push them apart like that… that was bad… Abigail was unable to breath or break out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:15 pm

"You know, you can give up and save yourself the trouble of further humiliation." Sarah laughed at her. She held such a good position on Abigail now that it was easy to get carried away. Granted Sarah still didn't let her guard down just yet, knowing full well how dangerous it can be.

That didn't stop her from teasing Abigail as she continued to tightened the hold on her.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Abigail was feeling that the air was starting to get thin for her in this hold. She needed to break out of it as soon as she could. She wanted to show this blond bitch where her place was and that she shouldn´t screw with a cop like her.

Abigail tried to pull up one of her arms before starting to hammer short range punches right into the side of Sarah hopping to make her let go of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next