Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hitomi and Karisma- Reunited

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hitomi and Karisma- Reunited - Page 4 Empty Re: Hitomi and Karisma- Reunited

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Hitomi sat back, looking at Karisma's beautiful form. Her body's soft curves were beautiful, the nut-brown skin soft-looking and shining with it's own light. Her breasts were larger than Hitomi's and sat lower on her chest, but still had a beautiful shape. They cupped upwards so that Karisma's larger nipples were angled slightly up. Hitomi looped an arm around Karisma's slender waist and pulled her in close.

"Get on the bed," Hitomi said, "It's more comfortable up here."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:49 pm

Karisma smiled and crawled on top of the bed with Hitomi, sitting on her knees and facing Hitomi. SHe took her hands and layed them on Hitomi's shoulders, holding onto her and looking into her eyes, her own amber orbs glistening. She then looked down for a moment before giving Hitomi's a shoulder's a squeeze. SHe lifted her head up and leaned in.

"This I want." She said firmly. She then leaned in and her eyes fluttered cloised as she titled her head and kissed Hitomi.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:13 am

Hitomi returned the kiss with passion as well, kissing Karisma's full lips sweetly. She looped her arms around Karisma's back and hugged her in close, their bodies gently touching. She liked the contact their skin made, and liked the feeling the kiss evoked. It had been a long time since she felt this way. Her eyes were closed as well as she ran her hands up and down Karisma's back, feeling her soft curves and her smooth skin.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:41 am

Karisma felt a deep shiver of pleasure as their lips made contact. She pressed harder into Hitomi, her tongue desperately trying to feel every inch of the other's. She visibly and physicaly shivered at the first touch of their bare bodies and her arms went down along Hitomi's back and she felt the sensual softness of the glistening skin. It was heavenly and she never wanted to break the kiss.

She had always dismissed the feelings after a fight, when she would be wet and sometimes horny that it was just excitement from the days activities. She had said herself it was a fated occasion to meet Hitomi again but could she believe that it was truly love? It felt too wonderful for it not to be.

Hesitantly, she pulled from the kiss but kept her lips just barely apart from Hitomi's and made sure their bodies stayed pressed together. "Hitomi..." She whispered. "I know we'll meet again, probably many times throughout or days as fighters but... I don't only want to be your rival.." She brought her hand and ran it through Hitomi's hair. "I would like to fight beautifully along side you as well... as well as .... more than that... More than just fighters..." The words were spoken with conviction, but she paused and spoke slowly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 am

Hitomi looked up at Karisma's face, gazing deeply into Karisma's eyes. Their kiss was long and passionate. She felt Karisma's tongue swirl around her mouth, probing every last orifice. She probed Karisma's mouth as well, feeling every last bit of Karisma's mouth. She didn't want to break the kiss as well, their bodies pressed together hotly.

"Karisma-san, you won't just be my rival," Hitomi said, "We will always be something more. We understand one another like nobody else could." She looked into Karisma's eyes. "Is it love that you feel?" Hitomi said, "I don't really know what this feeling is." She raised a hand and pressed it to her chest. "I've never felt this before."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:44 am

Karisma looked deep into Hitomi's dark eyes for a long moment. She let the silence pass and though it was only a few seconds, it felt like eons of bliss lost in her eyes. She looked down when Hitomi touched her breast and she reached out her hand and clasped it around Hitomi's. "I do not know if it is love. I've never felt this before either." She paused for a long moment. "But I know I want it to be love. It feels right." She looked down for a moment and then smiled. "If you are in a ring box then you must be a ring. Finely wrought, ornately carved and intricately beautiful. If I am a shining jewel, brilliantly gleaming, meticulously cut and sparkling with untold elegance then it could only be that we were made for one another." She turned her head but kept her smile. "It would sound absurd if I hadn't already thought it it was fated even before my pounding heart commanded me to say these things dear Hitomi." She looked back up into Hitomi's eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:22 am

Hitomi gazed back into Karisma's eyes, then looked downward. Her hand touched Karisma's breast as well. "In here, there is mutual love," Hitomi said, "It's odd isn't it, how the both of us who have never felt love before could feel it now and know it so perfectly?" She moved in close and hugged Karisma. "We fit, you and I," Hitomi said, "Like two pieces of a puzzle, we fit."

Her hand went down to Karisma's buttocks and began feeling them gently, running along her curves, cupping them. It was now time for the practice of Kama, the practice of love, to commence.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 am

Karisma inhaled softly at Hitomi's touch and her words seeped into her. She pressed into Hitomi and let their bodies caress one another. Her nipples ached as they greeted Hitomi's, gently pushing up into them. She wrapped her arms around and gently felt every inch of Hitomi's soft, creamy skin. She let soft breaths escape onto Hitomi's ear only to whisper into it a moment later. "Our hearts beat together... let our bodies become one in beautiful ecstasy." Her last words seemed to have a hint pleading to them. As she let her hands slide down and feel the curves of Hitomi's behind, a sly grin crossed her face. "Combat isn't the only place where my style of fluid motion can be implemented you know." She snaked her head so that their necks touched and she kissed the base of Hitomi's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:09 am

Hitomi's body melded with Karisma's, their flesh pressing together till they were almost one. Hitomi felt Karisma's soft, smooth nut brown skin rub against hers sensually, feeling her heat and comfort. She touched gently Karisma's round butt, grabbing it and massaging it as well. Her breasts met Karisma's larger ones and caressed them, their nipples meeting and gently greeting one another.

"Show me," Hitomi said, her voice husky with desire, "Show me your fluid motions. Ah, I can't take it anymore!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:46 pm

A surprising moan came out from Karisma when she heard Hitomi's lusty command. She grabbed Hitomi's ass and pressed the blonde forward. She pulled away from her spot at Hitomi's neck and kissed her with fervor. While she kissed her, she snaked her body, so that she guided Hitomi's body with her own instead of using her hands. She then brought her leg up and placed it against Hitomi's back. She then broke the kiss and looked down. Her pussy was spread open and hovering just over Hitomi. It was dripping with wetness. Karisma then broke the kiss and nuzzled her neck. "Lean back." She whispered. Her leg would support her. She then began to lips down Hitomi's chest and once she was there, she began to kiss and suckle on her pert pink breasts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next