Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alice West vs Yuki Nakamura

2 posters

Go down

Alice West vs Yuki Nakamura Empty Alice West vs Yuki Nakamura

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:39 am

Match Type- Normal
Ring Type- Official AFW Wrestling Ring
Rules- Standard Rules Apply
Win Conditions- Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Alice West:
Versus
Yuki Nakamura:

Opening: "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin

Alice "The Outback Kid" West made her entrance to the ring, head banging and body rocking to the music. The blue haired girl wore her usual attire equipped with yellow gloves, pink vest and a spandex body suit that covered most of her body. One would call Alice's attire modest accept that the spandex like material left very little to the imagination. She smiled walked down the ring, she let Led Zeppelin wash away her anxiety and fears.

Although this wasn't going to be her first match at AFW, it was as her manger warned may potentially be her first against a heel. Alice and her manager of course weren't a hundred percent certain. Despite her apprehensions, her manager said it was alright to lose but what was more important was to gain experience. She agreed not wanting to seem afraid or back down from a challenge. After all, if she wasn't going to spend her entire career fighting faces.

Entering the ring, the blue haired girl raised a fist determined to teach this face turned heel opponent who she was up against. She worked her hardest down the straight and narrow to be here in this ring. She would prove to the crowd and to this Yuki Nakamara that cheating didn't belong in this ring and that turning heel was a mistake.

"Alright let's do this!" The Australian girl said before yelling to hype up the Japanese crowd. "YOSHAAA!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Alice West vs Yuki Nakamura Empty Re: Alice West vs Yuki Nakamura

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:05 am

NEW OPENING!!! I'm The One by Jeff Williams

The guitar riff that opened up Yuki's new theme stunned the crowd. It was quite the change from her usual calm entrance, what with the new pyrotechnics going off an a punk rock look for the snowdrop as she made her appearance. Fresh of her recent win, she was primed and ready for her next victory. The sheer boost of confidence the victories were enough to get her pumped, and while she had earned a fair share of haters, it seemed some fans were liking the new and aggressive style she had adopted. Good, cause it wasn't leaving anytime soon!

Rolling into the ring she took one look at Alice and smirked, "Hope you like being on your back sweetheart, cause when I'm through with you, you'll be staring at those lights for the rest of the night!!"

Alice West vs Yuki Nakamura WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:45 pm

"We'll see about that." Alice said with a confident smile.

The blue haired girl took her opponent in from head to foot. The woman's appearance certainly told her she was a heel if she ever saw one. Although if she had to make her criticism, Yuki's voice was far too pleasent to be a heel's. She thought it belonged to a voice of a singer, a part of her felt Yuki was much nicer than her appearance. However, these were just her thoughts and told herself not to underestimate the other girl.

"You can try all your dirty little tricks but it won't be enough to beat me. I can't wait to put heels like you in their place." Alice West said putting her a hand on her hip, with other hand pointing straight at the white haired girl before making a thumbs down gesture. "Under my heel."

Alice gave a challenging smile as she felt giddy. She, a face, was about to face off against a real heel. She was so excited! Alice felt like a heroine in an action series of some sort. She just sure hoped, she didn't bite more than she could chew.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Yuki only rolled her eyes making a mocking gesture with her hand acting like a mouth that kept yammering on. This was what she was up against? Please. A thought came to her head, and a subtle smirk tugged on the corner of her lips. Right as Alice finished speaking, Yuki whirled around and aimed a kick right for Alice's crotch, going for a low blow before the bell rang. Boos rippled through the crowd, but Yuki simply stuck her tongue out at them.

THe ref called for the match to start, with Yuki balling her fist to repeatedly slam into the side of Alice's skull.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Alice frowned at Yuki's pseudo-bored act. She had put a ton of thought into trying to be heroine like and for her heel to just dismiss all that, talk about rude! She let out a pouting grunt as the match was about to get under way. She watched her opponent walk up to her, she smiled in anticipation. Her heel opponent was going to exchange banter with her, Alice found herself pretty giddy at the prospect. Despite the fact that she should've seen this coming, she immediately crumpled forward when her foe drove her leg between Alice's thighs. The blow took the blue haired girl completely off guard. The bell had rung meaning the match was now started and it was not a good start for poor Alice.

The white haired girl anger and hurt evident in her face before Yuki grabbed a handful of her blue hair. She grimaced as Yuki began driving her fist into her face like they were in a street brawl. Alice cried out in pain but told herself not to take this abuse lying down.

"H-hey....Hey... HEY!" She caught her opponent's fist bare handed and squeezed it, stopping the torrent of punches but not before taking some terrible hits. Angry, Alice would grab the back of Yuki's head careful not to pull on her white hair before trying to drive their skulls together in a headbutt!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:46 am

"Finally." Yuki sighed, glad she could finally shut this goody girl up. Nailing her over and over in the skull was oddly satisfying. She was gonna make sure this chick realized being the goody two shoes only got you one thing: a losing streak.

Surprisingly, Alice wasn't completely inept, catching Yuki's fist and countering with a headbutt, finally managing to stagger the snowdrop, but it only made her temper flare up. Growling, she latched onto Alice's arm, slinging her into the ropes in an attempt to catch her on the rebound with a boot right to her temple, flattening her in seconds.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:04 am

Alice grinned as she flashed her white teeth before headbutting her, it was oddly satisfying. The blue haired girl had made her silver haired foe mad and she was glad of it.

"Hah! How do you like that?!" Alice said smiling before her opponent grabbed her by the arm!

She was whipped to the other side of the ring, Alice turned as she felt the ropes dig into her back. Alice would turn back eager to come back and give Yuki a piece of her mind. She was about to clothesline her opponent only to receive a boot to the head! Alice took the hit and stumbled to the side, her head ringing after the blow. She nearly fell to her side, her hand nearly touching the ground with her hand before regaining her balance. Raising her fists, she stumbled onto her feet and into a fighting stance. One eye closed, she winces in pain and shakes it off.

"My turn!" Alice said before attempting to run at Yuki before attempting to dropkick her opponent.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:51 am

The boot to the head was not a random strike. Precision was Yuki's aim here. First, she had to take her opponent by surprise, hence the low blow. When more was needed, she went for the head shot with her kick, sure it would at least leave Alice seeing double for a while. The moment she saw Alice prep for her leap into the dropkick, Yuki smiled. Holding out her arms, she stepped to the side and caught Alice, spinning around to slam Alice to the mat in a Deep Six!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:51 am

Caught in mid-air, the blue haired girl was suddenly taken for a ride. With her eyes open wide, she was whipped around in the air before being slammed into the ring floor.

"Guh!" Alice's eyes went wide at the moment of impact as the air was knocked out of her chest. After the hard slam, her limbs followed clattering to the floor after her. The slam echoing through the stadium as the crowd reacts to the deep six. Both winded by the slam and disoriented by the spin, she lays groaning on the mat. She placed one hand on her head and the other on her lower back. Hissing through her teeth, she arches her back writhing on the mat unsure of what actually hit her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down