Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bloom Domino vs Anne Ivers

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bloom Domino  vs Anne Ivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloom Domino vs Anne Ivers

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:29 am

Bloom was hoping the backwards headbutt would work as she was unable to escape from Anna's grip so when she heard her opponent groan in pain the American would quickly crawl forward. With Anna holding her nose and Bloom rubbing the back of her head to ease some of the pain away as she slowly tries to get back to her feet but keeps her distance from her opponent.

Since her opponent appeared to be worse of then she was Bloom would rush forward and try to knock Anna onto her back with a low dropkick and then quickly try to climb on top of the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:04 am

Shed been hit in the face and can confirm, it never got any better. Getting hit in the nose was worse especially with the back of someone elses skull doing it. Unable to focus forward she couldnt even put up her defense as the girl charged in and nailed her woth a dropkick. 

"Auuggh!" Anna groaned as she was knocked back by the kick and sent to the floor. She heard her opponent moving up to finish the job as well coming in to get on top of her she brought her hand up and swung at her body to keep her from getting on top and staying there.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Bloom was relieved she was able to bring Anna down to the floor and was about to crawl towards her opponent and get on top of her. Just as Bloom was able to sit down on her opponent's stomach when she had to move her head backwards to avoid a incoming blow from Anna as this left the American in an unstable position which the other wrestler could take advantage of if she was quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:29 am

Anna took a swing but it didn't connect as her opponent moved backwards but left her in a position that she could turn herself over and try and knock her off her perch by bucking her body to send her off her. Finally doing so she would get up to her feet and resume her fighting position.

"Alright now that the initial meeting are done how about we get done to brass tacks." She said as she tried to get ready to go once more and moved in closer.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Ariel was knocked off her opponent as Anna was able to turn herself over as the Dutch native ended up on her back looking up to the lights. Expecting the other wrestler to climb on top she was caught by surprise when Anna would just get back onto her feet and get into a fighting position.

Hearing her opponent talk while the former swinger was getting back to her feet caused Ariel to smile as she replied ''Fine by me but here is a hint of advice Anna and that is to take every advantage you got'' as she tries to go for a leg sweep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:01 am

Anna got ready to fight once again, with the girl telling her she should have taken advantage of the situation but Anna just smirked. "I don't need it, ill still beat you." she said confidently as Bloom brought herself up and came in to sweep at her legs as Anna came up to try to dodge.

But the kick still managed to hit her and send her to her butt as she caught herself and tried to get up before Bloom could do anything to take advantage of the situation.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 am

Bloom would just smirk as she heard Anna reply back and give her the time she needed to crouch down and go for a legsweep as she would curse under her breath as it seems that her opponent was able to dodge it.

Luckily it did manage to hit her opponent and cause her to fall onto her butt as the American native would run towards the ropes and as she bounce back use the added momentum to knock Anna down with a low dropkick to her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Anna was slow to get herself back to her feet after the incident and did so to be greeted by Bloom once again charging her, jumping in the air to nail her in the chest with a dropkick.

"Rrrargh!" Anna growns as shes knocked backwards and hits the ropes. Wrapping her arms around that to keep from falling to the floor. She begins to cough as the kick disturned her breathing.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:55 am

Bloom would just smirk as she kicked Anna in the chest with a dropkick sending her opponent back into the ropes and while she was hoping to cause the other wrestler to fall onto the canvas. Getting back on her feet to try and take advantage of the situation as the redhead would rush towards the ropes and use them to jump higher as she could for a springboard thrust kick to the side of Anna's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:55 am

Anna would take a second to see Bloom getting up from the ground to come back at her. Although rather then just simply attack she wanted to use the ropes to go for a springboard attack of some kind. Anna saw this as her opportunity to reverse her bad fortune in this match and turn things around.

As Bloom came in for the attack she would duck and push off the ropes to avoid what would have been a rough blow to her head and get some distance off the ropes so she wasn't trapped like a rat. Afterwards she also wanted to keep her eyes on her opponent and see what Bloom would do next..assuming she was in a position to do anything.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next