Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:39 am

Hearing the girl scream out in panic as Merdok brought her close, he decided to shut the girl up as he finally used his large slime hands to smother her face in his bulge, really rubbing the girls face and mouth along his erection and balls, Merdok would somewhat moan evilly in ecstasy as he continued, saying "I hope you're having fun down there! now you better serve me well....otherwise you're going to get a LOT worse then what you've already been through. Understand?" with a threatening tone as he continued to smother the poor girl, gyrating his bulge against her face in a repeated rhythm as he did so, anxious to see what she would do.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:46 am

Hibari would let out a muffled squeal as she was pressed up against Merdok's erection, being smothered against Merdok's erection and balls. Hibari would flail her arms and pound on Merdok's thighs, gripping his ass in vain her entire would flail about. Hibari heard Merdok's threats but her fear of having a dick in her mouth override her thoughts and she would still struggle and try not to suck Merdok's cock.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:25 am

Despite Merdok's attempts to get the girl getting down to business so to speak, it seems Hibari  was having none of it as she tried as hard as she could to prevent that, even gripping the slime's muscular asscheeks as she did so. Letting out an audible sigh, Merdok said "Don't say I didn't warn you...." and letting her go for a brief moment.  

Merdok would then turn the much smaller girl around and bend her backwards, stuffing her face right under his armpit! Once he had done that he would wrap his arm around the rest of her head and lock in a dragon sleeper. Letting the slimey texture smother her face as he cranked on the hold, the slime would use his other hand to start caressing her breasts!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Hibari would squeal as she would be so close to being smothered by Merdok's erection when suddenly she felt herself being pushed away and turned around. Hibari would take this chance and try to run but was pulled instead and had her head wrapped under Merdok's armpit! Hibari would struggle and let out muffled whimpers as she would be smothered and choked in the dragon sleeper as she was forced to bend backwards, puffing out her breasts and making them jiggle around.
Hibari moved her hands up to Merdok's and tried to pry them off, pounded her fists on them, anything she could think but screamed when she felt his slimy hand caressing her breasts! Hibari would kick her legs and moan as she felt the slimey arm rub across her fairly large bust, her face blushing deeply as her breasts would be played with.
Meanwhile with Yagyu, she was starting to come to and get her senses back together as she got onto her fours and looked around hazily. Her attention fully snapped back into place when she heard Hibari's cries and turned around to see Hibari being played with! Gritting her teeth, Yagyu gathered her strength to stand up on her wobbly legs, still having a sore feeling between her legs, mainly in her asshole area. Yagyu would try to run over at Merdok to tackle him but would trip after a few steps and fall directly at Merdok's erection!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:21 am

Feeling the small, weak girl pound on his slimed form as her muffled cries vibrated deep in his armpit, Merdok simply laughed at the attempts as he played with Hibari's breasts, letting his slime rub all over it as he took special attention to them. He was having so much fun that he almost failed to notice the pained Yagyu attempt to tackle him down, but at the last second the girl seemingly tripped, causing her face to land directly in her crotch!

Grinning at the display, Merdok grabbed the back of her hair tightly and attempted to smother her face against his erection just as he had attempted with Hibari. If successful, after a few seconds he would loosen his pants and let them fall to the ground, revealing his naked form to the two. Letting go of Hibari and letting her fall to the ground, Merdok would try and use his foot to stomp on her chest and keep her in place whilst he would want to use both hands for Yagyu. Lifting his erection up with one hand, Merdok would use the other to smother the girls face against his slimed ballsack, keeping her mouth pressed there tightly as he would begin to jack himself off with the other hand.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:34 am

Hibari would pant for air be relieved as she flopped on her back on the mat but would squeal when Merdok stomped on her breasts and keeping her in place. Yagyu on the other hand would feel herself being grabbed and shoved at Merdok's ballsacks, her eye going wide as she would suddenly be unable to breath and her arms would be flailing frantically in the air as she was on her knees, and pounded on Merdok's abs as he jerked himself off.
Hibari stared up in horror as she watched Yagyu be smothered by the slime man's testicles and the horrific sight of his cock. She's never seen a normal dick, much less a slime man's one! It was so long, and thick, it terrified her and the muffled scream of Yagyu only greatly increased her fear.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:53 am

Jacking himself off more and more, Merdok would watch down as the smothered Yagyu would pound at his abs in defiance as her muffled form would struggle to breath under his balls. Softening his skin somewhat, Merdok would let her arm punch straight into his skin before quickly hardening it, effectively trapping her limb in his skin! "There we go" the slime laughed "that should keep you preoccupied."

Looking down at the terrified face of Hibari, Merdok said "You wouldn't like to help your friend would you? Or maybe you can take turns!" as he dragged her up, positioning her head between his naked thighs. If successful the slime would use his muscular thighs to keep Hibari still before suddenly attempt to stick his penis directly in the white haired girls mouth, and then pulling Hibari up by the back of her head and giving her Yagyu's former role, attempting to force her face and mouth onto his balls.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:00 am

Yagyu would keep on pounding Merdok's abs when suddenly she would feel her feels sicking into his body! Yagyu would try to pull fists but would feel as if they were cuffed in his body and let out a muffled scream. Hibari saw this and would be quivering in fear as she would watch her friend's arms sink into the man's body. She would let out a squeal when Merdok directed his attention at her and heard what he said. She would scream as she would be dragged up onto her knees and have her face be smothered and burrowed into Merdok's balls as Yagyu would feel herself being lifted up slightly and shoved down onto his long, thick blue slimey cock. Yagyu would let out loud and very erotic gagging sounds as Merdok's cock would hit the back of her throat and deepthroat her as she choked on his cock. Hibari would latch onto Merdok's thighs and squeeze them tightly as Merdok shoved her head into his balls and would actually feel herself be slightly sucked into his testicles!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:12 am

Impaling Yagyu on his slimed erection, Merdok moaned out as he felt it slowly slide to the back of her throat and felt her gag on it. "Good girl.......keep it up!" Merdok would say as he thrusted into her slowly, his large form dominating hers in terms of size and power. Meanwhilst he felt Hibari's terrified face rub against his balls as she pounded away on his thighs, her fists doing little effect to the slime. Suddenly he realised his skin was actually sucking her face into his balls! Rather then act on the motion, Merdok let his body naturally do what it wants, letting the girls face and head go further and further in as the slime would attempt to trap more and more of her.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:17 am

Yagyu would violently gag erotically as Merdok thrusted in her mouth, deepthroating her and a clear outline of his dick can be seen bulging in her throat. Yagyu would look up and stare at Merdok, giving her a defiant but weak glare as she choked, trying to look defiant but instead would probably look more hot and sexy as she choked and gagged, spit coming out.
Hibari would be pounding more and more on Merdok's thigh as she was being smothered by his balls. She would feel herself being sucked more and more, slime actually going into her mouth and nose. Hibari tried her best to pull herself out but couldn't do anything. She wasn't sure what or how it a slime man's balls would taste but it currently tasted horribly bitter, and when she opened her mouth to scream, more slime testicle would get in her mouth and choke her and invade her mouth with a disgusting taste.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next