Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Matthew "Matt" Pasión

Go down

Matthew "Matt" Pasión Empty Matthew "Matt" Pasión

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:04 am

Tagline:"I used to the think the ring was this sacred, magical place. These days, though? I'd rather just chill out elsewhere."

Basic Info:
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Weight: 170 lb
Height: 5’8”
Alignment: Face
Nationality: Mexican
Entrance Music: The Spaniard - Mr Wiggles

Match History:
None yet

Stats:
Slams/Power/Strength: 4/5
Strikes: 2/5
Submissions: 3/5
Aerials: 5/5
Counters: 4/5
Stamina: 5/5

Appearance (In-Ring):
Matthew "Matt" Pasión Vkh5t5E

Matthew "Matt" Pasión QyStclL

Appearance (Street Clothes):
Matthew "Matt" Pasión HPhwd6R

Personality:
Señior Pasión is a calm, relaxed, sensible guy. He takes joy in life's simple pleasure: food, sleep, being social, having fun. Contrary to typical high energy and high flying wrestler, Matt isn't hyperactive or super cheery. He was when he was younger, but these days, the buff Mexican would rather spend the day chilling out than running around the ring at the speed of sound. Some of his hobbies include cooking, drinking, running, and playing video games. Many of his friends know him to be a good cook, capable of providing great meals and snack for everyone whenever there's a gathering.

Hailing from a region where pro wrestling is incredibly popular, his family got him in Lucha-Libre at a very young age. He was a long-time fan, and went on to study the art of professional wrestling and respects those still involved in the business. His long time as a wrestler and his family lineage would endow him with much experience and aptitude in the ring. Sadly, because he started at a young age and did it for quite some time, Matt would slowly start to view pro wrestling and working matches as work. Matt found himself being the workhorse and the face of many wrestling promotions in Mexico. Night after night, match after match would cause him to grow tired of it eventually. He decided that he wanted to retire altogether so that he could enjoy the rest of his years doing things he found to be more fun. But fate had different plans for him. One day, a wrestler by the name of Katherine Hart would join his promotion, and as luck would have it, she would join on the same night as his retirement celebration. The spunky feline's actions that night would result in him wearing the mask just a little while longer. Or at least, for as long as Kat stayed at AFW.

Wrestling Style and Background:
Pasión has a ton of energy in the ring. His style revolves around using his speed and aerial techniques to mount a consistent offense. His dash speed has been very noteworthy throughout his career and he has an intricate knowledge of many moves he can use while running or in there air. Matt's high-energy style is complimented by his plentiful stamina, as he can dish out and take many moves before finally being put down for the 3 count. Señior Pasión's combination of speed and stamina have made him annoyingly difficult for many opponents throughout his career, and have been traits that he's relied on to earn his victories and accolades.

Despite his go-to arsenal of high flying and high impact moves, Matt still has an array of other moves and counters at his disposal. Outside of aerial maneuvers, he's developed respectable skill in grappling and technical wrestling. Allowing him to perform slams when necessary, and think of countermoves on the fly. His overall capabilities leave something to be desired in the realm of holds, but he more than makes up for it with what he brings to the table. Matt's weakness as a wrestler would be his lack of care to try his hardest in a matches. He usually opts for moves he thinks are fun or cool over what would be efficient or what would result in victory. He's also prone to being easily distracted by his opponent's antics in matches, and this has cost him on a few occasions. Still, he remains an all-around asset to any wrestling promotion or team, whether he'd like to be included in one or not.

Finishing Moves:

Modified Spanish Fly

Springboard Corkscrew Crossbody
Matthew "Matt" Pasión Gum0cxN

Victory Roll
Matthew "Matt" Pasión TemptingAcclaimedAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam

450 Splash

Matthew "Matt" Pasión IgQk2vMatthew "Matt" Pasión PP89dH8Matthew "Matt" Pasión ZoIhtGgMatthew "Matt" Pasión C8s1fSMatthew "Matt" Pasión URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down