Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Erin Quinn vs Siki

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Erin Quinn vs Siki - Page 6 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs Siki

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:17 am

Erin felt herself reach her limit, her eyes watering up as she felt like her back was about to break. Finally she would get a short break. She no longer cared that it was only because her head was slammed down again. The red had was confused as she was pickdd up but quickly realized her misfortune as she was lifted into a torture rack. "I giiivveee!" She would yell out, hoping some how it would get her opponent to stop. She would continue to cringe, flail, and yell in pain as Suki seem to be trying to snap her in half.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:23 am

Siki was enjoying hearing Erin's cries and would be fall backwards and slam Erin down on to the mat. Siki would raise her boot over Erin's head until she heard someone shout at her.
"SIKI!" the voice shouted angrily. Siki would turn around and the colour drained from her face when she saw the voice belonged to her manager, a fairly short man in a business suit.
"Ye-Yes manager?" Siki asked nervously, if its one person who can slap the authority stick down, it was her manager.
"She gave up already so just finish the match and stop torturing the poor girl!" her manager barked at her.
"But-!" Siki started to complain but would stop when she saw her manager's glasses tint over to reveal his sharp eyes and glare, "Okay!"
Siki would turn back to Erin and straddle on Erin, grabbing her head, "You're lucky my manager is such a nice man!" Siki would then stuff Erin's face in between her big breasts and start to smother out her opponent to end the match.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:32 am

Erin was out as soon as she hit the ground. After having been outclassed for almost the whole match, her body finally gave out on her. She would barely struggle between Siki's breasts other then a few light twitches and moans. It would be apparent to her opponent that she had one, Erin's body limp in her grasp.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:36 am

Siki would feel Erin pass out and twitch in her arms but opted to keep her in between her breasts. At least until her manager yelled at her again. "Let. Her. Go," he said slowly. Siki would whimper and let Erin go and her limp body would fall back on to the mat. Her manager sighed and would make his way back to the backstage and make a phone call to apologize to Erin's manager. As he did, Siki would remain in the ring for a few more moments, ripping off Erin's top and throwing it into the crowd!
"This is the bare minimum of what you get bitch," Siki said to the unconscious Erin as she strut backstage and followed her manager, leaving Erin topless in the middle of the ring.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:40 am

Erin lay topless in the middle of the ring until her eyes began to slowly flutter open. The red head sat up and looked around, seeing flashes from the crowd. She soon gasped as she realized what everyone was taking pictures of. "That BITCH!" Erin yelled. She quickly crossed her arms over her chest as her face went red. The defeated wrestler would rush out of the ring and backstage, trying to maintain whatever dignity she still felt she had.

Winner by submission followed by KO Siki
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6