Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar - Page 7 Empty Re: Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:26 pm

"Ah I see," Tomomi said. Well this was an interesting development; Vanessa was a former gangster! Tomomi was quite interested in Vanessa now; no doubt she had some very interesting stories to tell. She allowed Vanessa to hug her closely without protesting, gladly allowing the contact. Her hands began to run up and down Vanessa's back, slowing at her buttocks to give them a soft massage.

"Don't worry, you'll soon have lots of friends," Tomomi said, "I'll be sure to introduce you to mine." She kissed Vanessa on the neck softly. "They'll watch out for you," she continued, "If anything, my friends are loyal."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar - Page 7 Empty Re: Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Vanessa closes her eyes, moaning very faintly at the touch of Tomomi's hands on her bottom, squirming very slightly at her touch.

"That'd be nice, I guess. Just....don't tell anyone you saw me acting so weak like this, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Tomomi smiled. "Now why would I do that?" Tomomi asked. She continued to rub Vanessa's bottom, squeezing it now and then to get a good long feel. Tomomi then kissed Vanessa all along her neck and shoulders, leaving small kiss marks on her body. She moved steadily downward, planting a kiss even on one of Vanessa's scars. She then reached Vanessa's beautiful breasts, and gave them a tentative kiss right under the nipple. She stuck out her tongue and licked the nipple, one quick flick of the tongue, just to see Vanessa's response.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:45 pm

Another soft moan would pass her lips, Vanessa's body shivering very slightly as Tomomi's tongue slid over her quite firm nipple. She would reach an arm out to grab the door handle to steady herself a bit, staring down at Tomomi, a look in her eyes that was a mix of fear and desire towards the girl.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Tomomi felt Vanessa shudder when she licked her nipple. She looked up, a bit concerned. "Vanessa-san, have you ever had a girl do this to you before?" Tomomi asked. She never stopped her motions, her hands moving up to Vanessa's breasts and cradling them, softly rubbing and massaging Vanessa's breasts, while her fingers pinched Vanessa's nipples and made them stand up, hard and erect.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:32 am

If Vanessa wasn't red with blushes before, she was now, shaking her head slowly and letting out more tiny moans as Tomomi played with her chest, her mouth silently forming the word No down to the idol.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 am

Tomomi didn't hear any response from Vanessa, so she continued her motions, playing with Vanessa's breasts, tweaking them and massaging them softly to make Vanessa feel good. "You've never let a girl do this before, have you?" Tomomi asked, "Do you like it? Do you want more?" Tomomi looked up at Vanessa's face. "Just say yes and I'll continue. If you say no, I'll stop. I won't force upon you anything you don't want."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 am

Vanessa's breath would be quickly with every tweak and pinch to her breasts, her nipples hard and firm in Tomomi's grasp. Her eyes would slowly flutter shut as she nodded slightly. "P-please, go on.."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 am

Seeing Vanessa agree, Tomomi smiled happily. "It would be my pleasure," Tomomi said. She opened her mouth and took Vanessa's nipple in her mouth, sucking on it softly, trying to allow Vanessa to get used to the pleasure. Her other hand went to Vanessa's other breast, continually pinching and squeezing Vanessa's nipples and breast. She wanted Vanessa to feel good, and to know just how good a woman's touch feels. Tomomi's other hand went low, touching tentatively Vanessa's nether lips, testing to see if she was ready down there.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Vanessa would squirm and shiver under Tomomi's touch, her moans growing louder with each little suck from the beautiful idol. Though her would be a bit resistant at first, her legs would slowly start to spread a bit, giving Tomomi better access down below.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next