by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 3 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by noob Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Erin would throw one more punch at her opponent's face. If she stopped to look down at Regina. "Huh, did that manage to shut you up?" She asked with a grin. From there Erin made a grab for Regina's hair. She wanted to pull the other red head back to her feet. The Irish wrestler wanted to whip her opponent into the ropes in an attempt to just raise her foot and kick the other wrestler hard in the stomach as she came back. Erin needed to show the Brit that she couldn't just go around calling people inferior and get away without a beating. Where she came from, people got their asses kicked for way less.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 3 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Regina would just hold her face as she glares at the Irish girl taunts her after going for a second punch and wanted nothing more then whip that damn smirk of the Irish girl's face. Being forced back onto her feet as Erin pulls the red haired girl up by her hair only to Irish whip her towards the ropes and as Regina bounced back and rushed towards the Irish woman got the air knocked out of her by a foot to the stomach.

Dropping down to her knees while holding her stomach as the AFW crowd start yelling for Erin to hurt the arrogant British noble even more as Regina was wide open for an follow up attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:11 am

Erin took a step forward and would push Regina's head down. She then wrapped her legs around them, holding the Brit in a standing headscissors. "Ya know I would have hoped you could back up your words." She told her opponent. The red head would squeeze her legs to get a reaction out of her foe. The next step was to set up for the move she actually wanted to do. Erin tried to maneuver her opponent up to her feet so she could set up for a powerbomb. She hoped the coming slam would knock some sense into Regina.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:04 am

Regina would growl as the Irish bitch had her trapped in a standing headscissors while mocking her as she thought to herself ''How dare this filthy commoner dare talk badly about myself'' as the crowd cheers Erin on. Trying to pry open Erin's legs so she could slam her head into her opponent's pussy the redhead was caught off guard as she got lifted up and set for a powerbomb before she could even try to pry them open.

So having to chance her plan when she was lifted up on Erin's shoulders as Regina started landing punches to the top of her opponent's heads in an effort to escape from her current predicament.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Despite Erin not being particularly proficient with submissions, she was able to keep the standing headscissors on fairly tight. She only released them in order to pick Regina up and hoist her onto her shoulders. Erin was about to slam her opponent back down when she was suddenly assaulted by a barrage of punches to her head. "Ugh owww ouch...stop...guuhhh...that!" Erin complained, finding it harder and harder to keep the other red head under control. Finally she wasn't able to deal with the punches and would just try to push Regina away haphazardly.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Regina was relieved that her punches were having effect as she keeps landing those punches as she heard the Irish woman complain. '''I won''t stop guhh until you release meeeeeeeee''screamed the British noble back as she was relieved when Erin was unable to take it and just push her away causing her to land onto her tail bone as she quickly would lay on her side while rubbing her butt in an effort to lessen the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:03 am

Erin took a few steps back as she tried to regain her bearings after taking a few hits. "Ugh...damn. I dropped her." She said to herself. Noticing her opponent was on the floor though, she figured she had at least done a bit of damage. Erin would take a few steps towards Regina and aim a couple of stomps towards her stomach. She wanted to soften her opponent up before attempting another move. The red head didn't want to end up with two botched attempts at moves.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Regina was unable to get back up before Erin started stomping down on her body as the first two landed on her stomach before the British noble was able to protect the targeted body part. ''And here argg i thought you urgh were the argh good girl here''screamed Regina in pain as she was barely able to protect herself as she tries to crawl towards the ropes and out of her opponent's reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:27 pm

"Haha who said I was good?" Erin said with a chuckle. "But i mean it ain't a low blow or surprise headbutt." She explained. While stomping her opponent wasn't exactly nice, Erin didn't think it was a dirty trick. Seeing Regina try to crawl away, Erin would try to grab her by the leg and drag her back to the middle of the ring. She wasn't about to let her opponent get away that easily. She would try to then grab a hold of Regina's ankle and start to twist it.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:54 am

Regina would just growl as she heard the Irish woman chuckle while explaining why she was not good or evil while she keeps stomping down on the redhead's body. Having some luck at first with crawling away to get some distant her plan was soon ruined when Erin would grab her by her leg and slowly drag her to the middle of the ring.

''Arrrggg let me go ''screamed the British noble as she would lash out with a kick to her opponent's knee as she hopes to stop her opponent from grabbing her ankle and twist it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next