by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 2 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by noob Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:17 am

Regina was able to guard against the kick, but Erin didn't let up. She followed up with two jabs, one aimed at her opponent's chest, the other at her side. She smiled as she made contact and saw the other red head go on the defensive. Having seen some fans in the crowd holding up her flag, she wanted to make them proud. Erin would try not to waste her chance. She would try to grab her opponent by the arm and toss her into the ropes. If she managed to get Regina to bounce back, she would just extend her foot, looking to kick the Brit hard in the stomach.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn - Page 2 Empty Re: Regina Ravenwood vs. Erin Quinn

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Regina would be able to block her opponent's kick but was unable to protect herself as she got hit by two of Erin's jabs as she would hold her left breast and her side as Erin was in control right now. Hearing the fans cheering the Irish woman on and waving the flags of that worthless country as Regina was Irished whipped into the ropes by Erin. Unable to stop herself from running the British woman would just try and use the momentum she was gaining to leap into the air and try to land a running knee to her opponent's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Erin thought she would be able to hit her opponent hard but it seemed Regina had other plans. She would do little more than watch in awe as her opponent leaped at her and landed a knee to her head. "Gaah damn it!" She yelped as she stumbled and fell back. "C...can you please stop hitting my head?" She said from the ground, hoping to not take a third strike to her skull. The Irish woman would have to think of a good way to get her opponent back for that. For now though Erin would just try to push up and make her way back to her feet despite them feeling a bit wobbly for a few seconds.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Regina would just smirk as she heard her opponent asking her to stop hitting the Irish woman with blows to the head. ''Now why would i stop hitting your head as i doubt i damage any brain cells you got left Erin''taunts the British woman as she would run towards the Irish woman. When she was just 4 steps away from her opponent Regina would extend her arm and try to knock Erin down with an clothesline as she would slowly walk towards the corner post.

''How dare you filthy stupid morons cheer for people who are from inferior nations like this loser''screams Regina as she takes in the booing from the crowd as she doubted that Erin would be able to get back up before she stepped down from the corner post.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:36 am

Erin was shocked to hear an insult from her opponent. The fellow red head had seemed fairly nice before now. "I've got plenty of...UGH!" The Irish woman started before she took another blow. Much to her dismay, she was becoming good friends with the mat now. Erin was surprised to hear just how much hate was directed towards her from the Brit. She wish she realized it earlier.

Erin would slowly roll over and push up onto all fours as Regina spoke out to the crowd. "I...inferior? We'll see how inferior I am when I knock you out." The red head grumbled. If there was one thing that got to Erin, it was people thinking she was lesser than them. Usually it came from bigger or more experienced wrestlers, but regardless the Irish woman would always be determined to prove them wrong.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:29 am

Regina would just turn around as she heard Erin say something and looked down on the Irish wrestler as she replies ''please you got no chance against me Erin and it not just you who is inferior to me it everyone from your pathetic country'' in clear distance. So seeing as the Irish wrestler was on her hands and knees the British noble would rush forward as she goes for a punt kick to the side of Erin's head as she would pose for the crowd if the kick connected by placing her foot on top of her opponent's head..

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Erin had plenty of time to see the kick coming, however being on all fours there was not much she could do about it. She would raise her hands to block the kick. Still taking a decent hit, Erin ended up rolling to the side from the impact. The Irish girl would let out a slight growl as she felt her opponent's foot on her head. "Grrr get off you stupid Brit!" She would yell at her opponent as she tried to turn and grab Regina's foot. She would try to twist her opponent's ankle and pull her down.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Regina would throw a fit as she could not believe the Irish woman could block the punt kick as she had hoped to end this match as she doubted Erin could take another blow to the head. It became even worse as she was unable to pull her foot back as the Irish wrestler had the British noble's foot trapped in her hands while insulting her at the same time.

''I hope i got this right but Shtate's like you should keep their mouth shut Erin'' as she was now at her opponent's mercy as she was pulled down and would scream in pain as she feels the Irish woman twist her ankle.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:12 am

Erin was surprised to hear some Irish slang from the Brit. She would try to ignore her foe however and just focus on pulling her to the ground. A smile returned to her face as she heard Regina let out a scream. Once she had the other wrestler on the ground, Erin would try to follow up by driving her elbow into her opponent's gut. "Hmmph, maybe you should keep YOUR mouth shut. I'll help." She would say as she tried to land a solid punch to Regina's face. Erin could feel herself starting to get uncharacteristically angry. She didn't know if it was the repeated blows to the head or her opponent's ego. Either way if she landed the punch she hoped it would help calm her down a bit.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:15 pm

Regina would just smirk as she saw the look of surprise on the Irish weakling's face just before she got pulled down to the floor and would soon be screaming as she feels Erin twist her ankle. Before the British noble could try and rub her hurting ankle she got an elbow to her gut as she had to listen as the Irish bitch tells the redhead to keep her mouth shut.

''Why should i do that as i was just telling you the truth commoner argh''screamed Regina as she got a punch to her face as it seems that Erin was more interested in fighting then talking as th redhead was soon trying to protect her beautiful face from an assault of punches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next