» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 16 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:04 am

Yeah, the penalty punches were most definitely Fallon's least favorite part of all of this. As grueling as this duel had become, she would much rather forego the extracurriculars entirely, focus all her energy on enduring and delivering punishment within the context of the challenges, and allow Kyoko to do the same. Even being the deliverer of the penalty wasn't exactly a thrill. It was something to remember for the next time, she supposed.

After giving Kyoko that punch, Fallon flopped down onto her back, gladly taking the time remaining before the next round to rest her whole being. Kyoko hadn't proposed the challenge yet, and Fallon was glad to let her take her time. The Californian closed her eyes for a while and let out a heavy sigh, though she wasn't so tired she couldn't still fire back after Kyoko's cracks.

"I'm pretty sure...it's gotta be dinner time by now...this fight has gone on, uh...way too long for it to be, like...y'know, lunch. I think." She grunted and shook her head slowly. "And since dinner's more expensive usually than lunch, like, you're gonna regret not just losing quickly to me..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:00 pm

"If I were in danger of losing yeah that would be a problem but it wouldn't change course anyway. Afterall if you lot quickly id be more disappointed then anything else...Food is secondary to the challenge this can represent in other things." Kyoko said trying to force her way through the pain in her hurting abs and prepare for the final round which she needed to make a decision on soon. Though thankfully she had the chance to rest one more time and was about to take it. As was Fallon as she laid down next to her.

"You should be more worried about making it to dinner..you look ready to pass out any second and I feel with the pain your in I wont be able to wake you up, though..that might be your excuse to hold off on having to pay for my meal." Kyoko chuckled despite the pain that caused her, man it was going to be a long night at this rate she could barely move a muscle without feeling something burn.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:48 am

Fallon nodded, her head just kind of rolling in the right direction on her shoulders, as she was so tired it was a little difficult to focus on little actions like that. They had one more contest to go, one more hellish minute of pain and suffering in their abdomens before someone finally came out of this with a victory...

This level of belly punishment was tough even for Fallon to get through. But she would get through it, and beat Kyouko, of course, and afterward she would get a free meal for her troubles and have the opportunity to dress up her friend in something embarrassing. Even as her eyelids felt a little heavy, and her abs felt like they had hot coals piled up on top of them, those thoughts kept Fallon going, made her feel good about every second of rest she was getting.

"Heh...you think I look bad...you look like a pile of limp noodles...with a big helping of tomato sauce right in the middle." She pointed out the deep red color of Kyouko's midsection, smirking and even chuckling a little, but not much, or it would hurt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:05 pm

"Well a least your minds still on food, maybe those thoughts can help you past the loss to me when I'm done taking this contest." She said adjusting her shoulders as she tried to get a comfortable position on the floor, not that there was really anything comfortable about anything she did with the burning reminder of what she was going through not leaving anytime soon. Though it would be a pretty good reminder of her victory when she beat Fallon and proved why she earned the nickname she had.

"I'm just about ready to get this over with if you are. Afterall the more we wait the fewer options we have when places start closing down." Kyoko said though still making no effort to get up yet, she was going to take every second she had to rest before he brought Fallon down the final time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Fallon just snorted and shook her head, relaxing her whole body, just giving herself a few seconds where there were no muscles to flex, not in her belly, not in her neck to lift her head up, not in her face to speak. The pain in her belly wouldn't go away, though it did ebb, and it was almost possible to pretend that that intense, fiery burning sensation right in the center of her gut was just a normal human thing that everyone had to live with all the time. For Fallon, while it wasn't always this intense, she did have a fair bit of experience dealing with this particular kind of sensation.

Kyouko mentioned that she was about ready, and Fallon supposed she was, too. Kyouko was the one who had to do explaining and setup this time, though. Whatever it was, Fallon could lay here until the last possible second. "Well, like...since it's your turn, you can go ahead and lay out your idea...I guess I'm ready to, like, put you out of your misery, y'know. You've lasted a long time so far, but you're right...this does need to get wrapped up soon."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:50 am

"Your the one who looks like they need to be put out not me sweetie. Though I can handle that soon enough and send you to your room after ive won and you've paid for my meal." Kyoko said looking at Fallon with a smirk as she closed her eyes and tried to think about what to pick next. Her abs weren't going to do anything too strenuous, but too light and Fallon might have a chance to get the better of her if she could focus on them. She wanted a decisive end to the fight and she was slowly forming up a way to do it.

"Alright lets try this. Both of us will be locking on a headscissor on the other. Keeping our legs locked on each others legs While we punch each other. The first girl to give up, pass out or let go of the leg scissors loses then and there. Consider it a final test of endurance."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:00 am

"Yeeeeeaaah...you're not able to look at yourself right now...you wouldn't believe the bags under your eyes, how tired you look, and your abs look weaker than, like...a defenseless sleeping baby's abs right now." That wasn't even trash talk, that was a fairly accurate description of the state of the Japanese girl's abdomen. Of course, Fallon's had taken quite a bruising, too, and neither of them would even be in the top hundred girls of AFW who could take a belly punch right now. It was a battle of survival, now, not showing off, just scraping by.

Fallon spoke quietly, and laid her head down, eyes closed, half asleep as she let Kyoko do the tough job of figuring out what they were doing next. Every little bit of energy that went to Kyoko's brain right now was a bit of energy that didn't go to repairing the damage to her abs. Fallon had won the last round. Which meant she was already at an advantage. Rest more, recover more, and soon, things would be looking real good for her as she pigged out on a dinner on Kyoko's tab and thought about the rest of their stipulation...

And then the idea was laid out, and Fallon would sigh, then suck in a deep breath, and then rolled over, slowly, to face Kyoko. She opened her eyes and blinked slowly. "Yeah...sounds good...my legs don't have any damage at all, so this is gonna be, like, a breeze."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:19 pm

"Doubt babies have abs to speak of. Ill chalk that up to how punch dazed you probably are after what ive done to you. And don't worry about the bags under my eyes, the ones under yours are worse. I do need you awake afterall." Kyoko said looking at Fallon's face as she moved back and got to her side after hearing Fallon's acceptance of the girls challenge. Though she refused to lose she knew Fallon wasn't to keen on the thought either and she needed to make sure she was ready for the worst. Neither girl could afford this loss, it was all or nothing.

"My legs aren't hurt either and there not going to slip off your neck like they will some stupid bars. And your right it will be, you'll pass right out with too little trouble." Kyoko said as she waited for Fallon to get into position and wrapped her legs around the brunettes legs while Kyoko tried to brace her already hurt abs. "Ready?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:02 pm

"Uhh, yeah, that's kind of the point, that your abs are pretty much nonexistent right now. I'll chalk that up to how punch-drunk you probably are after everything I've put you through." Fallon emphasized a ton of words in her retort, and all that emphasis almost hurt her belly with the way she had to kind of spit the words out. But it was important, since clearly Kyoko was delirious and needed the emphasis in order to understand what Fallon was telling her! At this point, it was nothing but an act of mercy on Fallon's part to finish Kyoko off, to knock her out, to put her out of her misery!

This was it. It was all or nothing, now, as whoever took this win won the whole thing, won a free dinner, won the right to choose some embarrassing clothing or something for the loser. Fallon put those specifics out of her head right now, and just focused on the pure idea of winning, because that was all she needed to drive herself forward to victory. She laid down on her side, opening up her legs, scootching forward to scoop up Kyoko's head between them as her head was wrapped up by her friend's powerful lower limbs.

Fallon grunted, wiggling a little bit, waiting to put power in her headscissor hold, and then trying to tighten up her abs as much as she possibly could. "Yeah, I'm ready. Hope you are!" she would chirp, before taking a deep breath and bringing a fist up, poising it threateningly right above Kyoko's belly. "So...ready, set...go!" she would count out, before she tried to drill her fist brutally down into Kyoko's solar plexus!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:33 pm

"Except my abs are clearly not anywhere gone, though with how much your vision is letting you down at this point id understand that you wouldn't be able to see it and compare it to a babies. Don't worry you can rest a bit after I knock you out as I'm driving and looking for a place for us to eat." Kyoko said as she laid down, the final part not getting done any sooner by her trash talking. Besides Fallon would have less room to talk back in once Kyoko won and she had to fork over the money for all the food she had on her mind.

Trapping her legs around Fallon's neck and waiting a second before nodding. "Yeah..Lets go!" She muttered before tighting the hold and bringing her hand up to drive a punch to Fallon's side. "Ooohh!" Kyoko groaned, feeling Fallon tag her solar plexus at the same time as Kyoko punched her. Though she felt her hold falter her legs remained on her as she punched Fallon's belly button on her next hit.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next