» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 15 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Fallon probably should have chosen the pull-up bar contest first. She had had a mind to save it for the end, to make this a grand finale, or a grand penultimatality or whatever, because it was clearly the coolest idea that either of them had been able to come up with. She did not doubt that, even now. This was the best contest they could possibly do to show off how tough their tummies were. But it required so much exertion, so much stress and pain all at once without even a single break, that it was only going to last four, maybe five punches this late in the challenge.

And they had already suffered through three each.

After that third shot, both of them were trembling, but neither fell. Fallon took a deep, raspy breath, groaning in pain as she felt that air forcing its way through hurting pipes. Summoning up her courage, she hauled herself up, feeling the burn as her abs folded and she got as high up as she could. Then, she came down. She took another deep breath, picked her spot—right up into Kyoko's solar plexus again—and struck.

And, at the same time, Kyoko's punch to her lower gut drilled into her, knuckles sinking deep into a rapidly softening belly, eliciting another cry of anguish from Fallon as she shook all over, began to slip, one leg coming loose...before she caught herself and held on as tightly as possible, heels hitting her thighs as she just exerted all her energy keeping herself in the air, while a hand had to brush along her brutalized belly, trying to soothe some of the searing pain!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:27 am

Unless either of them were holding back, which by the looks of things she doubted Kyoko felt like this contest was just about over, her body felt weak and Fallon looked just as ready to collapse as she was. Could this be another tie game? Kyoko certainly hoped not, she wanted to win and say she did it in three consecutive rounds to really throw salt in the wounds that would be lingering for awhile. Two consecutive rounds didn't have the same bite too it. Pulling down once more she went for her 4th punch of the round and took an equally debilitating one to her solar plexus again. Aka: Fallon's favorite spot to strike.

"Ghhhuugh.." Kyoko weakly moaned. Her body jerking up to try and breathe right before she shook her head as if willing her self to continue. After a second she tried to go up for the next round. Though as she dropped back to punch her legs slipped off the bar! Kyoko brought her arms up (Or down) to try and catch herself as she came down on the mat, hit it at an odd angle and rolled to her side. "Fuck..."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:53 am

Fallon was barely hanging on, her leg muscles tightening as hard as they possibly could just to keep her above the pile of squishy mats she had stacked below them. "Mmmrrrghhh..." she grumbled, shaking her head as she tried to make all that pain just, like, flutter away or something. The fourth exchange had hurt her pretty bad, and she didn't know if she could stay up through a fifth. She had to soldier on, though, and so she took a deep breath, strengthening her muscles no matter how much it hurt in her chest, then pulled herself up to the bar, making a pained whining noise all the way up.

She had to resist just flopping down. As tough as it was, she slowly lowered herself, stretching herself out like a bat, pulling her fist back, this time preparing to aim for the lowest possible part of Kyoko's belly. She tried to flex her own abs and got very little feedback. She braced herself...

...and thank frickin' goodness, Kyoko fell off the bar!

As soon as she heard her friend's body slap the pile of mats, Fallon would woop and let herself drop, too, flopping down onto her hands and knees. "YES!" she shouted, unable to contain her relief as she pumped a fist, then quickly reached out to make sure Kyoko wasn't going to roll off the pile. The mats had worked like a charm, but they wouldn't do any good if the darker-haired girl fell off of them onto the hard floor.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:45 pm

Of all the ways to lose she had to fricken slip! She was so close to winning, she could fee Fallon on the brink of failing and giving her the third round she needed. Now it was tied and the last round. Kyoko's abs felt like they couldn't do anything else and her legs felt sore and unable to gain the strength to stand up. Laying on the matt that Fallon set up she heard the brunettes pained satisfaction that she didn't drop first as she came down to meet her.

"Huuhh..Damn it...guess..this round is yours." She wasn't going to make excuses about her legs. Having those strong were just as important as her abs and while she was still adamant she could have won and that her abs were stronger, Fallon didn't slip like she did so there wasn't much of an excuse that she could make. Rubbing her stomach Kyoko tried to wait out the penalty and focus on her recovery.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Fallon might not have lasted through the next punch. She didn't think Kyoko would have, either, but a draw would have still left her behind in their contest with only a must-win round remaining in order to claim a draw. Now, thankfully, that was not the case. The brunette giggled in relief, shaking her head slowly as she reached out with her hand and found Kyoko's body, patting her on the back, letting her hand slip down and patting her on the butt, too. She would not let her hand get anywhere near Kyoko's belly, of course. Her own hurt like a supernova roiling in the very center of her being, and being touched by someone else's hand would make it still worse. She would not do anything to intensify her friend's pain right now.

"Uuuurggh...yeah, damn, I am, like...uurrf, really glad about that," Fallon would reply as Kyoko conceded this round. Since she had won it, they were tied, now, at two wins, two losses, and one draw each. There was one round left. That sixth round was going to decide their whole contest, the winner getting quite the collection of spoils between dinner and the embarrassment she would be able to inflict upon the loser.

"Gaaaah...this...is actually pretty fun, huh?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:51 pm

The aching burn that crawled across her body as she laid there. What's worse was that as bad as her belly was feeling it wasn't what cost her, her poor control of her legs enduring those punches ended things and now she had to deal with Fallon feeling a bit more confident in her chances now that she had stopped Kyoko's streak. Turning to her back after feeling Fallon pat her Kyoko tried to breathe properly as Fallon kept talking and Kyoko tried to listen.

"Well since the alternative was me winning the whole thing..yeah I bet you are.." Kyoko said about to sit up before remembering that she had to take a penalty punch or punches depending on what Fallon decided to do. Taking another breathe she looked at the brunette. "Its easily the most challenging thing ive dealt with in this area. My abs are going to be a fortress when they heal. So..yeah..its fun..and painful" She said as she braced herself and rubbed her sore stomach.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:46 am

Seriously, it was just about every single round that Fallon forgot about the penalty punches. The last two rounds her forgetfulness had only been to her detriment, but now, this round, it actually came as almost a pleasant surprise. It was still an obligation, though. She would have rather just passed it up and kept on focusing on recovery, but since Kyoko had punched her after both victories, Fallon could not risk being at a disadvantage to her Japanese friend.

"Oh, yeah, so I guess I do need to punch you one more time. Hold on, let's get this done..." she would say, sitting up, wincing as her abs protested, and targeting Kyoko's belly. As she set up, she decided to continue chatting, since it would take a bit to pick her mark. "I mean, the first alternative would've been a draw, and I would have had to win this last one just to get an overall draw. This way is, like, totally simpler."

She pulled her fist back, took her aim, and then nodded to Kyoko. "Ready?" she asked, and once she got the okay, she would swing her fist around and slam it right into her friend's navel, digging it in deep!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:57 pm

"Did you forget again, you always look so surprised about it like the rule snuck up on you." Kyoko asked from her bottom position as she tried to get her stomach back in not burning pain mode. Harder then it looked after all she had been put through and all she had to deal with one, as bad as it hurt now it was going to be a pain in the ass to recover. She might end up passing out on this floor at the rate she was going. Still Fallon had her turn to make and Kyoko needed to prepare as she slowly moved her hands out of the way.

"Ready..." Kyoko braced herself for the inevitable as Fallon brought her fist down for the penalty punch. Her entire body disagreed with her fist touching her skin as she wanted to jump up and stop her, though all Kyoko ended up doing was folding slightly on the floor as her legs bent and her body shot up, her face coughing out as the punch really hit its mark before she forced herself to fall back and lay there.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:28 pm

"I mean, at this point...you look kinda pathetic and I don't want to hurt you any more than I have to," Fallon would tease, as she got herself in position to deliver that penalty punch. Whether it was her turn or Kyoko's, that little stipulation seemed to keep slipping her mind. No wonder, considering just how much pain she had been in, and how much of her attention that had been holding.

As her punch smacked into Kyoko's belly, the Japanese girl convulsed wildly, her whole body seeming to fly upward, defying gravity as it folded up around Fallon's fist, letting those knuckles sink in deep. Fallon dug her fist in as hard as she could for a few seconds before easing up, pulling it out and mercifully letting Kyoko flop back down onto her back, flat on the floor. Fallon would let out a sigh and slump down, as well.

"Ugh, that even hurt me. We're lucky I only have to punch you like that one more time."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:10 am

Fallon didn't exactly pull her punches with that last shot, though she never seemed to pull her punches ever, and her letting her knuckles make there home in the center of her gut already made things hard on her tested abs. Though conculsions aside Kyoko tried to take it as well as she could, given she couldn't really defend herself and once Fallon was done Kyoko was more then happy to lay there an try to catch her breath. This couldn't go on much longer, unless they took like..a 5 hour timeout whatever she picked would end quick as her and Fallon were pretty much on there last battered legs, she needed to make the final round count.

"Unfortunately for you...it will be after ive pummeled what's left of your abs..and you have to fork over the money for lunch...when I win.." Kyoko said still on the floor, never opening her eyes during it as she tried to keep her focus on her healing her badly bruised stomach.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next