Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 11 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 am

After taking her turn pounding Kyoko's abs, making her wobble, nearly breaking her, or so it seemed to the hopeful, slightly fatigued Californian, Fallon would tighten her abs and push them out, giving Kyoko a reddened but still iron-hard surface to attack. Three punches, and then Fallon would have her turn again. Three punches, or, really, three groups of one punch each. When thought about in that way, it was almost nothing, right?

Fallon knew it would be a lot more than nothing. But she also knew she could endure it! She took a deep breath and kept her eyes open, watching Kyoko's fist as it fell.

Kyoko's first punch drilled into Fallon's solar plexus. "Uoogh!!" It bashed its way deep into her abdomen, leaving some more knuckle marks, and making Fallon wobble, as her belly bent lower than the rest of her body. She grit her teeth and pushed back up, right into the next two punches, both aimed lower, each of them making her wobble, her knees trembling, almost knocking together. But after three, she didn't fall, taking a second to regain her balance, then push herself back up, steady, trying to stay as still as a statue.

"Urkkh...well I hope you know...the feeling is mutual...and now it's my turn again." Fallon would turn her head to Kyoko and give her a little smirk.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 am

"Yeah I suspected as much already, though I'm sure I can handle whatever it is your throwing my way." She said after her punches had connected. Fallon was not able to hide how much they hurt, in fact it was written pretty clear on her how much those punches were hurting her but she did bear through it. Finding her footing on her own meant that Kyoko had to get into position now and after a short second to prepare herself fro what she knew was going to hurt she bent her back and arched it along to get into the necessary position.

"Just so you know I'm not caving now. It wont deter you from trying, in fact I bet your now more eager to make me drop this turn. But I feel its better to tell you straight up, I have a roll to keep going I'm not about to fall apart now." She said as she prepared herself, making sure her stance was good and that her abs were as tight as they could get, which when beat to hell and stretched out wasn't very tight but better then nothing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:54 pm

Fallon scoffed exaggeratedly. "Your track record surviving what I throw your way is, like, sketchy at best," she would tease, as she took some deep breaths, recovering from that belly pounding and getting ready to deliver her own next three punches into Kyoko's belly. She knew this contest, grueling as it was, would not last more than three or four rounds, if that. She knew they were both balanced on a razor's edge and she was not going to be the one who fell off!

Fallon relaxed her position and turned her body to get into prime punching position, poised right over Kyoko's belly. She watched the way Kyoko tightened her abs, noticing how little they flexed compared to the start of this contest, noting the reddening all over them, the bruises that were forming, everything looking sensitive, vulnerable, and even weak.

And, of course, her abs looked the same way! After all of this back and forth beating, neither one of them would likely even be able to beat a kawaii in a belly punching battle. But Fallon didn't have to beat a kawaii! She just had to beat Kyoko! She brought her fist down once, hard, hammering it right into Kyoko's solar plexus. The next one was aimed low, smashing into her navel, trying to pound it even further inwards. And then, Fallon's fist jerked upward again, trying to slam it up into Kyoko's solar plexus, in as close an approximation to a classic uppercut as she could manage in this position!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:09 am

"What are you talking about girl? I'm squeaky clean." She added, the back and forth showing no signs of slowing down between them as Fallon was getting ready to take her turn. In the position she knew she was being observed carefully by Fallon. Or more specifically her abs were as she felt the Californian eyeing her up and observing where she could hit that would hurt the hardest. Tightening her abs and getting ready to hold her ground she awaited the worst. It came in a prime shot to her solar plexus!

Already her arms felt like giving way and dropping her to the floor as she let out a weak gasp from the hit but she still remained in position. "Ouugh!" The second punch came and hit her right on her belly button as she went wide eyed and nearly folded for a second. The third punch was worse, another weak gasp came out of her mouth as it left a mark on her already red belly while keeping herself up with shaky arms. Straightening things out she breathed in and out before she even dared to speak. "Ugh..Okay..that hurt..but I'm still in it."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:36 am

Kyoko was most certainly not squeaky clean when it came to her ability to endure the beatings Fallon handed to her, but the California girl decided to let that little boast slide and just focus on pounding Kyoko's belly as hard as she could, she started with the solar plexus, then dipped lower...one, two, three punches, bashing down into Kyoko's belly with the force and efficiency of pistons, each one causing her to wobble, her legs to quiver, and start to buckle as Kyoko's body began to drop...

...but, of course, she caught herself in time. The Japanese girl managed to stay up and steady herself, breathing deeply as she was obviously trying to gather her strength. Fallon would take a couple of deep breaths, too, knowing she would need to be able to flex her abs as much as she could, because it was just about Kyoko's turn again. "So you are, so you are. Unless you were gonna just, like, fall over right now. A delayed collapse like in an anime fight."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:18 am

"Psh..im tired but om not that tired. Though now I'm interested in making that happen with you. Once ive made you drop a second time." Kyoko said trying to keep up her breathing as she looked at Fallons stomach. Still pretty bruised but she had a good idea of where she could really start finishing this match and she needed to do that cause she wasn't going to stay up much longer. The match had taken that from her and she was mostly on fumes as is.

"Well enough lolly gagging..get into position Fallon, so I can go again." She said waiting for Fallon to get back to it so she could focus on her beaten abs once more as she cracked her knuckles and tried to drill her belly with a quick shot to the solar plexus for good measure and then she resorted to two back to back shots hammering down tight in the center of her belly to really offset her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:32 pm

"Ha, yeah, no," Fallon would reply with an exaggerated snort and a little eye roll, though she mostly had to focus on preparing herself for the next round of punches. Kyoko was surveying her belly, looking like she was just about ready to punch. Fallon took a breath and stretched herself out again, her whole body tensing up as she flexed her abs as much as she could and waited for the first of the three blows to fall.

Kyoko's first punch landed in her solar plexus, making Fallon "ooomph" loudly, followed by an almost subvocal plaintive whine. She bent, but then forced her belly back up, keeping herself in position as the next two blows struck in quick succession right in the center of her stomach. She coughed and spluttered, pain zapping through her midsection, a knot twisting itself up in her gut. She bent again, almost collapsing at her middle, butt bending towards the floor...

...but at the last second, with her rear nearly touching, which would surely lead to total collapse, the California girl managed to haul herself back up, shaking wildly as she did, muscles straining, almost breaking. She was safe, but...probably only for one more round. She would need to end it.

"Gah...guuoh...you, uh...th-that was pretty good."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:46 pm

"You say that, lets see you prove it instead. Far more fun and decisive then words." She said as Fallon finally got into position. Her belly stretching out as Kyoko analyzed and attempted to drill her with punches, the first one really winding the girl and forcing a sound she didn't expect from her California counterpart. Though the next few punches made Fallon stagger the girl somehow found the strength to get up but Kyoko felt she had her. She just needed to survive.

Though that was going to take some resilience. More then Kyoko usually had given her condition. Offering her hand for a high five she started to get into position as Fallon survived her turn. "Id like to think all my turns were pretty good but ill take the compliment. Now I cant wait to see what I get next time." She said setting herself up and trying to ignore her stomachs protest to her stretching herself out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Fallon was lucky to have survived that onslaught. That made...three rounds, now, which she had successfully persevered through in this fourth overall round of their battle? With her belly already bruised and battered, and the position which Kyoko had chosen for this fight adding to the belly burn even when no punches were being thrown, Fallon felt good about that. But not great. Great would be when she finished Kyoko off right now and took the lead back, for good, in this epic workout challenge for the ages!

Fallon got to relax her poor aching tummy as Kyoko tightened hers and stretched it upwards. It looked like a big, belly-shaped tomato, the way it was colored. Fallon clenched her teeth and cracked her knuckles as she examined it. "'Kay, time to end this!" she declared, before bringing her fist around the first time and slamming it into Kyoko's solar plexus—not just straight down, but hooking upwards, trying to force all the air out of her friend. Fallon's next punch came as a hammer blow, side of the fist, straight down into Kyoko's belly button, this time just trying to force her straight downwards. And then her third punch went back into the solar plexus—hooking up again, smashing so hard into the taut flesh of the Japanese girl's tummy that it hurt Fallon's hand!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Trying to ease her breathing and tighten her abs was hard after being put through the ringer by Fallon's fists. Her mind knew what her body was telling her, this was going to suck and she would not be able to take much more in this position. Hell she might be unable to take much at all after this round, her belly felt like paste even when she was trying to flex. The first punch didn't help at all, sinking into her solar plexus and digging in like some vicious uppercut. "Hhoough!" Wheezed out of her mouth as her grip on her hands slackened.

"Haaauugh!" The second shot to her belly button, which had to be beat red at this point, plowed through her stomach and felt like Fallon was trying to break her in half. The third punch nailed her solar plexus again and Kyoko felt like she could have been flattened by it. A breathless weeze emptied her lungs as her hands slid on the floor and nearly gave in. Wanting to fold but just barely losing out to her desire to win Kyoko held there and tried to push up and get back on her feet. Her round finished as she held her stomach and tried to focus. "Almost..but not..enough..."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next