Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine Empty AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Preceded by: AV 16: Softcore facesit elimination chamber
Followed by: AV 16: Kelly Conway vs. Julia Rogers

Heather Sunderland
AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine 6YZ394m
Vs.
Karina Rine
AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine NJxdArW

Match Type: Falls count anywhere
Winning Condition: Pinfall or submission
Special Conditions: match starts in the ring but can transition to other location. pinfall or submission can be scored anywhere

Spotlight
characters:
AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine ELZuoMvAV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine OG5hnuaAV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine Cg3CzYmAV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine Empty Re: AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Heather was more than happy to finally be on t his stage again. She felt a wave of adrenaline rushing through her just standing in the back hearing the crowd through the curtains. Her heart felt almost like it was trying to jump out of her body as her nerves were getting to her a bit, feeling like it's been an eternity since she was able to show herself on the Avalanche stage. This place has been quite good to her for the most part, having a decently nice record in her history at Avalanche. She's won twice at the event and fought to a draw for the AFW title at another. The memories were just running through her head and when she heard of who she was fighting at her return she was quite happy.

Heather's theme began to play over the speakers, the lights turning a dark blue and smoke and green laser lights filled the stage area. Heather crawled out onto that stage area--her face and arm glowing with that purple glow paint on her body--reflecting with the lights in the arena. Heather bit her lip hard as she crawled down the ramp a little--dressed in her purple fishnet top, black bikini top underneath, black skirt, purple and black striped thigh-highs, and black boots. She made her way down to about mid-ramp,getting up onto her knees as she looked over the capacity Toronto crowd, snickering a little. The idea of her having fans outside of Japan was still always a lovely thing. This arena was closer to home for her and her heart pound hard in her chest at the sensation.

Nodding her head a little, Heather pushed herself up to her feet, raising her hands in t he air as pyro shot out from the stage area. She rushed down the rest of the ramp, sliding into the ring beneath the bottom rope, heading to the second rope and raising her hand in the air. Pyro shot down from the ceiling, Heather just basking in the reaction from the crowd before she leaped off of the middle rope, stretching herself out a little.

The lights turned to a normal light finally, revealing the paint on her body to be transparent in normal light, Heather's eyes darting around the arena a little. "Haaah...too good" She let out with a smile, stepping back and leaning against the ropes. She stretched them out a little, squirming in place as she waited for Karina's theme to hit, anticipating the arrival of the girl she knew quite well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine Empty Re: AV 16 Falls count anywhere: Heather Sunderland vs. Karina Rine

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Avalanche, another PPV that Karina would normally not even consider to join. She had nothing to prove to the crowd, nothing to her rivals nor to herself. Yet, when they told her who she would face in a Avalanche match, she could not help but grin at the thought, accepting the proposal that would send her into the ring with her old friend and rival. She wondered how long it had been since she had last fought Heather, quietly watching the television that display her opponent's entrance while they were setting up her own, rubbing the side of her head as she was dressed and ready to go into the arena. Memories would need to wait, today was the day she was going to make new ones, starting with Heather's fall and submission to her!

The staff member spoke out to her, telling that they were ready now that Heather's entrance was finished, to which she simply nodded and headed to the stage entrance to wait for her music to begin. She took a brief moment to adjust her clothing, a new attire and hairstyle was needed for her to be taken seriously instead of her previous skimpy schoolgirl fighter look. She looked up when her intro song blasted through the speakers within the arena, the crowd's cheering soon following. She couldn't help but smirk, shaking her head before she stepped out onto the ramp, her almost abnormal amount of hair swaying after her with each step she took, the lights soon directing to Heather's opponent that made her appearance, showing off the now nicknamed ' Astarte ' to the crowd.

Karina had decided for less revealing attire, dressed in her white jacket with green fur along the neckline, followed by a thin black collar around her neck. Underneath she did wear a bit of a revealing top, black with a red furline, a zipper on the front that had been brought down enough to expose proper cleavage. Her hands were adorned by a pair of custom gloves, with small ' teeth ' like guards on her thumbs. She wore a pair of black, lightly shredded denim shorts, equipped with two belts which she could always take off to tie someone up with, a nice idea perhaps for this match once she was done with Heather. Her legs were protected with custom stockings, adorned with fake claw tips on her knee caps and thighs, really just soft material that could not even hurt someone if she even tried. It ended with a pair of wrestling boots, tightly wrapped for solid footing later.

She made her way down the ramp, not really interested in having a flash entrance or taking her time to hype the crowd, merely just wanting to fight without too much of a hassle. She took the metal stairs to enter the ring, slipping between the top and middle ropes and straightened up, her attention turning completely to Heather as she stepped up to the middle of the ring, licking her lips as she enjoyed what she saw. " Looking as delicious as ever.. You don't mind if I take a chomp out of you, do you? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:36 am

Heather watched on as Karina made her way down the ramp to the ring, eyeing her closely. She took in every second of her entrance, looking over the girl that she knew quite a bit. She certainly looked different than last time they fought though--and Heather had to compliment her new attire and look. While she did love how Karina used to look before, she did have to admit this new way looked more intimidating for the girl, fitting her attitude a bit more.

She planted her hands on her hips as she watched Karina climb into the ring, eyeing around at the arena to gauge the reaction she was getting. It was clear this wasn't just some sort of throwaway match. Heather and Karina were going to go the distance in this fight and Heather knew full well that just like her there was no way Karina was about to hold anything back in their bout that wouldn't be contained by the ring.

"Ahaa--not happening Karina. You won't be sampling any of this tonight. You're mine and I'm gonna make sure you remember that" She said with a bit of a snicker. She definitely didn't have the best record against Karina, but she was determined to turn that right back around. She needed to show Karina exactly what she was made of and take it to the girl right from the start--stretching out her legs as she just waited for that bell to ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:45 am

" I'm yours..? " She asked with a raised eyebrow, her lips curling into a rather sadistic smile. " I would love that, but we both know that when we enter this ring.. Strong as you are.. " She took a step closer, parting her lips before snapping her teeth together, as if she was making a sort of chomping motion towards her rival and friend, her eye focused solely on her opponent, her attention completely on Heather, ignoring everything around them. " I will always make you my bitch! "

She rolled her shoulders a few times, bringing her hands up the moment the bell went off and decided not to just aimlessly spear in this time, circling her opponent like a cautious predator. She knew that Heather liked to talk but as of late, she had watched her friend's matches with interest and knew she had gotten a lot stronger since their last match, that alone made her tasty in Karina's eyes, a worthy prey she was going to devour! She launched herself forward once close, aiming to try and lock up with Heather to go for a test of strength, wanting to find out just how powerful Heather had become.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:38 pm

Heather snickered a bit at Karina's words, the sadistic smile something that Heather was trying to just twist and use to motivate her a little more, shaking her head slightly at what she was saying. "I don't think so Karina. Just wait and see. After tonight you'll realize the shift that's happened between us. I'll make sure you realize that I've become the better and you're gonna kiss and worship every inch of me because of it."

She let out a long breath as she watched her circle her like that, narrowing her eyes fully before seeing her go for that lockup. Heather joined in with it, pushing against Karina immediately. She put all the strength into the test of strength, doing her best to try and push against the girl and push her back as much as possible.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:43 pm

If she could have shown more excitement than she already did, then she might have looked a little battle crazy! " Those are words that will get you in trouble! " She shouted back, soon locking up with her rival as she would stare right into her eyes, trying to unnerve Heather. " To kiss and worship every inch of you, huh.. Seems like a nice punishment for you after this fight! " She grinned wide, pushing hard against Heather with the idea of overpowering the woman right from the get go.

Unfortunately she found that Heather had indeed improve a lot, able to prevent Karina from pushing her back and was slowly making it difficult for Karina to maintain her own stance, starting to growl lowly as her legs spread out, trying to maintain her own ground though she was feeling Heather's strength matching her own, truly a impressive feat she would have to compliment Heather for after the fight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:08 pm

"Ahaa---get me in trouble huh? all I'm saying is exactly the sort of stuff that's gonna happen" She let out, snickering s she grinned. She did her best to ignore the intimidation and unnerving attempts from Karina, knowing how good the girl could get her. She was quite skillful in getting into Heather's head and messing with her, but Heather was doing her best to not let that happen today. It was made more clear to her when Karina talked about that being a punishment for Heather instead after the match.

"Heh--you--say that--but you can't even overpower me like you normally did, Karina. Looks like I got a little better huh?" She said with a snicker as she continued to push against Karina in the little fight for dominance they were having. This was exhausting Heather though and so quickly--it was definitely something she couldn't have. She clicked her tongue before falling back a little, trying to turn her body and trip Karina, trying to use her momentum to drop her with a drop toe hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:07 am

While it was certainly troublesome that Heather was able to fight her equally in strength, it seemed that it was not going to be something that would be prolonged. While her friend and rival certainly had the power to equalize with Karina, the duration of that strength was still lower, allowing Karina to push forward with tremendous strength once she could feel Heather start to weaken, though it was not something that she could enjoy as Heather decided to use that against her, Karina's own strength turned into momentum for her opponent to use.

Karina lost her balance, tipping forward as Heather fell back and turned, guiding Karina forward and stumbling over Heather's leg, dropping down onto her own front with a loud grunt, breasts lightly squashed against the canvas as Karina learned her lesson pretty quickly from that, trying to roll away from Heather so she could get back up.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:13 am

Heather smirked wide as she took her down like that, immediately scurrying back to her feet. She needed to get on her and work on it quickly, not able to give the girl any time to react as she knew full well that Karina wasn't one to take lightly. If she was going to back up all her words and show Karina that things aren't going to be like they used to with the two of them, she had to work on her hard and fast from the very start.

She saw that roll from Karina, narrowing her eyes as she rushed in towards the girl right after. She nearly leaped when Karina was on her way to getting back up, trying to catch her before she could do so and slam her knee into her face for a Shining Wizard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next