by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:14 pm

The sheer pain of her injuries were what was keeping Tracer down on the mats. No matter how hard she tried to stand, the throbbing pain in her groin keeping the brunette grounded. Not good, not good!

She saw Melody go for the Kendo Stick before rounding on her, and the Brit scrambled to the ropes attempting to drag herself up. She had been on the wrong end of the stick before, and she wasn't exactly keen to relive the experience. Waiting for the right moment, she tried to kick out with her leg, though the pain in her crotch made the kick not as effective as it once was at the onset of the match.

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Entering the ring, Tracer was still down.

She threw the folded chair closer to the corner, not needing it right now, and, holding the Kendo stick with both hands, approached Lena to try and attack her torso with it.

Just before she was able to hit Tracer in her stomach with the stick, she managed to land a kick to Melody's stomach.

"OOoooof". The kick wasn't that powerful, but Melody didn't expect Lena to attack in her state, staggering away from Lena, giving her a second to recover.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:40 pm

The kick somehow managed to drive back Melody, granting Tracer the precious few seconds to recover, Even though the pain was dull now, it still effectively kept the brunette from doing any of her more crazy maneuvers for the time being. She saw the chair in the corner, but with her opponent blocking her path, she wasn't sure she could retrieve it unscathed.

Taking a few moments to regain her breath, she straightened herself, cautiously eyeing the weapon clutched in the woman's hands. If she was desperate to go for a low blow, she doubted Melody would feel bad about thrashing her with any of the weapons here.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:07 am

Melody quickly recovered from Tracer's kick, but that window allowed Lena to stand up. At the moment, her opponent was shifting her gaze between the chair and the kendo stick in Melody's hand.

Without any hesitation, but with guilt on her face, Melody immediately ran at Tracer, hoping to drive the middle part of the stick into her stomach.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:33 am

Damn! In the time it had taken for the Brit to come up with a plan, Melody managed to shake herself out of her daze, rushing forward and slamming the stick into her stomach. Even through the leather jacket, Tracer doubled over from the blow. The brunette stumbled back coughing up some spit and presenting her back to Melody, the prime target for the Kendo Stick.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 am

Getting the wind out of her opponent, and facing Tracer's back, Melody got an idea for a move she saw a couple of times on TV.

She didn't use Russian Leg Sweep often but it was one of the more common moves to use with a Kendo Stick. She approached Lena and trapped her chest with a Kendo Stick, and then fell backwards, stick also forcing Lena to fall back with her in a Russian Leg Sweep.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Tracer, doubled over and gasping for air, tried to stumble out of harms way, but her avenue of escape was cut off when her chest was trapped with the Kendo stick, leaving only one way for her to go.

Melody fell back with the Russian Leg Sweep, and Tracer's skull crashed into the mat, sending sharp pain through her neck and upper spine.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:38 am

Looking at downed Lena, Melody knew that the woman was far from done, so she didn't go for the pin.

Instead, she would go towards the chair left in the corner, leave the kendo stick in it's place and go towards Tracer.

Then, raising Tracer by her head, Melody would hold the chair behind Tracer's back with both hands, and settle her head under woman's arm. She would lift her upwards for a Northern Lights Suplex, modified so her spine is impacted not by the mat, but by the steel chair.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:28 pm

Tracer flat out screamed. It was so loud that it could be heard even over the crowd, who audibly gasped at the savage way the chair was implemented. On impact, the brunette's body began to spasm, rolling out of the ring and onto the matted floor below.

One hand on her spine, Tracer attempted to get to her feet, stumbling each time pain lanced across her back. The pain was so intense, she had to focus on something, ANYTHING, to keep from passing out.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:48 pm

Lena's scream of agony from the Chair Northern Lights Suplex made Melody feel like the worst person in the whole world. Crowd was shocked, but their opinion was mixed on the brutal move.

Looking at the ring side, Tracer was laying there, arching her back in pain. As much as Melody wanted to win, she didn't want to torture this woman, whom she barely knew, and who, from the outside, seemed like a very nice and cheerful person. Currently, her plan was to hit Tracer with another big move outside, get her in the ring, hit another move, and pin Lena to finish the match.

Grabbing hold of the top rope, Melody would jump on it to prepare to rotate 270 degrees in the air in order to hit Tracer with Sprinboard Swanton Bomb to the outside.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next