by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:56 am

The kick wasn't that strong honestly, so color Tracer surprised when Melody fell on her back with a scream. Did she really hit her that hard? No she couldn't have...this was something else. Perhaps her leg was injured in a previous match?

The thought stopped in an instant when Melody's own foot struck her in the side of the skull. Crying out for a moment, her vision went white while she stumbled into the ropes, shaking her head. It stung like hell but it could have been far worse.

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 am

Melody's knee was stinging from the kick. Nothing she couldn't work with, but she needed to hide the fact that her right leg wasn't at 100%, else Tracer would likely use that to her advantage.

Thankfully, her left leg did connect with Lena's skull, dazing her for a bit. Standing up quickly, she would run at Tracer, who was trying to recupperate at the ropes, attempting to launch a right knee to her stomach.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:04 pm

The kick, while dazing, wasn't enough to keep Tracer down, but it did provide Melody with the window she needed to attempt a running knee to the gut. It hit, forcing a grunt out of the Brit and forcing her into the corner. The wrestler in her began to panic a bit, until the more disciplined fighter took over. Raising both arms Tracer slammed her forearms into the sides of Melody's skull to disorient her. Grabbing the back of her head, Tracer shot up a knee of her own, aiming right for the center of mass to knock her flat on her ass!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:14 pm

Connecting the knee to her opponent's gut was not enough as Lena slammed her elbows into Melody's skull, disorientating her slightly as she grabbed her head with both hands

The next instant, Tracer managed to launch a knee slightly below Melody's stomach, with the green-haired girl losing her balance and falling in a seating postion next to her opponent, open for a follow-up attack.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Tracer couldn't have planned this better. By keeping her opponent grounded, it freed her to use her speed at her discretion, allowing for precise hit and run attacks. Right now was proof of the fruit the plan bore. Running for the opposite ropes, Tracer bounced off, running forward and aiming a running knee right into Melody's collarbone, knocking her flat before hooking he leg for a quick pin.

"ONE!" the ref called, slapping her hand down on the mat. It was happening, the first pinfall of Avalanche, the first victory of Avalanche was gonna be hers in record time!!!!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:50 pm

Not managing to get up in time, Tracer launched a painful knee into the bone between her shoulder and chest, causing Melody to go down on her back.

Lena didn't waste any time and pinned her. Melody couldn't kick out at one, but she managed to get the shoulder up just before ref's hand came down for the second time, Melody denying Tracer early victory.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:18 pm

The kick out couldn't come at a worse time for Tracer. Huffing in frustration, she blew a bit of hair from her face before standing back, taking a moment to collect her thoughts. For a moment she glanced at the table set up nearby, one of the many weapons lay strewn about the outside. She could do it....no she couldn't. Shaking her head, she made a grab for Melody, moving to whip her headfirst into the corner post.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Shortly after kicking out, Tracer would force Melody back to her feet and Irish Whip her into the nearby corner, Melody rotating that her back collided with the corner.

In the little time she had, Melody glanced at the weapons outside. A thought went through her head: "This can all be so easy". Match barely even started, but Lena was already cornering her. If she could get a cheap shot off and go to the outside to grab something...

However, she made somewhat of a promise in the beginning that she didn't need to use weapons, and even if she was cornered now, this might all change in an instant. Melody would rest at the turnbuckle, waiting to see what Lena would attack with.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:49 pm

Tracer clapped over her head, motioning for the crowd to clap along with her. After a good ten seconds, she leaned against her corner, before charging forward, aiming to nail a dropkick to slam her opponent back into the corner once again. However she needed a charge first, but with Melody limp against the corner to her eyes. No need to worry right? Right.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:02 pm

With how much Lena was wasting time with theatrics, Melody was well prepared to move away at the right moment for whatever Tracer had planned.

As Lena ran at her and made a jump for a dropkick, Melody simply rolled to her left, as Lena's attack would hit nothing but air.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next