by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 10 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 am

"Oh!" Hilde jumped in surprise and hugged Cardia tightly when her butt was squeezed. She blushed and then sighed contentedly as she melted into Cardia. "Yes...." She said softly. 'She's a strong and powerful woman, it's hard not to be captivated by her." She admitted. "Even though I guess I used to be like that, I still envy her in amny ways." She sighed. "Though... it's difficult to watch her force herself to be so heartless all the time." She admitted. "But maybe I am just deluding myself? Maybe I want to believe that she is forcing herself instead of believing she really is haertless."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 10 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Cardia purred softly as their embrace tightened. "Hilde..." She whispered, her hands exploring Hilde's back lovingly. "Lukretia... is very passionate. I don't... I've never gotten the idea that she's forcing herself to do any of what she does..."

She leaned in, nuzzling against Hilde further, "Then again... she is giving us... this moment..." She traced her finger lazily up Hilde's chest to tickle her under her chin.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:47 am

Hilde melted intot he touching. Everything about it felt absolutely wonderful. She brought her hands up to Cardia's back and looked longinly into Cardia's eyes as she spoke. 'Y-yes, she is a very passionate woman." She closed her eyes and smiled as her chin was tickled. "I-wish I had half that passion."
She muttered but tried to overcome it. "I-I could!" She exclaimed and pressed her lips firmly into Cardia's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:53 am

Cardia's eyes shot wide, but then fluttered closed at Hilde's sudden kiss. "Mmmm..." Her hands wrapped around Hilde once more, pulling her into a tight embrace. After a few seconds, Cardia broke off the kiss, smiling, "You don't have to convince me, Hilde. When I look at you... I see that you really are Lukretia's sister. I'm still a bit of a slut," She winked, "I wouldn't have fallen for you if you were any less." She leaned in to plant another kiss on Hilde but she pulled back suddenly, her eyes wide with sudden nervousness, "W-wait, I meant... I... uh... that came out wrong. Y-you know, I do really... love you not JUST because you're Lukretia's sister but because y-y-you... are like as hot and as amazing as her..." She trailed off, "Alright... just digging myself deeper here. Can we go back to the kissing?" She grinned sheepishly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 am

Hilde smiled at Cardia's words. She was glad that she could just be herself around Cardia. That made her feel great. Her eyes widened when she called herself a slut. She was about to scold Cardia but she was subdued easily by her next words and the sudden attempt at the kiss. She found herself wanting more and looked into Cardia's eyes and blushed deeply at the next words. She brought her hand up to Cardia's cheek and had a rather hard to read face. "Cardia...." She said in a firm tone. "I don't ever want you to say something like that again." Her eyes narrowed a bit. "Calling yourself a slut... tsk tsk..." She then grinned a bit, telling Cardia that everything else she didn't even need to apologize for. Her hands went to Cardia's collar. "Now shut up and kiss me." She said in a husky tone as she pulled her close and locked lips with Cardia again, blushing very deeply at her own boldness. She couldn't even believe it was her. Did she really have something like that in her?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:13 am

Cardia beamed at Hilde's sudden move to take charge. "Yes, ma'am," she replied, half-jokingly. She let out soft coos of pleasure in the kiss, her lips dancing with Hilde's. She followed the kiss passionately for some time before playfully sliding her lips along Hilde's cheek and whispering in her ear, "We... shouldn't get too carried away. Lukretia's probably just waiting to interrupt us."

She sunk her teeth gently into Hilde's earlobe, "That said... I don't WANT to stop..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:23 am

Hilde kissed Cardia as passionately as she could muster, feeling a tingle all up and down her body. She broke the kiss when Cardia whispered. "I.. I don't want to be afraid of her." She said softly. She then gasped. "ooooh!" She said, panting almost instantly from the bite. "C-cardia!" She gasped, squeezing Cardia' around the waist and pulling her in closer. She necked her head around and kissed Cardia's neck, reaching up and tugging the top of her shirt down to expose her collar. She sucked on it just enough to leave a little red spot that she knew would be gone in a few minutes. "I..." She stammered the words. Her hand came down and squeezed Cardia's butt hard. "I want you... so bad..." She huffed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 am

Cardia moaned softly as Hilde sucked against her neck, "Mmm... you don't have to... fear someone for them to ruin a good time. A child can kill the mood of what we're about to do..." She gasped softly as Hilde grabbed her rear, "Oh... me too, me too..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:38 am

Hilde gasped when her butt was grabbed. She then melted into Cardia and nuzzled against her. She cooed and then wrestled away from Cardia' grip. She slowly backed against the door and put her hand against the doorknoband slowly clicked it so it locked. "There." She said softly. "Now... even if they wnt us, it will be alright." She said nervously as she slowly began to undo her suitcoat jacket. "I... " She lowered her head. "I always thought our first time would actually be in a bed... b-but..." She stepped forward, out of her heels and her jacket and let it fall to the ground. "In this sort of lifestyle, this is how things are done, right?" She said with a lopsided smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:50 am

Cardia let out a sigh of relief as Hilde locked the door, "I don't feel ENTIRELY safe... but, that makes it just a bit hotter, doesn't it?" She smiled at Hilde, watching her undress with a bit of awe. Nodding softly, she began to work herself out of her blouse. "I think a LOT of girls are deflowered on the mats and backstage here." She chuckled, "I think this place attracts hardcore nymphos like crazy..."

She had to take a moment to steady herself after pulling her blouse off, revealing a black bra, and watching Hilde step out of her heels and jacket in a fluid motion... The German was not even close to naked now but that display set Cardia's heart aflutter all the same. "Ah... well, when in Rome..." She winked as she began to pull off her sleeves and toss them aside before moving on to her skirt.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next