by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 9 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 am

Lukretia turned her back on the two. "Of course she is fine." She said sharply, answering her question before Hilde could. "I vill see you at ze house, Auf Wiedersehen."

Hilde bowed her head as Lukretia spoke. "Auf Wiedersehen, Mistress." She said softly and watched the dom leave. As soon as she thought Lukretia was out of earshot, Hilde let out a deep sigh as if she had been holding her breatht he whole time. "I am fine." She said smiling up weakly at Cardia. "Are you alright? Mistress often goes too far..." She said frowning a little. "Especially with you..." Her tone had a hint of sadness at those words. She felt guilty because of the way Lukretia treated Cardia.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 9 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Cardia shook her head, "No... I'm... I'm a whore. I deserve it..." Cardia shuddered, closing her eyes tightly, "Lukretia's right. I... I just... I spend all this time with her and I just want to be with you and..." Her words poured out quickly, she wasn't thinking straight. The cracking in her voice made that clear.

She leaned in and embraced Hilde tightly, "I d-deserve it..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:35 pm

"Don't say that!" Hilde said, furrowing her browin discontent at Cardia's words. "Youare not a whore!" She said with conviction once more. 'D-don't ever think of yourself like that Cardia, not ever!" She grabbed the girl's shoulders and urged her into an aembrace. "I meanr what I said. I love you!" She cried out the words again. "And that means I want you to be happy. This business is hard because our wildest fantasies are brought to us practically on a silver platter. It would be impossible for anyone to resist them completely. I don't ever want you to think you have to go against your own feelings.

I would do whatever Lukretia says as well. I have the same love for her as you do." She sighed. "It's alright really. Dealing with my sister my whole life, I have become used to things. I just grin and bear it." She would then try and lean in for a small kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:04 am

Cardia blinked several times at Hilde, a smile slowly forming on her face as she took in Hilde's words. "Oh... Hilde, that's... so sweet. And so... perfectly true." She returned Hilde's kiss eagerly, breaking it off only for an instant to whisper, "I love you too. I really do..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:39 am

Hilde enjoyed the kiss and tried to press into it as much as she could. Hilde's heart skipped a beat when Cardia puased and then skipped another when she returned her affections. she melted and lovingly iopened her mouth to press the kiss into a deeper and loving one. A soft moan came from her as she brought Cardia into a loving hug. After many long minutes she pulled back and looked at Cardia. "Danke." She whispered softly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:02 am

Cardia cooed softly into the kiss, embracing Hilde tightly. She relished every second of it, her eyes shut as she shut out the world. Lukretia had a similar power over her, but with Hilde... the difference was night and day.

The kiss went on for what seemed like an eternity. When it broke, Cardia sighed happily, smiling at Hilde. "Oh... Hilde..." She caressed the German's cheek lovingly. "I love you so much..." She closed her eyes, "But... you... you're right. I... I don't think I'll ever be able to resist Lukretia... or... or what the AFW provides." She bowed her head, "I... I hope you understand that... all that aside, I'll... I'll only truly love you though."

She ran her hand up and down Hilde's arm, looking her in the eyes once again. "Lukretia... she does such horrible things to you. I can... I can try to pick a fight with the killer over you... but I can barely even lift a finger to stop her... I'm so sorry, Hilde."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:18 am

Hilde smiled at Cardia, holding back geniune tears of joy as she brought her hand up and ran it tenderly through Cardia's hair. "To be honest." She said blushing. "I'm not sure if I could really resist the temptations of this place. I mean... I am a woman still." She said turning her head slightly. "I wouldn't blame you at all for having a good time while you are here. I'm only glad I get to share some of that time with you."

Her eyes widened when she mentioned Lukretia. "Nein..." she whispered. "It is a fight between myself and my sister. I still think of it as punishment for how I treated her. I believ when we are older she will realize that enough is enough and maybe then we can have a real relationship. Even if it's hopeless i will cling to that idea. She wants me to be like her and even when I was, I was still no good at it. If I had been, then maybe it would be me dragging her along everywhere. She's my baby sister and I just want her to be happy, no matter what." She smiled despite her words. She then looked at Cardia. "And you'll always have a special place in my heart too." She said quietly. "Who knows... maybe one day when you've retired from the league we can actually be together." She closed her eyes and thought about it. "I am willing to wait and even if the answer was no, as long as we could still be together in a small way, like we are now, that would still be fine.," She closed her eyes and leaned into Cardia, nuzzling against her shoulder and sighing happily.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 am

Cardia eyes stared intently at Hilde's, a contented smile growing as Hilde spoke. "Oh... Hilde..." She whispered after the German finished. "You can stop being so insanely sweet whenever you want, sweetie." She muttered with a cute guile, "I'm already yours." She ran her hands through Hilde's hair gently, planting soft kisses against Hilde's ear.

"I don't know if either of us will get what we want out of Lukretia... maybe we already are... I... I don't know.... Promise me though, if that midget kills me, you need to avenge me, okay?" She looked down at Hilde with a broad smile, "Though I guess if she really is... just off balance rather than really a jerk, maybe I could try to be friends with her..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 am

Hilde purred sweetly at the words. She thought her heart would jump out of her chest from how hard it was pounding. "Cardia..." She whispered softly and closed her eyes. Her touch became more of a gentle and loving cling as she felt the kisses and turned to return them sweetly.

"I don't know either." She said quietly, a little embarrassed. "She's... definitely something though." She smiled a little proudly. No matter what Lukretia was, she was definitely her own woman and a very strong one. As her older sister, Hilde was proud of the woman her baby sis had grown into. She then chuckled softly at Cardia's words. "It's weird to thinkg about... a girl like that. she looks just like a kid ... and in many ways acts like one too. But she's older than Lukretia and is a professional killer." She shuddered a bit. "So bizarre. But I think because she is a professional that she wouldn't kill you...I mean... that's how it goes right? She knows better? She just doesn't know about... courtesy...." She thought about it. "I don't think what we see as rudness or threats is anything but normal way of speaking to her." She sighed. "But I will avenge you if she doesn't know better..." She lowered her eyes. "One way or another." She ran her fingers through Cardia's hair. "I'm sure she's just fine. It's the uniqueness of the situation that draws such... unique... people to my sister... to our family." She said giving Cardia a smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 am

Cardia sighed happily, shivering at Hilde's kisses on her ear. "Mmmm.... more..." She whispered mindlessly.

"I hope so..." Cardia replied gently to Hilde's reassurances about Valkoinen. She paused briefly, "Lukretia... is... she defies description. I just wish she'd treat us with... a bit of dignity... But I guess I can kind of see the appeal from her point of view. When you're as... as much as she is, you just don't care. It's like... lighting ants on fire. It's a lot funnier when you aren't the ant."

"But... she isn't withdrawn about it. I... I can't figure her out." To punctuate the matter, Cardia hand's trailed down Hilde's back softly to give Hilde's behind a sudden, gentle squeeze.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next