by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 8 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:36 am

Lukretia took Cardia's hand when she was going to press it against her cheek. She didn't grab it hard, but prevented Lukretia from touching her in that manner, instead just holding onto the hand gently. "For one..." She began. "Ve do not have a history together. Zere is a past between myself und ms. Von Creuzfeldt of which you are already avare. But secondly, you do not know ze answer to ze question, so you have not chosen ze wrong path."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 8 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 am

Cardia let out a soft gasp as Lukretia grasped her hand. She glanced at Lukretia's hand and then offered Lukretia an understanding nod before relaxing her hand, pulling it back if Lukretia allowed her. Her eyes focused once more on Lukretia's with eager intensity, "Lukretia... please, tell me what I must do, what path I must follow. I'd... I'd..." She was about to say she'd do anything Lukretia asked. But, she remembered Hilde's choice. Cardia couldn't see herself doing anything of the magnitude of what Lukretia had demanded of Hilde. She was afraid that Lukretia might ask of her something that she couldn't bring herself to do...

Cardia let that sentence flutter away, her glance turned downward, "We're... we're never going to be... friends, are we, Lukretia? I... I just wish I could be your... friend. You know what I mean... Th-that we could, you know, talk freely... and have each other's backs... and be..." She faced Lukretia again, her eyes a little damp from entertaining such a notion, "And don't say 'Ve alvedy talk.'" Her German accent wasn't very good, "You know what I mean." She sighed, "I... I'm sorry I..." She trailed off, shaking her head.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:28 am

"I told you already." She said. "If I tell you ze answer, zen I vill never vant to see you again." Lukretia sighed deeplyl. Cardia was frustraiting her to no end at the moment. She hated having to repeat herself. "Ze fact that I have told you many times und you still keep having to ask...' She trailed off and looked away from Cardia.

"It's no easy task to be meine friend..." She began. "I have built meine life in such a vay vere I do not need zem so for me to have one, it vould take a lot for zat person. Friendship is not something I am usually very interested in giving out. But I never said it vas impossible to be friends but I vould say in your current state, you have no chance of zat happening." She looked back at Cardia. "But who said you couldn't speak to me?" She asked with a slight grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:53 am

Cardia sighed softly. She was just going in circles. Lukretia's words made her feel especially hopeless. "I'm ... I'm just w-w-wasting your time. I'm useless a-and pathetic next to someone like you." Her voice cracked. The emotions overwhelmed her again as she began to feel herself tearing up. "Why w-w-would someone as perfect as you want to be with someone like me..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 am

Lukretia heaved a deep and frustrated sigh. "I'm growing impatient vith this." She said simply. "I'm finished vasting my time trying toexplain things to you. Listen to me, because I von't say it again. Ze more you vonder out loud about vanting to be zis or zat und lamenting how things vill never vbe a certain vay is ze quickest vay to make sure zat ze things you vant to happen never vill. If I didn't vant you around, ve vouldn't be talking right now." She paused. "Und vether I vant you around because you are easy to use or because I truly desire your company is up to you to decide. Now zen. Ven you get home, I vill be make sure zere is pletny of vork for you to do... Condider it punishment for having to make me repeat myself so many times. I hope zat eventually zat thick head of yours vill retain something I have said. "

She looked at Cardia with a serious face. "Do you understand me?" She said firmly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 am

Cardia bowed her head, "I... I'm sorry, Lukretia. I just... you're a very tough person to figure out."

"I... understand," She squeaked out softly, looking up at Lukretia with a small amount of covetousness in her eyes, "Mistress Lukretia... how does a woman get to be... so utterly beautiful... so perfect... like you?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Lukretia smiled at Cardia's submission and looked over the girl. "I didn't think I vas very complicated at all." She mused. Her grin turned to laughter as she heard the next words. "Meine frau." She began. "It takes a lot of hard vork, und a little bit of luck." She was someone who believed in making her own luck but she meant, being born with the right kind of looks and charm, not the luck that happens to you a long the way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:04 am

((Assuming Hilde's still here, of course.))

Cardia sighed nervously, looking back up at Lukretia, her eyes meeting the German's timidly. She would lean in slowly, aiming to kiss Lukretia on the lips, but moving slow enough to communicate that Lukretia was free to deny her this kiss...

As she closed in though, her eyes fell upon Hilde, and Cardia froze, shaken from her stupor, realizing how much this show must be hurting her. Cardia trembled softly, hanging there, unable to come to terms with what she was doing, what she wanted to do...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:27 am

((Yep ^^ She's just been stoically watching the scene))

Lukretia lifted up her hand and rested it on Cardia's head when she came in for the kiss. "Nein..." She whispered softly. She didn't shove her away though. She merely left her hand on her head for a long moment before removing it. She saw that Cardia was not looking at her but looking passed her. She then laughed and walked past Cardia. "Is zat vat you vant?" She said? not bothering to look at Hilde but knowing that was where Cardia's eyes were. She spoke once more. "I have important things to do. So I vill leave you two for now. Zis is vat you vanted ze whole time right?" She asked with a sharp tone, her eyes narrowing and her smile widening.

Hilde stood silently listening to them, her eyes not focused on either of them as her head was tilted down slightly. Inside, her heart was skipping a beat every now and again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:46 am

Cardia froze, staring at Hilde as Lukretia stood up and walked around her. "N... no, I..." She stammered helplessly in response to Lukretia's accusation, "Yes... no... Why does it have to..." She trailed off. There was nothing she could say that would earn her reprieve from Lukretia's iniquity. She merely turned back to Lukretia and offered her a faint smile, "Thank you."

Cardia would quickly scamper toward Hilde and kneel down next to her, embracing her softly. "A-a-are you okay?" She'd whisper into Hilde's ear.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next