Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cy_Man, Deus001, Harrier, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for a match.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:27 am by Silentcoins

As the title says, I'm looking for a match up.

I can do just about any kind of match up, though I prefer one with some hentai elements mixed into it. Wonder if there's anyone interested in a match of any kind?

Comments: 0

Taking a Few Days Off

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:46 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm kind of burned out these days, so I'll be taking a break from RPing for a while. Maybe a few days? Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. Sad

Comments: 16

Fright Fight Sign Up

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:07 am by LunarWolf

It's that time again.

Fright Fight, the Halloween PPV.

Sign ups start now. As usual you may sign up here or by pm. Either just show your interest. If you have a match already decided all the better, if not we'll see if we can get you a match set up with someone that is interested.

Let's make this year a great one! A true night of Trick and Treat!

Comments: 17

Can I Help You? (For freeko)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Can I Help You? (For freeko)

Post by HighFly on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:25 pm

After a few bumps in the road, Camilla was getting her foundation set. The hold was applied quicker and quicker, until she got it to just about real time! Suzumi smiled and was happy to see Camilla leaning. Content that Camilla had it down pat Suzumi sat down for a change of pace.

"So I know a nice figure four leg lock, and it works great but if you get rolled over the pressure is effectively reversed so you totally need to watch out for that." Suzumi said as she looked up at Camilla. "Ready to learn another one?"

Suzumi hoped Camilla was down to learn more, and would again apply the same approach since it appeared to have worked well for the arm bar! Being able to teach someone helped Suzumi feel good about wrestling again, it eased her doubts of whether or not coming back was the right decision or not. As much as Camilla learned, Suzumi was gaining just as much out of this.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:32 pm

The attitude that Suzumi had was infectious and would rub positively on Camilla. "Sure, just try not to twist me into a pretzel.." Camilla would remark in Jest as she would look to learn a second submission move from Suzumi. "Should I lay down again or what do you want me to do?" Camilla would say as it was clear that she wanted to learn this move in a similar fashion to the last.

Having the move done to her first allowed Camilla the advantage of learning the proper form for when it was her turn to try to perform the move on Suzumi. With the trust building between the two, Camilla would hope that nothing went wrong as she allowed Suzumi to perform another move on her.

Rosa (Friction ONLY):

Noel (Kawaii ONLY):

Camilla Lynn Toh:

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:13 pm

"Yeah, just kinda lay on your back and watch me." Suzumi said as she began to get to work. "Ok, ya see how I am doing this, it sort of makes a four which is where the name comes from." Suzumi said as she slowly did the move herself and had it locked in without applying much if any pressure.

"Ok, you totally know the drill now so give it a go!" Suzumi said as she untangled herself from Camilla and laid back. Suzumi was looking up at Camilla ready to correct her or give instruction as needed. Suzumi was having much more fun with this than she thought she would, which was its own reward. "Like, how long have you been wrestling anyway?"

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:18 am

Suzumi was stepping up the difficulty for certain. Even though she did not lock in the hold with any level of pressure, there was a quick sting that Camilla could feel in her knee just from being in the hold in the first place. This was alot more complex than simply laying on top of Suzumi and pulling back on her arm while using her legs to put the pressure on the arm.

"This one.. ugh.." Camilla would keep getting herself tripped up when it came time to wrap her legs around Suzumi's. It was obvious that Camilla was not "getting it" this time around and when she spun herself around could not grasp how the legs were supposed to be positioned. "This looked easier when you were doing it. What am I not doing right?" Camilla would posit toward Suzumi.

Camilla could not seem to figure out how to properly spin around and keep Suzumi's left leg bent so that Camilla could then fall backward to the mat and lock in the hold.

Rosa (Friction ONLY):

Noel (Kawaii ONLY):

Camilla Lynn Toh:

freeko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:59 am

Suzumi watched and saw Camilla had one leg of her own in the wrong spot. "Like, this has to be moved just a bit. Just move it like this..." Suzumi said as she sat up, grabbing onto Camilla's leg and moving it to the right spot. "Ok, so now that we have everything in the right spot keep going forward as you were before and it should totally get locked in!"

Suzumi laid back again, letting Camilla go to work. With that minor correction, the pressure should be correctly applied, and Suzumi readied herself for the familiar strain. Suzumi had used, and been at the wrong end of this move more times than she could count. She could only hope that this was helping Camilla out a bit.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:45 pm

"Thats what I was doing wrong.." Camilla would half mumble out loud as Suzumi was able to correct the issue she was having when it came time to spin around Suzumi's leg into the proper position. "Thanks for setting me right." Camilla would add as she was able to sit down now and lock in the hold. Not wanting to do any damage to Suzumi, Camilla would not lay back to lock the hold in but instead wanted to ask Suzumi something else. "Do you think you could try to roll us over so that I can learn how to keep this hold locked in place? I know you said that the best way to reverse this hold is to roll us both over so the pressure shifts. I guess I am just curious and want to learn all I can. Maybe a mock battle to see if you can turn us over and reverse the hold?"

Camilla would not exactly allow Suzumi to simply turn them over but she was clearly not the experienced one between the pair. If the challenge was accepted however, Camilla felt she could learn both how to maintain the hold and possibly learn how Suzumi would try to go about reversing the hold as well. Both aspects were things that Camilla felt she would benefit from learning how to do.

Rosa (Friction ONLY):

Noel (Kawaii ONLY):

Camilla Lynn Toh:

freeko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Suzumi looked at Camilla and smiled, nodding. Without warning, Suzumi would quickly roll! Camilla needed to learn tok that things could happen quickly without warning. However Suzumi made sure that absolutely minimal pressure was applied as she performed her reversal!

Suzumi looked back at Camilla."Keep your arms wide to give yourself a good base. To reverse you need to do a strong, fast, violent spin. Put everything ya have into it!" Suzumi said, readying herself to resist the reversal at least a little bit.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Camilla was shocked by how easily she was turned over onto her belly as she would start to feel a sharp pain in her knees similar to how it was when she was on the receiving end. At least Suzumi had no ill intention and the pressure would soon fade after the sudden sharp pain had proven the point that Suzumi was trying to make.

Now on the receiving end once again, Camilla would try to listen to Suzumi and started to put her arms out wide like she was going to attempt some manner of a push up. Trying to rock side to side a little bit before trying to make a bigger push, Camilla would accidentally end up testing out in which direction she needed to move in to attempt to reverse the hold back into her favor. Camilla would try as best she could to turn things back around into her favor. Now that she was taught the proper way to reverse the hold, it was time to see if she could use her body in that manner Suzumi suggested to reverse the hold as she burst over to the side in an attempt to roll Suzumi and herself into a seated position.

Rosa (Friction ONLY):

Noel (Kawaii ONLY):

Camilla Lynn Toh:

freeko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:32 am

Camillia was proving to be a very fast learner. Suzumi's eyes widened as she was rolled over again! She was happy that Camillia was taking to things so quickly, however the quick tinge of pain in her knees reminded her that this move was no joke. "Ngh.. good job!" Suzumi said as she tried to wiggle her legs free. "So we could work on some standing moves if ya like once we get free here...." Suzumi offered, wondering what else Camilla would want to learn.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum