by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ya Don't Say? (For Cybeast)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ya Don't Say?  (For Cybeast) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ya Don't Say? (For Cybeast)

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:31 am

Alaina was surprised at the request. "I mean... sure. Its just that I want to fight her on my own and win because I earned it not because Ryuko got distracted by anything. You won't interfere or anything will you?" Alaina asked very seriously, looking Katori in the eye.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Katori looked at Alaina nervously after she made her request, wondering if it was too much of a thing to ask. Thankfully, she accepted it, but not without saying how serious this was to her, and asking if the angel wouldn't interfere with the match. Right away, Katori's eyes widen in shock, from someone's point of view, one can even say she might have looked offended.

"Oh, I totally would not! That would ruined the concept of a fair fight." She answered right away, and very defensively, but then looked back at the champ with just as much seriousness in her eyes. "This is your fight, and yours alone. I have no right to make it so the match ends in your victoy." Katori stated, showing how no matter what, she would honor Alaina's wish for a fair one on one fight with no interruptions.

"Besides...." The successor started to say, and in a much less serious tone. "The only reason I would ever have to "interfere" in any match is if the loser is being attacked after the match ended or if someone else crashed the match."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:02 pm

"All right, I understand. I figured you weren't the type to do dirty stuff but I had to be sure ya know?" Alaina said as she nodded affirmatively at Katori. She seemed like a good kid through and through.

"I think we'll face off again soon. I will let you know as soon as I find out." Alaina added with a grin as the two women moved over to a new area to continue their workout.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:35 am

Katori smiled generously once the suspicion has been cleared, even though Alaina said she knew the angel would never do such a thing from the start. It always felt real good knowing that you're trusted by someone like this.

"So what's next?" Katori asked eagerly as she followed the Amazon to wherever they were going to continue training.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:41 am

Alaina grinned and decided to change things up. "Ya know what, endurance is super important so maybe we could work on that a bit?" Alaina said as she made her way to the treadmill. Of course, when she said "a bit" it meant much more than that. Still, Alaina knew she had to get better in all aspects if she wanted to ever make it to the top.

As the women got on the treadmill Alaina looked over at Katori. "Enough of Ryuko and I. What do you have going on? What matches do ya have coming up that you are looking forward to?" Alaina asked as she began a hearty jogging pace.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:23 pm

Katori kept next to Alaina's side as she followed her, and after hearing that they will build up some endurance next, she nodded affirmatively in approval of the idea. Since Katori takes morning jogs every day, she's definitely good for using a treadmill. But before she could get on it, Katori turns her head to the Amazon who asked about the angel instead to change the topics.

"Well, management currently has two matches scheduled for me." Katori started to say as she hopped onto a treadmill. "One where I'm in a standard match with one of the members of Chilling Inferno, and another where I'm in a 2v1 handicap match against that team of inexperienced rookies called the Adorable Cuties." She stated, and in a normal tone showing she was neither excited nor disappointed in what's in store, seeing how she thinks management isn't taking the Mighty Successor seriously.

"And Belinda Northman and I plan to duke it out in the ring some point too." Now that she said with excitement over the other things, and with a smile no less as she starts up the treadmill to go a slightly faster then jogging speed. "Personally though, I'd like to take on more big profile names, like you and even those in Imperial Order for instance." Katori said with just as much excitement, as her current goal is to get as much big attention as possible to become a main event wrestler again.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:50 am

Alaina sighed a bit at the mention of Belinda. The woman whose victory over Alaina bugged her. "Belinda managed to beat me so if ya take the fight to her that'd say a lot." Alaina said with a nod.

However, Katori did mention something about facing Alaina that made her turn and look over. "So you want to step in the ring with me huh? Why me of all people?" Alaina asked curiously, eager to hear what Katori's mindset was. Did she hold Alaina in high regard? Did she think Alaina was a pushover for a bigger name that she could beat?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:03 am

Katori was starting to get into a rhythm with her jogging, but then she noticed Alaina sighed after what she said and raised an eyebrow until she heard what she said about Belinda beating her. Which actually has the angel surprised still. "Yeah, I was surprised when I saw that. I actually made a bet with one of my big brothers with me betting you'd win, buuut.... I lost 5000 yen to him. Heheheh..." She said with a somewhat nervous giggle.

After that, the angel wanted to focus on her jogging and not possibly slip due to the speed. The next thing though, is the question Alaina asked about why Katori wanted to face her in the ring. She slowed the treadmill to slower then walking speed then turned her head to face the Amazon and answer.

"Why not you? You're a really great wrestler, and it would be an honor to face against you in a match! Even if I lost, it would also be a good learning experienced too." Katori answered very honestly, which she hoped was a good enough answer. Just about any young wrestler who has looked up to someone in high standing in the wrestling world, like Alaina, would dive at the chance to take them on if they could.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:50 am

Alaina stared forward coldly at the mention of her being favored and losing. Another reminder of how much that loss shocked her, and everyone else it seemed. Katori's words after which seemed kind just rolled off Alaina at this point. Alaina looked over at her still running, still needing to be better than she was before.

"If that is a challenge then I accept. If that is what you want hopefully we can make the match happen soon? What match type do you want to face me in? Standard?" Alaina asked, curious as to what Katori would say. Alaina hoped a standard match would suffice, she needed to just work on being better at wrestling in general. Standard was a great match type for that as well.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:52 am

Katori just looks at Alaina seeing her expression drop from what she said while not getting an answer right away, making her frown thinking she might have said something wrong. She waiting until Alaina was ready to talk and resumes her previous running speed. Katori would keep this up until the Amazon said she accepts the angel's unspoken challenge, while also asking if a standard rules match was good enough for her.

"Oh yeah, standard rules all the way. A standard rules wrestling match is like the best way to test your skills in the ring, and much better so then.... other match types." She answered with approval, while also showing a hint of disapproval of other match types which she'll not dig into just yet. After waiting a little bit, Katori's concerns come out as she decides to finally ask Alaina that question. "Hey, are you okay, Alaina-san? Did I say something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next