Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ya Don't Say? (For Cybeast)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ya Don't Say?  (For Cybeast) Empty Ya Don't Say? (For Cybeast)

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Alaina was covered in sweat, having nearly finished a workout at the Friction gym. She was clad in a pair of pink shorts that hugged her figure very nicely, a black tank top, and pair of dark sneakers. The Entropy champion made her way to the squat rack and began putting plates on each side.

She was going to be ready for Avalanche, and nothing was going to stop her from retaining that title. Nothing. She had other things going on, but right now that PPV and her title defense was the essential epicenter of her universe. It had certainly been one interesting year for the amazon, and one she would never forget. After a rocky start to her career, she felt like 2016 had been her year. She was determined to end it on a high note, and use that momentum to make 2017 just as unforgettable for all the right reasons.

Alaina finished putting a few 45lb plates on each side of the bar, making her way underneath to rest it on her shoulders. With a grunt she lift it up and began doing her set of squats.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Ya Don't Say?  (For Cybeast) Empty Re: Ya Don't Say? (For Cybeast)

Post by Cy_Man Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Ya Don't Say?  (For Cybeast) Mfc6YvL

Katori Kimura has just entered the Friction gym, already wearing her training gear which consists of red tracksuit pants and wristbands, a white T-shirt, and white sneakers with a red stripe on the sides, without taking a stop to the locker room to change into it while carrying a gym bag and a red tracksuit jacket with the Japanese Kanji letters for WA on the back and the logo for Wrestle Angels on it.

This was one of few times the angel decided to train at the Friction gym, usually opting to train at other gyms or her secret hideout. For the most part it seemed partially empty with not many wrestlers here, but rather some trainees that she didn't recognize. Katori was on her way to the punching bags to test out her strikes until she saw someone that definitely stood out in this place.

Over by the squat rack was the one and only Entropy Champion, Alaina Sanders, working herself very hard and most likely to prepare for her Title Defense match with Valley Doll at Avalanche. "Whoa..." Katori watched in awe as the Amazon was lifting up heavy weights on her shoulders while squatting, smiling as she did and was really impressed with Alaina.

She felt this was a good chance for her, since Katori always wanted to meet Alaina someday whether outside or inside the ring, especially after seeing her beat Thunder Ryuko in the ring some time ago. With her mind set, the Mighty Successor started to walk towards the champion.  "Hello there, Champion. What a surprise to see you here! You're really working hard today." Katori said as she stopped not to close to Alaina at her side, but not too close to the barbell, and gives her a respectful bow.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Alaina was in the middle of a set when a fairly familiar face made her way over. Alaina nodded as she spoke and when she re-racked the barbell she turned to face the young woman. "Thanks, just trying to do what I have to ya know? You can also just call me Alaina." Alaina smiled and extended her hand.

"Aren't you a former Wrestle Angel? I used to watch here and there, and you look really familiar but I can't quite recall your name. Is it...." Alaina knew it began with K. She wasn't trying to be disrespectful, she honestly could not remember. She hoped if she got it right that might help smooth things over. "...Katori?"

She knew she had watched this woman wrestle before, and she could put up one hell of a fight inside that ring. She was also curious why Katori came over. Did she want to train? Was she looking to be the next woman to take a shot at the Entropy title?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:32 am

While Katori looked calm on the outside, on the inside she was very excited and somewhat giddy for being able to meet Alaina finally. Out of all the recent Champions that came and went, while also disgracing the title of Champion in the process, Alaina Sanders was definitely the best Champion AFW has had in recent times. "Alright, Alaina-san." Katori said cheerfully as she took in the amazon's hand to happily shake it while also giving it a firm and strong grip.

Hearing the woman correctly guess that Katori was from Wrestle Angels lifted her heart, since she takes great pride in being from that league. Alaina even, while having slight trouble at first, knew the angel's name as well. This made her eyes beam brightly while looking up at the Champion and then answers her questions.

"Yes, and yes. Katori Kimura, "the Mighty Successor", of Wrestle Angels, here in the flesh." Katori said with such enthusiasm and excitement as she lets go of Alaina's hand. "I just came in the gym a minute ago and then saw you, I was hoping if we can talk and maybe train together." She said making her intentions clear to the Champion, but quickly shifts into a nervous expression, wondering if she's overstepping her boundaries. "Is that okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:30 am

Alaina grinned as Katori spoke. "I wish I could face Mighty Yukiko. She was great, but I feel like I would have a good shot at beating her." Alaina said with a sigh, knowing that dream matchup would likely never happen.

Her ears perked up a bit when Katori mentioned training. "Sure! Did you want to do something specific like strength, or endurance or did you eant to mix it up in the ring a bit with a spar?" Alaina asked. She was ready for anything today, knowing that it could all help her in her title defense coming up at Avalanche. The fact that Katori appeared to be something of a fan filled Alaina with pride. All she wanted to do was defend her title as much as possible. Apparently that was appreciated by others in Friction!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:27 pm

Katori's expression was still a nervous one, but then the mention of Mighty Yukiko perked her back up, especially when Alaina said she was great and would like to face her. But then came the part when the Amazon got cocky saying she might just beat her. This dropped her smile instantly and was replaced with a stern and serious expression as Katori raises her hand to point a finger at Alaina's face.

"Hey, rule number 1, never underestimate your competition, even if you're the Champion. Especially if it's Yukiko-senpai, of all people." She says to her just as serious, knowing full well being overconfident and cocky is never a good thing as it'll usually bite you back pretty hard. But the Angel soon drops the stern look and the finger then looks back up at Alain with a friendly smile again. "And I was thinking just doing some working out, strength or endurance, but we can spar later on today if you'd like, Alaina-san."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Alaina raised her eyebrow a bit as Katori stuck her finger in Alaina's face. "I wasn;t trying to disrespect your mentor Katori. The only thing I was saying is that I would be confident against her. If you don't believe in yourself you'll never get anywhere will you?" Alaina said.

Once Katori perked right up again Alaina smiled. "I had wide open workout plans for when I got here, so I am ready to do whatever. Tell ya what, why don't you pick out what we do?" Alaina said, happy to let Katori choose. This way Alaina could possibly do different things than she tended to. If you keep your body guessing, you get a better workout. Alaina was eager to see if Katori wanted to spar too. The finger in the face had to be worth a hard slam or two.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:55 am

Katori's smile dropped a bit as the Champion went on about what she meant about taking on Yukiko, which after hearing in detail made sense despite how it sounded in hindsight. "Yeah, that's true. But you put that in a way that sounded somewhat overconfident." Katori will say after Alaina explained herself on what she said. "And I was always taught that overconfidence will lead to your downfall." She added.

So back to the topic of working out, Katori was fairly surprised when Alaina insisted that she pick their starting routine. The angel looks up slightly, putting a finger to her chin as she thinks for a few seconds before lowering her head once she came up with something. "Well, right now I would like to start out slow and work up the ladder. So I'd like to start with weight lifting, is that alright Alaina-san?" Katori says.

Sure she would like to dive in and spar with the Champ, but after seeing her already work a sweat earlier, her body is more warmed up and ready then Katori's is so she'll request a spar later after warming up herself.
Cy_Man
Cy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:21 pm

"All right weights it is. I was gonna go do some work at the bench press and squat rack. Why don't we do this first since it is right here?" Alaina said as she made her way to the bench press. She headed over to the weight rack and looked back over at Kitori. "So how much weight do ya want on here? I will get it set up for ya." Alaina said as she grabbed a couple plates.

She didn't think Katori could lift as much as she could, but in Friction you could never tell what anyone could do based on appearances.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:08 pm

"Okay Alaina-san, we can do it here." Katori nodded as she agreed with Alaina to do the weights at the bench press and squat rack, and followed her over. She was about to go to the weights to set them up herself, but the champion already offered to do it for her. "Ah, that's very nice of you to do that." She said as she smiled at the amazon.

With the choice up to her, Katori crossed her arms and thought to herself. In her head she took into account of her own weight and body type to think of the amount of how much weight she can currently lift. "I'd like to have at least 70, maybe 75 pounds on mine. Decent number to start for someone as small as me, right?" The angel requests after finishing her brainstorming, thinking that would be enough for her at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next