Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Friction Title Fun Befitting A PPV

2 posters

Go down

Friction Title Fun Befitting A PPV Empty Friction Title Fun Befitting A PPV

Post by HighFly Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:23 pm

The arena was full of energy, as it always was leading up to Avalanche. Dressed more for a workout than a match, Alaina stood ready to go out, mic in hand. She has white sneakers, black yoga pants and a white sports bra on.... and her recently defended Entropy title over her shoulder.

In addition she had a few area's on her back, shoulders and one spot on her forehead that had small bandages over them from that last title defense. Too many stitches, bit it was worth it to keep carrying that gold.

As Alaina entered the arena the crowd roared upon her appearance. She waved to the crowd and high fived people along each side as she confidently strut her way down the ramp, looking every bit the proud champ she was. As she climbed into the ring she held the belt high, drawing even more cheers!

"All right everyone, we all kjow why I am here and we all have a very good idea who I am about to challenge...." Alaina said, pausing as the crowd again cheered. She smiled and waitwd for the noise to die down again. "Valley Doll, you held up your emd of the bargain. Now I am going to hold up mine. Het down here so I can properly challenge you to a match at Avalanche for the Entropy Championship!" Alaina said, bordering on an enthusiastic scream. Thw crowd wchoed the sentiment and again hrew loud, hoping that Valley would walk out and make an appearance!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Friction Title Fun Befitting A PPV Empty Re: Friction Title Fun Befitting A PPV

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Alaina and the AFW Universe wouldn’t have to wait very long at all for Valley Doll to come out. Even though she didn’t have a match tonight, she made sure to turn up when word came here way that Alaina would be making an announcement. She’d known what this would be about for a long time, and she was familiar enough with wrestling tradition to see it written on the wall. After dozens of matches and a steadily improving record over the past two years, it was time for something that had frankly been long overdue: her first Entropy Title shot, against - with the exception of Silver Ace, a choice she would freely admit bias for - the best person to ever hold the belt.

Her music began, and the woman herself came out a moment later, dressed in a jean skirt and with a white ‘Han Shot First’ t-shirt on. There was a microphone in her hand and a smile on her face, and why wouldn't there be? She'd been wanting both another match with Alaina and a shot at the title for a while. Now she was getting both. Perfect.

She made her way down the ring and slid in under the bottom rope, quickly popping up to her feet as her music died down. She smiled as she sauntered her way to Alaina and stood in front of her, Amazon to Slamazon. Maybe it was her imagination, but the blossoming wrestlerette had gotten taller in the past two years. She was always a big woman, but these days she seemed like a giant.

But even giants could be toppled.

”Before you do that, Al, let me just get something off my chest.” A few giggles came from the audience at her admittedly poor choice of words, but she ignored them. ”I just wanted to draw attention to what an amazing champion you’ve been since you’ve picked up that belt. You’ve taken on so many challengers and fought some of the best matches I’ve seen this entire year. You’ve shined, time and time again.”

She reached over and gave the Entropy Title a little pat...then kept her hand on it for an awkward moment. Feeling it. It wasn’t the cheap plastic her old Slamazons title had been. This was a real belt, expertly crafted and designed, the sort of thing that truly belonged on a champion’s shoulder. The sort of gold that wrestlers fought for her and few achieved. And it could all be hers…

Valley shook her head and stepped back, getting her smile back quick enough as she stared Alaina. ”You’ve had a good run. A great run. Possibly the best.” She brushed her hair to the side and leaned forward. ”But it’s all about to come to an end, because, I’ll gladly accept your challenge.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:40 pm

Alaina blushed slightly when Valley started to heap praise on her. The crowd cheered as the champ stood by, taking it in. "All I did was show up and do my best night in and night out. This belt deserves that because it means more to me than just about anything." Alaina said, looking Valley Doll in the eyes as she spoke, her usual smile nowhere to be found.

The serious expresssion remained as Alaina raised the title high in her left hand. "Don't get too confident Val. I took on nasty women in matches they specialized in for a reason. I wanted to be the best... and right now I AM the best. When you step in the ring with me at Avalanche you are facing a real amazon, not just the same rookie you barely managed to beat two years ago." Alaina said. "I know you may well be my toughest defense yet, which is saying something. However, I will not lose. I live and breathe this title... this division. It validated me walking away from a career to be a wrestler. I won't let anyone ever take away the gold lifeblood of my career." Alaina said, bringing the belt back down onto her shoulder.

After a pause everyone waited with baited breath as Alaina asked the question on every fans mind. "So what match are we having Val?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Valley followed the title as it was lifted up, like a kitten with a ball over its head. She had to see it. Had to watch it gleam. It was a beautiful, beautiful thing, and she found herself wanting it on her shoulder so badly. In all likelihood, it would be the highest belt she’d ever get close to, and this might be her one chance…

And that was when the idea dawned  on her.

’Well,” She rubbed her chin, finally letting her gaze come down to meet Alaina’s eyes. ”It’s a little cliche, I’ll admit, but there is one match I’ve never had the pleasure of doing here. One of my favorites.”

She stepped forward and stood on her tiptoes, making sure they were as face-to-face as could be. ”You and me, in a ladder match. Whoever grabs the gold gets to keep it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:13 pm

Alaina smiled. Another match type her opponent picked where their abilities were more attuned to the march type than were the abilities of the amazon, not to mention the experience edge the slamazon maintained over the amazon.

"You're on. An Avalanche ladder match for the Entropy title. You may think you have every advantage there is over me in that one but other women thought the same thing. Jessica Wright in the last woman standing. Fathia in the donga stick match. Bonnie Gastin in a hog tie match. Kei in the barbed wire match." Alaina said, listing the most brutal title defenses she endured being considered a bit of an undwrsog in each. "Yet here I stand with this, and will continue to stand with this afyer Avalanche." Alaina said with a smile, patting her title belt and not budging an inch.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Valley nodded along with Alaina as she spoke, conceding the point. She wasn’t wrong. She’d gone against almost every sort of opponent in every sort of match, proved that she wasn’t just a capable power wrestler, but someone who could adapt and thrive in almost every situation. About the only area she hadn’t proved proficient in was hentai, and, well they weren’t about to test that anytime soon.

Valley had an advantage with the match type, sure, but that was nowhere near a guarantee. This would be the fight of her life.

”There’s no denying that, Alaina. You’ve always stood tall.” Valley reached out and gave her opponent, her rival, her friend, a pat on the shoulder. ”But no one can stand forever. Eventually, everyone has to sit down.”

Valley gave Alaina one, final soft smile, then started to make her way out of the ring. ”See you in Canada.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Alaina grinned and allowed Valley to begin making her way out of the ring. "I will do my best to stand forever, believe that. I will see you in Canada." Alaina said as she let Valley make her way up the ramp.

After a few moments Alaina held her title belt up again, taking in some more cheers before climbing between the ropes herself and making her way towards the back. She had a lot of work to do, and not much time to do it in. She would be ready for Avalanche no matter what though, she had to be. This was the fight of her life just like every other title match.

However, not every other title match was against a woman who had already defeated the amazon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content