by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training work out between cats

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training work out between cats Empty Training work out between cats

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Yugito was slowly making her way to the punching bag as she wore a pair of sneakers , black bloomer and a white t-shirt while caring a water bottle. The white haired girl was still feeling anger after what happened in her debut match and was hoped to work off some of the anger she was feeling as she placed the water bottle near a bench before walking to the punching bag So as the cat loving girl was standing in front of the bag she would start punching it as she thought to herself ''If that Harley thinks i will let her get away with ruining my match by cheating she got another thing coming'' as she started to picture Harley's face on the punching bag as she when back to work.

After a while Yugito would stop as she was feeling a bit thirsty as she walked back to the bench while not looking where she was going as she did not even notice she was about to walk into someone.

Back to top Go down

Training work out between cats Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by Winner3 Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Yugito bumped into a taller, well built wrestler. The wrestler didn't flinch at all when Miss Shirone collided with her. "Oh! Well whaddya know!? A fellow cat-themed wrestler!"

Training work out between cats FrVUxrr

Kat bent over a bit to get a better look at the smaller girl. "Nice to meet ya! I'm Kat!" Katherine said with a smile on her face, happy to meet someone new. She had been in the gym and was just on her way out. Despite being in the gym she sometimes wore her wrestling attire there, just to stay in character.

Training work out between cats IgQk2vTraining work out between cats PP89dH8Training work out between cats ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats C8s1fSTraining work out between cats URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Yugito would turn red as she stepped back and looked up to see a blond woman in a cat mask as she replied ''Sorry i did not see you their and i just love cats to be honest''  So while the cat masked wrestler would bend down as Yugito got a better look at the taller wrestler and was surprised to learn her name as she replied while giggling ''Guess you get called kitty or cat a lot right when your in this outfit?''.

Seeing the water bottle was in reach Yugito would bend through her knees and grab the bottle and off it to Kat as she asked ''so do you want to take a sip of water Kat?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

"Yup, all the time! It's ok, though. You get used to it." Kat said in a delighted tone as she took the water bottle offered to her and began to take a sip. "Thanks that was refreshing!" Katherine said in a gracious tone. She returned the bottle and began to stretch for a moment before inquiring about her new friend. "So which name do you go by, my feline friend?"

After asking, she'd take notice of the picture on the punching bag Yugito was just at.

Last edited by Winner3 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Training work out between cats IgQk2vTraining work out between cats PP89dH8Training work out between cats ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats C8s1fSTraining work out between cats URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Yugito would just smile as she takes back the bottle after Kat took a sip and did so herself as she would then close the bottle and place it down. ''No problem and my name is Yugito''replied the cat loving girl as she turned red in embarrassment as she forgot to introduce herself to her fellow wrestler.

Seeing the other wrestler do some stretching before looking towards the punching bag she was using before Yugito would take a step to the left as she asked ''Do you want to use the punching bags Kat?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:17 am

Kat reciprocated Yugito's smile with a smile of her own as the petite cat girl blushed and introduced herself. Yugito seemed nice and genuine enough, and Kat was happy to meet another wrestler with a Kat gimmick. In the middle of contemplating this, her new friend seemed to have caught her staring at the punching bags. Miss Hart returned her attention to Yugito before inquiring.

"Oh! Thanks for asking, Yugito! I'm good for now." Kat took a few steps towards the bag and pointed towards the beat up image of Harley. "It certainly looks like you've been using them, though....who's this girl?

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:09 pm

Yugito was wondering if Kat would reply yes to wanting to use the punching bag as she was still looking forward to working off some of her aggression and anger out on the bag she was using when she heard the cat costumed wrestler question.

As the cat loving girl thought back to her first match before she replied ''That's the first opponent i faced and she ended up beating me by cheating as both our shoulders were down on the canvas'' with an angry tone. Soon after she said that she remembered that all the matches can be seen on the AFW network which was free for wrestlers and said ''Do you got a phone or tablet? As i need to see the match again for any hints of Harley working together with the Ref''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:50 am

"Oh! As a matter of fact, I do!" Kat walked back to a nearby bench, where she kept a backpack with her belongings. She pulled out an Android phone and rushed back to her new friend. "It's always good to look back at your old matches and see where you made mistakes! Let's see what your opponent did that was so shifty." Kat said as she sat down on the floor and pulled Yugito down to sit with her. Her phone screen was large enough for both of them to observe the match. The purple cat-themed wrestler navigated to AFW's site and searched for a recording of the match. She scrolled through the wrestler's profiles currently while voicing her thought process.

"Hmmm, let's see....Heather, Hana, Hart - oops! That's me, haha. Here we go! Harley. Harley Jackson?" Kat asked Yugito, so she could confirm the identity of her new friend's rival and continue looking for the match.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Yugito would just smile as Kat walks away to a nearby bench to look through a backpack and returns while carrying a Android phone as she tries not to giggle at seeing the blond rush towards her. ''Glad to hear that but you could just walk back rather then run as we got plenty of time right?''asked Yugito as she was pulled down to sit besides the blond as both wrestlers stare at the phone screen.

So while both wrestlers were seated side by side as Kat navigated to the AFW site and start searching for her debut match as the cat loving girl was surprised by how many wrestlers fought in the AFW. After a while they reached the letter H and as Yugito hears Kat say the names of some of the wrestlers until they finally reached Harley's profile and match history. ''Yup that is the one and for most of the match everything was perfect until the end as their it became shifty''replied Yugito as she would turn red when she saw the beginning of their misunderstanding at the start of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:05 am

Kat observed while Yugito commented. She saw the match open up with Yugito getting splashed into the corner of the ring. She'd glance at her new friend and comment. "Well I hope that opening taught you to pay attention to the match you're fighting in from start to finish." She'd continue to look on and try to comment avoid commenting on what could Yugito could have done better, so that she could avoid making the kawaii wrestler feel bad.

About halfway through, she'd suggest. "While there are a few things you be doing to improve, I think you fought pretty hard and you did a good job! Let's skip to that ending that you're upset about and see if anything shifty was really going on here." Kat suggested before scrolling to the last few minutes of the match.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next