Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Quality Workout (for Scorn)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Quality Workout (for Scorn) Empty A Quality Workout (for Scorn)

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:52 pm

It had been one of those days for the Entropy champion. Nothing seemed to go right. She caught every red light on the way to the Friction gym, her gas tank was right at E.... lots of little stuff. At least once she arrived at the gym Alaina was at peace. She had changed into a pair of tight black yoga pant material shorts that flaunted her figure, a pair of sneakers and a black sports bra. When you had a title and a champion caliber body to match why not show it off?

Alaina put her gym bag down and sat on the bench, holding her arms overhead to begin stretching. She was more than happy to keep putting in the work to perform in the ring like she had this year. 2016 was a great year for her as she held her title only hitting a few minor bumps along the way as she steamrolled most everyone into the pavement.

Yeah... forget the annoyances of today. Right now as far as Alaina was concerned it felt good to be the amazon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A Quality Workout (for Scorn) Empty Re: A Quality Workout (for Scorn)

Post by scorn53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:48 pm

Diana herself was in something of a rut comparable to the Enthropy champion, their similarities stretching beyond their figures and size. Whilst she had not been suffering per say ring-wise, her recent issues in the world of love had left the Italian in somewhat of a permanent bad mood. That been said, even an irate Diana still sought opponents who would pose a challenge to her with minimal effort, and none seemed to fit the bill anymore than Alaina Sanders herself. The fact that she carried the title was a solid example of why Alaina had peaked the interests of the Italian, even given the fact Diana herself could not qualify for such a belt. The fact she'd already met The Amazon months earlier at a certain someones house party only further cemented her interest.

Appearing shortly after Alaina herself had walked through the door, clad in something of a lazy top and jeans combo, the Italian somewhat grunted at the sight of the powerful figure, who had yet to spot her given both distance and her back to her. Pacing slowly, more examining the figure before her with non-perverse eyes, she'd slowly step onto the mat that The Amazon was stretching on, again simply staring for a moment.

After a awkward few seconds or so, she'd finally let loose something of a obviously fake cough, as she tried to get her intended targets attention.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:18 am

Alaina heard someone coughing and looked up. She felt like she could have been looking in a mirror when she saw Diana. They were of a similar size, similar build, and she assumed similar strength.

Alaina stood back up and walked over towards her. "Didn't I meet you at Clydes party? What brings you to the Friction gym?" Alaina asked. She sure didn't look like she was here for a workout. Given the trouble she associated Diana with based on the events of the party, Alaina could only assume that Diana was here to start some sort of trouble.

Part of Alaina hoped she just wanted a workout partner but just in case the Entropy champion was ready for anything.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:51 pm

It was only when the two amazons stood besides one another that the similarities became apparent, made all the more blatant by the fact Alaina was in somewhat scanty workout clothes, whilst Diana herself had tight fitting jeans and a loose fitting, cleavage-giving top. Hell, if Diana dyed her hair and carried around Alaina's belt, she could of likely gotten away with it. The moment the Enthropy Champion was aware the Italian was there, Diana crossed her arms under her heavy chest, leaning to one side, in an attempt to lower her threatening presence.

"Bored..." She'd mutter, tilting her head, looking generally un-amused despite obviously being the one to seek Alaina out and not vice versa.

"Figured if anyone could entertain me it'd be the likes of Friction's favourite blonde..."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Alaina raised an eyebrow, looking questioningly at Diana. "Entertain you huh? What exactly is that supposed to mean? If you want a fight or spar then I am all in." Alaina said, showing that she was well aware of Diana's reputation as well as willing to meet her head on.

Ya don't get a title by backing down from challenges, regardless of when they arise.

Alaina tilted her head as she waited for Diana's response. So far she looked like she was very likely to get a different workout than she initially planned going into the day....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:14 pm

Seeing as how Alaina was apparently focused on the Italian just like Diana had hoped, or at least somewhat amused by her, she began to adapt somewhat of a confusing personality much like that she had assumed when confronting a certain Amy Evans in the ring. Yet again, she hoped that such would bewilder and intrigue her intended target, whilst at the same time ideally reveal what Alaina would want from a interaction between the two. Plus it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun, given her recent personal life issues.

Taking a deep breath as if she was preparing to deliver a great statement, Diana would instead suddenly drop down, suddenly crossing her legs and assuming a very relaxed look upon her blonde counterpart.

"Maybe I just came to see how you working out? Then point out how you should really do it..." She'd smirk, her comment meant near purely as a joke, yet the Italian was somewhat keen to see if the blonde would actually take the bait per-say, and build on the topic of their extremely similar, nay almost identical physiques.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:55 pm

Alaina chuckled as she looked at herself. "Ya don't get this body, or a title belt without knowing what you are doing to train Diana. Of course, had ya actually won anything worthwhile in the ring you would know that wouldn't you?" Alaina said as she crossed her arms, standing there full of confidence. "Tell ya what you name any exercise, and as many as ya like and I will out perform you across the board."

Alaina threw down the challenge, eager to see if Diana would accept. Alaina hoped that she would, and would love the chance to prove to her why she was called amazon. Putting Diana in her place would be a great way to cap a day of training.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:25 pm

Diana simply hummed, barely listening to her much more experienced counterparts words as her eyes gazed around the gym, every figure in the book on parade somewhat today it seemed.

"Well..." Diana would purr, finally firming up and locking her attention back on Alaina. "...you'd be amazed at how annoyed someone gets when they are compared to you over and over and over and over..." Going into something of a tirade, Diana's hand would roll as she spoke, before finally standing, stepping terribly close to the Enthropy champion with hands now to her chest, somewhat pushing out her chest and toned physique.

"How about a little contest...hm?" Shooting her statement, Diana ignored the obvious choice of challenging Alaina to a wrestling match, given that apparently her issue with the blonde was more the fact that Diana was being compared appearance wise as a lesser to the woman before her. After all, there was always the option to challenge the blonde to a match afterwards if said competition of Diana's didn't go smoothly. Or if it did, and she was simply out to prove herself better than Alaina in every aspect.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:34 pm

Alaina crossed her arms and stepped forward, her chest bumping Diana's. "Like I said, I am game for anything. You pick whatever you want me to beat you in and I am more than happy to do it." Alaina said, looking behind her at the bench press, then back at Diana.

Alaina knew she could lift much more than most women, even muscular women her size. She hoped Diana would pick that, but would be content with Diana picking anything in the gym. Alaina normally liked to talk people up when they worked out, but today she was intent on tearing Diana down, knocking her off her high horse in the process!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:26 am

Diana may not have moved an inch, simply locking her eyes still with The Amazon as she declared her position, but she was most certainly aware of the blondes preference over the bench press given her sly suggestions. Even without such, it would of been the go-to piece of equipment regardless, given the bench press itself is the most common thought piece of equipment for comparing strength. Putting something of a downer on her blonde rivals excitement though, Diana would take pride in the fact she was about to burst Alaina's bubble, if but to excite her into a meeting in the future.

"Pick one thing you say...? Hmm..." With her head tilting, Diana would fake interest in all corners of the gym, having clearly set upon an answer before she even began her search.

"Everything." Her eyes latching back to Alaina's, her partially gentle smile fade as Diana made every intent to show the Amazon she was deadly serious.

"Everything, Alaina. And on a nice little stage too. See if we can't cut off some of that confidence you have for yourself."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next