Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Sona would feel groggy as she felt her body be forced on her wobbly feet but her eyes would immediately widen when she felt Chelsea tightening the sleeper around her neck, snapping her back to attention before the red-head loosened the hold. Sona would hear what Amy said and felt Chelsea threatening to choke her out again and quickly said, "A...head...scissor."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:06 am

Once the girl said the words Chelsea loosened the hold as Amy moved in immediately and hooked her legs around her Sona's neck while Chelsea backed away. Giving Sona almost no time to actually prepare or be able to defend herself in the transition it was clear that they were out for blood.

"Headscissors aren't what I do best but I'm sure you wont mind all that much given your position." She said as she twisted her legs and tried to keep her down for as long as possible.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:10 am

Sona didn't even get to react or a second to breath when she felt Chelsea get off her back and release the sleeper only to have Amy grabbing her head and pulling it in between her thighs and squeezing down. Sona had only just woken up literal seconds ago but would immediately fell the effects of the scissor as her face would start to turn bright red as blood stopped circulating to her head. Sona moved her arms up and grabbed hold of Amy's thighs as the blonde trapped her, panting for air with her tongue out like a dog. Her ass would be shaking side to side as Sona choked between her captor's thighs.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:27 pm

Her eyes were uncaring to whatever discomfort she might have had towards it. After all she knew deep down Sona was loving this and wanting to go out faster and faster each time which was exactly what they were giving her. Though they were also sure that eventually they would need to change things up for the sake of keeping it interesting.

"Alright when she goes out this time well move her to the bed where she we can continue don't want her ruining the floor." Chelsea said as Amy tightened the scissor hold a smile on her face to show her agreement.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Sona let out quiet whimper and cries as Amy kept on tightening and tightening the headscissor. Her already bright red face would turn darker when Amy tightened the scissor hold after Chelsea told her what they should do. Sona's eyes went wide when Amy did that and her eyes would roll up, her mouth hung open with her tongue out as a silent utter escaped her mouth, her hands holding onto Amy's legs for dear life until she finally passed out. Sona's arms would slide off Amy's legs and hang low limply, her eyelids drooping halfway and covered half of her eyes, and her head would lull down in between Amy's thighs, sleeping soundly.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:17 am

Once Sona was finally out after a bit of a struggle Amy kept the thing locked in before pulling her legs away from the girl and checking. After that the two moved up and grabbed her arms and legs and lifted her up in the air to start carrying her. Moving her over to the bed and laying her on that.

Once she was secure Chelsea stood up on the bed and looked down at Sona. "Lets see her get out of the way of this one." She said as she jumped up in the air and dropped down onto of Sona in a body splash in an effort to wake her up with a bang.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:32 am

Sona would flop limp onto the ground when Amy released her head and was like a ragdoll in Amy and Chelsea's hands when they carried her on to the bed. Lying on her back, with her body completely sprawled out, she would immediately regain conscious and groan in pain when Chelsea body splashed her! Sona's body would fly up a bit before flopping back onto the bed.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:00 pm

After the splash woke her up Chelsea pulled away and looked down at the girl. "You up again? Good, cause we have another game we need you to play" She said as she stood up and over her Sona while Amy closed in as well. The two moved onto the bed around the girl.

"Were going to keep using holds like before, all your little favorites only this time. Were going to take you out while the other has there little fun with you and see if you pass out first or if you climax first. Should be pretty simple don't you agree.?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Sona would be groggy and in pain as she slowly regained full conscious. She would lay on the bed under Chelsea and her ears perked up when she heard they were going to play another game. Listening carefully to Amy, Sona squealed mentally, overjoyed of the rules and outcomes of each round for this game. Sona would nod in response to Amy to tell her she understood and obediently laid on the bed for the two to start.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:17 am

"Alright good to hear..so...How do we start? Like whos making her do what" Chelsea asked looking at her friend as she thought about things before ultimately shrugging. "Beats me..uh..Rock paper scissors?" she asked and Chelsea just smirked and raised her hand. The two started to count but as there hands came down they landed on...rock for both of then.

Growling they started the same thing before ending up with scissors this time. "I'm starting to remember why we stopped playing that." she said with a laugh before looking at Sona "Wait I have an idea...let her decide. Hey Sona quick question, which of us is the prettiest?" she said as her and Amy moved in close and were just about up to her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next