by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry - Page 8 Empty Re: Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

Post by meepo90 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:26 am

seeing hitomi was crying she wanted to stop her assault... but she himself couldn't trust the looks of hitomi so she still continued on what she was doing until she hears the phrase that hitomi gave up... fisting her harder, biting and pinching both of her nipples... tears also flowed from melina's eyes cause she really didn't want to do that to hitomi....she just wanted to finish the match

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry - Page 8 Empty Re: Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:29 am

Hitomi's crying turned into sobs as Melina continued. "Please s-s-stop!" Hitomi said, "I g-g-g-give up! P-p-p-please stop!" Hitomi began to beg Melina to stop fisting her, to stop biting and pinching her nipples. She had lost already, and she needed Melina to stop,

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:36 am

hearing what hitomi said melina stopped all of her activities...and sat near hitomi crying..."sorry hitomi... I didn't really want to hurt you like that..." she cried in a sitting state and waited for hitomi to regain and stand up... melina won that fight but didn't like what she had just done to hitomi...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:43 am

When Melina stopped and got off Hitomi, she curled up into a little ball, crying softly to herself. She hurt, her breasts were hurting where they were bitten and pinched, and her pussy was sore from getting fisted so hard. She felt as if she was back at the old underground leagues, getting remorselessly beaten down and crushed. Hitomi lay there crying. She felt anger, she wanted to hurt Melina, but she knew she shouldn't do that. She still had morals.

Then again, Hitomi was a heel. Her dark side surfaced right there. Hitomi stopped crying and slowly pushed herself up. Her eyes seemed dimmer. She gazed at Melina with those dark eyes. Then her hand would snap upwards and catch Melina around the neck, squeezing hard to choke the air out of the poor girl. Hitomi was mad, and she had lost control. All she wanted was to make Melina pay.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:46 am

melina was being choked by hitomi...she was nearly from getting knocked out... though she already won their spar hitomi all of a sudden attacked her again... "hey! do you want to kill me?" she struggles to get out sending elbow strikes to hitomi's naked side...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:50 am

Hitomi smiled. "Yes, I do actually," she said very calmly. She winced at the elbow strikes, but didn't let go. She choked down harder, aiming to cut all of Melina's air off. "But don't worry, even if I want to, I won't," Hitomi said, "I'll just hurt you a little bit." She raised a fist and slammed it into Melina's gut, trying to knock the air out of her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:53 am

melina's attack continued but getting weaker as hitomi drain the air from her... melina's struggling turned to a stop and drops her guard down as she was punched to her gut... losing consciousness above hitomi's body...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:00 am

"That's a good girl," Hitomi said when Melina fell limp in her hand. She tossed Melina onto the mat. Hitomi's dark side was in complete control, and she wanted revenge for getting so humiliated. She wanted Melina to fear her name and quake whenever she sees Hitomi. So, Hitomi went out of the ring to grab something from her bag. She quickly returned with some silk cords she had hidden in one of the bag's multitude of pockets. She took Melina's arms and bound them behind her head, looping it down and tying a knot right over Melina's pussy, then looping it around again to tie a loop around Melina's neck then finally finishing by tying both of Melina's ankles, all using that one cord making Melina completely strung up like an S&M fetishist. Her work finished, she poked Melina awake.

"Hey slave, wake up," Hitomi said. She got out a crop whip, snapping it across Melina's breasts, "I said wake up!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 am

"ahhh.." melina awakes seeing she was already tied up like a dog.."what do you think are you doing..." she tried to move but it was no use every part of her was tied up and she cannot untie herself during that time..."so what do you want then!? if I really deserve this then just do what you want with me I'll accept it..just promise me one thing... let's be friends.." she smiles to hitomi even with hitomi tying her up to be her slave

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Hitomi's laugh was cruel. "Oh, so you want to be friends?" Hitomi said. She took the short crop whip and snapped it across Melina's breasts. "Alright then, you can be my friend," Hitomi said, "But there's one small thing I want from you." She pushed Melina onto her back, then flipped her over. "You'll have to be punished," Hitomi said, "I want you to know that you went too far." She picked Melina up and put her over her knee, making her butt stick out. Hitomi took the crop whip and snapped it across Melina's butt, whipping her again and again. She didn't hit hard, not hard enough to leave a permanent mark, but hard enough that Melina would wince in pain.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next