by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie - Page 3 Empty Re: Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

Post by Underdog21 Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Makie's move went off flawlessly, slamming Ele with a brutal hurricanrana that left her reeling and moaning on the mat. Rolling back up to her knees, she smirked down at the fallen Australian. "Well duh, it's supposed to hurt."

Without wasting a further word, Makie would drop down against Ele and hook one of her legs for pin fall. "ONE..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie - Page 3 Empty Re: Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

Post by xalex Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:15 am

Without fighting back Ele heard how the first count happened and when the ref was about to lift his hand for the second the acrobatic girl would start to fight back. She would try to throw her arm up into the air hopping to break free from the count. If that was successful she would say back:
“First off… Sorry… Normally everyone would love to have someone as good looking like you on top of them but right now I am sorry… maybe later…
And second, there is a different between trying to fight someone in a match or just being rude and pull at their hair!”

ELe would try to push the Japanese Woman down from her and sit up a bit.

Kate meanwhile was starting to get a bit fired up. She just waited for a chance to tag herself in and get into this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:24 pm

Just before the two count, Ele threw an arm up, getting a shoulder off the mat and breaking through pin. Slightly annoyed, Makie rose back up to her knees, a little surprised that Ele was still able to trash talk so effectively.

"You're know what, why don't I introduce you to my brother Kyo? I think you two will get along just fine. " And with that, Makie ran over to tag Kyo, leaving a small window of time for Ele...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Ele was just about to make her way back up to reenter the match when she heard Makie talking to her. The Australian woman would turn her head and look up to her. She was pretty surprised that Makie didn´t just keep attacking her right now.

Suddenly Makie was going away from her to go back into her own corner, to make the tag. That was surprising Ele even more. She would look over there for some moment without doing or saying anything. But then she would jump back up to her feet. She would walk up to the corner of her opponent, closer to Kyo. She would take a close Eyeing look over him. First his front then his back.

“Man I was looking forward to fighting your sister a little bit longer… you are not even close to the hotness level of your sis… this is unfair… I was looking forward to fight her a bit more… and now you are here!” she said right into the face of her opponent. In the first moment she tried to look serious but later she would smile at him and add: “Maybe if I take care of you a bit you will tag in your sister again… you sure you can handle a woman like me?”

Ele would start to pose a little bit in front of her opponent just to make him feel a bit uncomfortable.

Kate on the other hand was still standing outside of the ring… watching Ele and Kyo now in the ring. She needed to say that she was a bit jealous on ele for being in the ring with Kyo right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:55 am

Makie had hoped that Ele would still be floored and dazed as she ran in to tag Kyo. She nonchalantly slapped his hand as she reached the corner. "Your turn," she said as she slid through the ropes. "Try not to mess her up too badly, okay?"

Kyo simply raised an eyebrow in his usual aloof, oh-so-zen manner as he slid into the ring. "I have no intention of messing anyone up, sis," he replied. "I'll just do what I have to to win--"

He paused in mid-sentence. Instead of lying down in the centre of the ring, hurting and sprawled, Ele was instead standing right in front of him, practically trapping him in his own corner, a smile on her face as she seemed to eagerly look him over.

"Ah...?" was all the surprised Kyo could say.

"Ehh?!" Makie echoed.

“Man I was looking forward to fighting your sister a little bit longer," Ele said. "You are not even close to the hotness level of your sis… this is unfair… I was looking forward to fight her a bit more… and now you are here!” She leaned right into his face. In the first moment she tried to look serious but later she would smile at him and add: “Maybe if I take care of you a bit you will tag in your sister again… you sure you can handle a woman like me?”

Ele would start to pose a little bit in front of her opponent just to make him feel a bit uncomfortable. It worked: Kyo's face reddened as the blonde began to do a sexy pose right in front of him, and tried not to stare at her slender, fit bod, or the fact that her outfit revealed very little of it...

"W-wait," Kyo stammered, "w-what do you mean I'm not as attractive as Makie?" As if it wasn't enough that he was aroused, he was also now a little annoyed at being compared unfavourably to Makie. Modest as he was, he liked to think that he was fairly good looking. "I mean, if you want to keep fighting her, then perhaps I can tag her back in..."

"W-whatt?!!" Makie exclaimed. "N-no, Kyo, I tagged you in fair and square!"

Kyo turned to face Makie, a smile on his face. "True, but Makie, this girl is clearly smitten with you," he said, enjoying the rare opportunity to have a joke at his sister's expense. His usual, serious demeanor and expression just made it work that much better. "Maybe I should let you two have the ring again, and continue to bond? I really shouldn't get in the way of that."

Now it was Makie's turn to go red, as around them, the audience began to laugh at their antics. "It...it's not like that, baka!" she exclaimed. "Look, just....just friggin fight her already!"

With a resigned sigh, Kyo shrugged and turned back to Ele. "Sorry about that, she seems to have gotten cold feet, so I guess you'll have to fight me instead, Miss Ele," he said, giving the Australian girl a courteous bow, before gesturing to the centre of the ring. "I'm ready when you are."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:35 pm

Ele was starting to love her opponents. They were great in the ring… were both looking dame good and it was just funny to listen to them when they were arguing! The Australian woman didn´t wanted that match to end any time soon! ELe would smile when the two were arguing about who should step into the ring. After some time it was clear that Kyo was the one facing Ele next. That was no problem for her, but maybe she could have a little more fun with that.

“Oh man,” she said after her opponent that he was ready. “Really against you… you have the seconds smallest tits in this match after Kate… were should I look when I am fighting you? That is unfair…” Ele was walking over to the ropes looking with big eyes to her opponent outside of the ring, “please Makie don´t leave me with him…. Look at this skinny ass… he almost look as bad as Kate… come back to me… please!”

After that Ele would smile at the boy before walking back into the center of the ring. “I am so sorry for doing this! But it had to be… I love having fun in good matches… I hope you can keep up with what your sister started!” Ele would wave him over and bow down a bit like she was ready for his attack. But she would show him suddenly that he should wait. “Oh one more thing… if you want you can call me Ele! Just Ele… no miss Ele just Ele…. I am no 40 year old grandma… but if it gives you a kick you can call me Miss Ele through the whole match…. `No please stop miss Ele… that hurts miss Ele… I give up Miss Ele…`that is no problem for me” Ele would start to laugh a bit…

Kate meanwhile wanted to burry herself just to get out of this… Ele was not making the most professional performance right now.

After Ele was done with kidding around in the ring she would look at her opponent. “Ready? here I come!” With these words Ele would jump forward toward Kyo and would flint a punch to his head instead she would bow down and try to get behind Kyo. There she would hope be able to warp her arms around his waist before lifting him up from the mat and throwing him back down with a German suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:13 pm

Kyo smiled at Ele's antics, following her gaze to Kate waiting at ringside. Was it his imagination, or did Kate blush the moment he looked at her? It was probably his imagination, he decided, or embarrassment at the way Ele was poking fun at her.

As Ele mirrored his circle, Kyo watched her carefully. She suddenly darted forward, launching a punch at his head, and he brought an arm up to block it. Too late, he realized it had been a feint as Ele darted behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Clever," he said, trying to stomp her foot to make her let go, before grabbing her wrist and trying to reverse into a German suplex of his own. If he failed, however, then he would be sent flying overhead by Ele's move and hitting the mat hard.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Ele was just about to try to lift her opponent from the mat. She hopped that she bought herself some advantage with her fast actions. She knew that the boy was defiantly much stronger than her and she wouldn´t come far with strength against strength so she needed to use something else. Now she thought that she had played her cards well when she had her arms around him…. She was surprisingly muscular… but I seems like Kyo wouldn’t let himself be suplex so easily.

He would stamp down onto the foot of Ele who would cry out in pain in this moment. She would stop trying to suplex her opponent and let him loose a bit… But right in the next moment he was behind her. She couldn´t react fast enough… he was dame fast as well.

Ele grabbed the wrist of the arms that were warped around her thighs hopping to press them away. But then she already felt how she was lifted up into the air, and hit the mat neck first. Ele would moan out loudly and roll over the mat a bit after the hard impact. The sulpex was dame powerful and perform perfectly. Kyo know what he was doing in the ring… like his sister. “Now I know what kind of guy you are… you hurt little girls… “ she whispered quietly, she wasn´t able to came back up but she would never stop shooting at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Kyo's counter worked perfectly, spinning around behind Ele and countering her suplex with one of his own. Hopefully, this would send her the message that he wasn't one to be tripled with. As he followed after her to lift her up again, however, she made a surprising comment...one that insinuated that he enjoyed hurting girls.

His face immediately reddened. "Wh-what?" he stammered, waving his hands apologetically. "I don't...no, Miss...I mean Ele, you've got me all wrong, I don't...I'm nothing like..." He had always looked down upon sadistic brutes like Killer King, and being compared to them shocked Kyo more than he expected.

Makie, however, could see what was happening. "Baka!" she shouted at her brother. "What are you doing? Focus on the match!" But by this point, Kyo had already given Ele an opening...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:46 pm

Ele was rolling onto her stomach slowly smiling a bit. It wasn´t her plan having Kyo being distracted that much by the few words she just said… but if it would have been her plan it would have worked so perfectly that she almost couldn´t believe it herself. Kyo was apologizing for nothing. And this was buying her some time. She would try to launch herself forward pass kyo toward her own corner.

Right now Kyo was standing with his back to Kate… Even his backside was looking cute. Kate took that chance and put her head resting onto the ropes watching her opponent in the ring. Luckily this time he didn´t see her peeking at him. Kate was far away dreaming a bit when suddenly she felt a hand touching her and in the next moment she heard a loud clap form the ref. She was tagged in for the first time in this match and now she was the legal woman. She raised her head slowly, looking around a bit. When she looked down she saw Ele laying down there on the mat. Now it was her turn… she would have to step into the ring for the first time, directly against Kyo…..  

Ele was pulling herself back up to her feet with the help of the ropes. She was looking at Kyo and was smiling. “SO big guy now you have a bbbiiigggg problem. Not it is Kates turn… and kate is nothing like me… you might think you are a big bad strong man… but kate she is faster, she is stronger and she is meaner than you! And she will wipe your little ass! Beating you all over this ring! And you will cry and beg for mercy.. but she won´t stop and no one will come to help you… and I will just stand any watch how you little scum get beaten up… this is the punishment for hitting woman… you are going to…”

Ele wasn´t able to speak the sentence out completely when she felt a heavy slap on her back. The referee was clapping his hands again making Ele the legal woman again. The acrobatic girl would slowly turn around to her partner stating at her.
“WTF girl what was that…. You just can´t tag me back in… now it is your turn get in here and beat him up… hurry up!”, would Ele say to her partner. But Kate would only shake her head for a moment.
Ele would breathe out heavily, while stepping through the ropes to the outside of the ring. “Come one girl… I know he is ugly...” Ele would clap her partner onto the back again tagging her in again, “But I know you can handle that!”
With these words the acrobatic woman would jump down from the apron giving her partner no chance of tagging back again… The referee had enough as well calling in Kate now.  

Kate was standing still for a moment on the apron looking at her opponent for some moments. She couldn´t back down…not in front of his eyes… she needed to play cool and impress him. SO she stepped through the ropes and started to walk over to Kyo very slowly always looking at him. She would step directly in front of him and stare into his eyes…      
Then she would cross her arms in front of her chest putting her head a bit backwards. “So you are kyo… my name is opponent, looks like I am your Kate now… better get ready for a hard lifetime, because I am going to give you the beating of your ride!”
After she was done was would only stand there and realizing what she just said to him…. He started to flush pretty much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next