by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem Empty Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem

Post by PV Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Johnny had no idea what he was walking into. He got the message within his email after joining a dating site. All the message said was "if you want to wrestle, I will show you" it seemed odd but Johnny did have a kink for wrestling and so went to the location specified.

He got ready in the locker room of the gym which seemed to be open after hours so it would be just him and whoever he was meeting. He wore his spandex tights and boots, choosing to go bare on his torso. Johnny admired himself in the mirror. He could actually see his muscle tone and at 6ft and a light 138ibs he was no giant, but he looked after his body. His long blonde hair was loose behind him.

"So lets do this.." he said aloud and entered the double doors to the gym. There was a wrestling ring set up. The air was thick with the scent of post workout sweat and Johnny curled his lip. He climbed into the ring and bounced a few times moving to lean and bounce into the ropes, curious if he was going to meet his rival or would be stood up.

PV

Back to top Go down

Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem Empty Re: Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem

Post by french Centaur Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Only a short minute later, Caleb enters in the gym where he gave a rendez-vous to a boy in Tension. He heard that this guy enjoys erotic wrestling. Caleb, after several losses, needs to prove himself that he is not the weakest male of the fed. He decides to meet this boy and to show him who is the best male.
The Golem makes his way to the ring where the blonde boy is already standing. He climbs the corner stairs and passes his legs one after one over the top rope.
« You're Johnny, I guess? Here I am, the Golem, the strongest male of the fed. I heard you like erotic wrestling, don't you? »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem Empty Re: Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem

Post by PV Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Johnny turned as he heard the door. Immediately he saw his rival and his mouth dropped. "What the fuck?" He was shocked at the man mountain who entered the ring. He looked Caleb up and down feeling a slight pang of excitment given his recent shift in sexuality. "I cant wrestle you, you are... huge!" he backed off towards the corner and took some deep breaths. "But I did come a long way so.... I guess we can spar right? What do you want to do?"

He took a step forward curious what his enormous rival would say. Johnny felt his manhood harden a little as he waited, his mind was conjouring images of what could happen.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Caleb looks at his opponent up and down, and smirks.
« Yeah, I am huge. I am the Golem. »
Caleb is only wearing his brown and beige tight-fitting boxer, as usual. He is bare-torso and barefeet. As usual. And his boxer reveals a great bulge already... as usual again.
« You like erotic wrestling, and so do I. Let's have to spar to see who is the best sex wrestler among us two. Are you a real boy, or would you flee like a weak girl? »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:21 pm

Johnny nodded his head now with a smile on his face, feeling more comfortable.
"Yeah I do, and I will show you exactly what I can do" He moved out with his hands raised looking for a grapple, even though his rival must outweigh him by a lot

"So how big and heavy are you then, I want to know so I can brag later to people...? Right after I give you my finisher and make you mine!"

Johnny flicked his hair back trying to seem tough which was odd as he looked like a complete sissy

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:51 am

Caleb just laughs at the other boy's tauntings. Johnny wants to make himself bigger than he actually is. It's quite funny.
He raised his hands for a grapple. Caleb moves foward and catches his hands. After a test of strength, he would headbutt him and follow with a kick at Johnny's gut.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Johnny struggled and knew that he couldn't overpower this mammoth man. He was about to try to break free when BAM! the headbutt sent his world spinning and SMACK the kick bent him double. Groggy he was now down on one knee with his forehead resting against Caleb's six pack. He needed a moment and was also aware that the massive bulge in the man mountains trunks was close.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:43 pm

The other boy already leans defenceless against Caleb's body. One headbutt and one kick, and he's already like a feather. Johnny's end is next to Caleb's bulge, and it amuses the Golem. Caleb grabs the boy's head, and rubs his still covered bulge against his face.
« You want it, huh ? Is that all you've got for erotic wrestling ? »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:47 pm

"GGAAHHH!" Johnny cries out muffled by Caleb who gives him a faceful of his bulge. Johnny gets his hands free and pushes on Caleb's waist whilst pulling in the opposite direction to free himself. He tumbles back and ends up sat bent over slightly with his hand rubbing his face. Through his long hair he looks at the man mountain and says, "Is that the best you can do? You have to pin me to win this thing" now taunting the big man, which is probably a mistake.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Caleb laughs at the boy struggling. Johnny manages to pull his head free and falls on his butt, looking up at him. Johnny dares to taunt the Golem despite the situation.
Caleb just moves a foot to pin Johnny's chest. He wants an erotic fight though, so he would not consider a victory just with a pinfall. But pinning Johnny's chest under his barefoot could be an humiliation.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next