Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton - Page 7 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton

Post by noob Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Finally Erin was able to breath again. She would try to slowly get up but was roughly grabbed by Elisa and thrown into the corner. " Guh...I can appreciate your body just fine if its under mine." She replies back. Erin would lean against the corner and try to take a moment to rest. She wanted to wait for her opponent to make a move. If Elisa decided to approach her, Erin would try to surprise her with a high kick to her chest.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:07 pm

" Oh, I can't tell if that's a threat or an invitation " Elisa would say with a smile before trying to close in on Erin quickly to try and then squish her against the turnbuckle again but would have her plan ruined when Erin launched an attack sooner than Elisa thought she would be able to. Elisa would end up barely bracing herself for the high kick to the chest and would finally let out a cry of pain and turn around away from her opponent while holding her breasts in her arm, trying to rub away the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Erin managed to surprise her opponent. Feeling a bit more confident she would go in and try to grab her around the waist. Erin wanted to squeeze Elisa in a strong bearhug, crushing the other girl's body against hers. "It was a threat." She clarified, not needing Elisa to take things the wrong way. She would try to tighten her grip, hopefully managing to cause the giant some damage.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Elisa would start to squeal in pain when caught in the bear-hug and would desperately try to elbow her opponent though it would probably be pretty easy to evade. Elisa would start to struggle in Erin's arms as the squeezing got tighter and Elisa started to feel more and more constricted and restrained by her smaller Irish opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Erin grunted as she took a few elbows. She didn't want to let go of a perfectly good hold. She would squeeze tighter, hoping to squeeze the air right out of Elisa. She would try to lift her up and if all went according to plan she would perform a suplex, slamming Elisa to the ground once again.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:45 am

Elisa's face would twist in pain and she would attemp to connect her elbows with her opponent but would stop as soon as she felt herself being lifted. Elisa would suddenly end up being lifted again by her strong opponent and would be slammed down hard into the mat. Elisa would be left prone on the mat and she would be dazed from the oxygen depriving hold a few moments earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:55 pm

Erin would lightly kick her downed opponent twice to see if she was still conscious. "You still awake?" She asked before kneeling down to Elisa's level. She'd look at her and decide to be nice. "Ok so I'll make if fair. You can choose how you want to go out." She said with a laugh. Erin would pull Elisa slightly off the mat by her hair. If Elisa didn't answer, Erin would take a seat on the woman's back.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Elisa would stir a little bit on the mat but would clearly be too tired to launch any attacks as her opponent lowered herself to speak, She would then hear Erin and would giggle for a second and say " I would think the way I'd put you out in this situation would be fitting, but you're definitely too prudish and shy to do that" Elisa would then get ready for her opponent to put on another hold as she was smart enough to know that she was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:14 pm

"Prude? I am not a prude!" Erin would yell at Elisa, actually quite hurt by the statement. It was true, she didn't quite like being played with in front of an audience, but that was fairly normal. Erin would prove to Elise that she was no prude. Before Elisa could respond, Erin would try to turn her around, grab her head, and shove it right between her large breasts. "How's that for a prude?" She'd say, pressing the other girl's face into her chest as hard as she could.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Elisa would actually be a bit surprised at how hurt Erin would sound and as she got turned around again she started to say " Sorry" and closing her eyes as she expected to get another hard slap from Erin but instead would have her head grabbed and stuffed between Erin's boobs.
"MMN!" Elisa would let out as she tried to push Erin's waist off her though she had nowhere near enough strength left to lift her opponent anymore and would just squirm between Erin's breasts as her lower body would struggle under her opponents.
Elisa would be panting heavily as she tried to get as much air as she could and would be breathing against her opponents warm and sticky from sweat chest, Elisa would blush a little as she ended up getting some of her own treatment and wouldn't be able to respond to Erin's retort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next