by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

Post by noob Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:42 am

"Well that's kinda too bad." William responded as he dropped Tadao to the mat. He would get up on his knees and look down at his opponent for a moment as he decided what to do next. "Well I guess I did promise you some fun." He said to the maid, getting ready to deliver on his promise. The bartender would crawl next to Tadao and place his knee on the man's back. If he wasn't met with much resistance he would grab one of the maid's legs and pull it back, trying to stretch it as far as it would go.

"Sorry, haven't gotten to the fun part yet." William would clarify, not really wanting his opponent to think he enjoyed hurting him too much. If he managed to secure the maid in his hold then William would hold Tadao's leg with one hand and with his other hand he'd reach between the maid's legs and place a hand on his bulge. He certainly didn't think this is how he'd be wrestling when he joined the AFW, but he did agree to a hentai match.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:29 am

His eyes fading in and out of consciousness, Tadao eventually came too as he felt Will's leg press down on his back. "Wait...what're you-AAAH!" Tadao would begin until suddenly he felt the bartender crank down on his leg as he pulled it back with force! The maid would try and pull himself to the ropes desperately, but Will had his knee pressed down tight and it seems that he couldn't budge the man.

"I swear to god once I get up I'm gonna-mmmm....~" Tadao would continue, when suddenly he felt Will's hand fondle his bulge. Feeling the man's fingers on the front of his white briefs sent dirty thoughts into his mind....before he realised where he was! "No....stop!" Tadao begged as he tried to budge his legs to no avail.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:57 am

William seemed to have the maid firmly in his grasp in more ways than one. While he was slightly jostled as Tadao made his way towards the ropes, he was for the most part able to keep him from moving too much. He have his foe's leg another firm crank back. "Well this is kind of a Hentai match so I can't really stop until...well you know." William responded, not much bothered by the maid's attempt at a threat.

Will would run his hand along the outside of Tadao's briefs, tracing the outline of his member, before slipping inside so he could continue to play with the maid some more. "Well I guess it's time to see how long you can go for." William mumbled to himself as he started to stroke the maid. Half of him hoped Tadao didn't have much stamina, but part of him didn't quite want to embarrass the maid if he ended up not being able to hold out too long.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:10 am

Essentially stuck under the bartender, Tadao's eyes would widen as he felt Will's hand slowly enter his briefs! "NoNoNoNo!" Tadao moaned when he suddenly felt Will's hand grip his erection and begin to pump away. If the situation was any different Tadao wouldn't actually mind the predicament, but his leg was in a lot of pain, and he wanted to win!

"I can't lose like this!" Tadao shouted once more, feeling Will's rhythm increase, he needed to act fast! The Maid would try and use all the energy he could muster to raise his body up, before grabbing at his opponent's knees and pulling quickly, hoping he could stumble the boy enough to counterattack! If successful, he would try and get behind Will and bring him down for a rear choke, looking to combine it with a body scissors!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:46 am

William was focusing more on playing with Tadao than he was on his foe's actual movements. The bartender was surprised by the maid's attempt to cause him to stumble. Unfortunately for Will it worked and he was forced off of his opponent. "Ugh...damn it!" He groaned as he was dislodged. He thought this match was as good as his but it seemed the maid had way more fight in him.

"H...hey wait!" William complained as his opponent maneuvered behind him. He soon found it hard to protest much as Tadao's arms wrapped around his neck. "Grrr...l...let go." He managed to say as he tried to fight off the choke. He was surprised to feel the maid's legs also wrapping around him and uncomfortably squeezing. William cringed as he was caught in quite an uncomfortable position right after he thought he was safe.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Successful in his escape and reversal, Tadao would latch his arms around Will's neck and fall backwards, successfully locking in the rear choke and bodyscissors reversal. "Now....where was I..." Tadao would pant, still feeling the effects from before as he kept Will close and tight. Suddenly the maid would pull the bartender's cheek towards him and kiss it, making sure his lips were slow and sensual on his skin.

Once he had done this, he would attempt to use his foot to start stroking the outline of Will's crotch, trying to see if he can get revenge for before! "Now you're going to find out MY version of "fun"" Tadao would smirk as he continued to kiss his cheek.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:31 am

William cringed as he was brought backwards with Tadao, not quite enjoying the maid's arms around his neck. "Mmm...l...letting me go?" The bartender would say on the off chance it actually worked. His head was pulled slightly to the side, now glancing at the maid as he kissed his cheek. William was trying to figure away out of the hold but all he could do for the time being was squirm around in Tadao's grasp.

"Ahhh...hey, I'm fine without your version of fun." William would say as he felt Tadao's foot rub slowly against him. He would only increase his struggles, trying not to show the maid that he was enjoying the attention. If this wasn't a match, the bartender might have considered seeing how far Tadao wanted to go.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Tadao would increase his rhythm as Will squirmed from his kisses. Getting very close to his ear, the maid would whisper "Oh c'mon, think about how easy it would be to just lie back and let me do all the work....we'd be done within minutes..." in a sexual tone.

Will seemed to have other ideas though, as he would struggle more and more in Tadao's hold, who in return would find it hard to keep his "unique" form of offence up. "Dammit....stay still!" the maid would complain, trying to keep him close and tighten the hold. The problem in his situation being was that the bartender was atop him, so if he would find a way to escape? Tadao would be in a lot of trouble.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:23 am

Squirming was about all William could think to do. As the maid increased his rhythm, he was finding it harder and harder to think of much else other than the growing bulge in his trunks. "things...aren't that easy." Will replied. His face had already gone red at the thought of just letting his opponent take control.

In an attemp to surprise Tadao, William slammed his elbow back. He didn't know where he was hitting, he just hoped it was something. "Let go!" He groaned as he tried once more to get free from the maid's grasp. He was hoping a quick strike with his elbow would be enough to make Tadao at least loosen his grip enough for William to move into a better position.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:32 am

Tadao slowly felt the confidence re-entering his body as he watched Will get clearly flustered over Tadao's techniques, going red in the skin and stumbling over his words. "What's the matter...something on your mind?" Tadao giggled into his ear.

"Let's get this show really on the road big boy-UGH!"
Tadao began until he suddenly felt Will's very sharp elbow connect directly into the side of his ribs! This caused the maid to choke for air instantly remove his hand from Will's neck and rub his sore side, severely hindering the effectiveness of his submission! "Stay...right there!" Tadao would desperately say, hoping that in a perfect world the bartender would actually listen to his words.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next