Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Katsu Ikehara VS the Golem

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Katsu Ikehara VS the Golem - Page 2 Empty Re: Katsu Ikehara VS the Golem

Post by french Centaur Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Caleb is not putting much bulk on the grounded female under his foot. When Katsu twists his leg, Caleb just focuses on keeping balance, and lets the girl roll out free.
He looks at her when she sits against the corner. He waves his arms to the crowd, hearing some cheers by the male part of it. This match is already turning to a battle of sexes. Male VS female. Who can dominate the other, when sex can be a weapon?
Caleb assumes a fighting stance like some vale tudo. He motions Katsu to come on.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Pulling herself back up, Katsu notices Caleb pandering to the male sections of the audience who cheer in return. Finding herself getting more angry, Katsu explodes straight out of the corner and sprints towards the golem. This guy has been humiliating her since the starting bell, and it was starting to rile her up bad.

If she was fast enough, Katsu would attempt to grab the man's waist and force him into the opposite corner, before attempting to throw a few fists directly at his face!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:30 pm

Caleb looks back at the girl at the last moment, seeing her dashing toward him like a fury. Under her momentum, the Golem is sent to the opposite corner, and grunts a bit as he hits the turnbuckle. Then the fury comes on and throws a few punches at his face.
Is it wrestling or boxing?! The girl is really mad now. Caleb tries not deflect the punches, not without a bit of difficulty. He would spring a leg forward to push her off and get some respite.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Pushing the large man into the corner, Katsu would swing blow after blow in his direction trying to get revenge on how Caleb had treated her so far. Suddenly The Golem sprung one of his tree trunk legs forward and pushed Katsu straight back down. Taking a few seconds to get back to her feet, the Japanese Giant would try to run forward once more and land a few more strikes on Caleb, but the few seconds she took to get back up could cost her dearly.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Katsu even stumbles backward. The girl might be strong for a female, the Golem is still stronger after all. While the boy recovers from the punches, Katsu gets up on her feet, and would run back on Caleb. How predictilble... A flaw that Caleb is in a bad state to make fun of, himself being often predictible in his wrestling.
Anyway, seeing the girl dashing back to him, he would lift again his leg and let the girl impale her own face onto his Big Foot.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:48 am

Charging forward without a second thought, this proved to be a stupid choice as Katsu's face connected directly with the man's foot once more, except this time her own body weight charging forward caused the hit to be that much more painful, and Katsu splatted straight onto the ground, her head bouncing off the canvas as she did.

"Fuck..." the woman would moan as she felt her ringing head, the girl would take a few seconds to recover as she would slowly try and drag her body away from The Golem at the same time.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Caleb looks down at the pathetic girl crawling at his feet now. He enjoys this moment, and waves again his arms to the crowd, showing everyone his dominance. Seeing the female on the mat at his feet gives him some ideas to humiliate her more. Caleb would bend down and pull the bottom part of her wrestling attire, in will of tearing it. He wants to expose the girl's sex... obviously.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:19 am

Moaning on the ground as she tried to get away, Katsu's face grew wide when she realised what Caleb was trying to do! "Stop!" The giant would shout, but it was too late as The Golem pulled her underwear off, exposing her crotch to the world! Katsu would scream in anger and try to block her crotch, but this just left her more exposed for Caleb.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Caleb throws the attire away, and smirks at his opponent. He even laughs as he sees the girl panicking and covering her crotch with her hands.
« Poor little girl... »
“little” is not the word, but Caleb just wants to mock her. The girl looks defenceless. Caleb would lay a hand onto her breasts and stroke it through the rest of the girl's attire. He feels so confident... he could easily fall to a trap...
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:31 am

Katsu looked up in a mix of embarrassment and anger at The Golem, who after throwing away her panties had began to bend down and attempt to touch her breast, who does he think he is?!

"I don't think so!"
Katsu would shout as she shot up her gargantuan thighs and wrapped them around Caleb's head, attempting to go for a headscissor and drag him down to the ground.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next