by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Show me what you've got then!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Show me what you've got then! - Page 3 Empty Re: Show me what you've got then!

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:40 pm

The two cross brand wrestlers were going at it with Korralyn firmly in the driving seat as her anger fuelled her on. Daisuke was down on the ground and in trouble as she had him locked in a armbar, however the prince persisted and after softening her thigh up with a couple of hard hitting strikes, she finally released him. Daisuke rolled over onto his belly, then pushed up onto his knees while shaking his arm, trying to ease the numbness sensation from it.

"Gah, god dam tha-OOWWWWWW AHHHH" suddenly he felt a sharp kick aimed at his back, *THAWK* that really connected against it, making him scream as his hand reached back to clutch his back
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Korralyn would smirk as she hears Daisuke yell in pain as her foot connected to his back as she would pull her leg back as she yells ''hope your ready for the pain boy'' as she would go for another kick to her opponent's back. So while the male was holding his back she would yet again pull her leg back and go for another kick but this time aim a bit higher as she hopes to strike against his neck while the wrestlers from Friction cheer her on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Korralyn was all over the prince since the beginning of this match, his taunts had seemed to really awaken something in her and she was really taking it to Daisuke. Down on his knees, he was about to get back up on his feet when he felt his opponent strike his back with her knee to make him scream in pain. He clutched his back to protect it from another follow up strike but the smart Friction wrestler instead went for the back of his neck.

*THAWK*

Another kick, this time to the back of his neck, send him back to the mat- on his side while clutching his neck as he rolled away from her, moaning in pain.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Korralyn would just smirk as she heard Daisuke scream in pain as she send him face first to the canvas after landing a kick to the back of his neck as he would roll away from her while clutching his neck.

As the Filipino native rush after Daisuke and hopes to force the male to stay in one place while on his belly as she would place her foot once again on her opponent's shoulderblades. After that she would grasp Daisuke's wrist and force him backwards so his chest would rise off the canvas and quickly stomp him down hoping to knock the male out and give her the chance to pin him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:55 pm

The wrestling prince was being overwhelmed by his Friction counterpart, she was completely out-wrestled by her and he could not keep up with her pace and strength. As he rolled away from her, he tried to get his composure back but she wouldnt let him.

Korralyn was quickly back on him, as she placed her foot between his shoulders then pulled at his wrists to make him rise off the mat before stomping down on his back once more to send him down once more *THUD*

" Gaaahhh!" he groaned as the wind was knocked out of him after that blow.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:30 pm

Korralyn would quickly release her grip on her opponent's wrist after she hit Daisuke with her Board stomp finisher as the friction wrestlers were yelling at the Filipino native to roll the male on his back and go for the cover. So taking the friction girls advice Korralyn would roll Daisuke on his back and get down to grasp his leg as she starts to cover him just as the Ref girl drops down on her knees and starts to count as she raise her hand in the air before bringing it down as she would yell ''one'' just as her hand touch the canvas for the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:52 pm

After being stomped like that, Daisuke was really feeling the heat in this match as he was made to work up quite some sweat. With his body down on the mat, face first, he was simply laying there and taking his time to recover and catch his breath. Korralyn was out to defend Frictions honour against the Tension star in this ultimate battle of the sexes.

The female wrestler quickly, upon hearing it from others, rolling the prince over onto his back and then hooked his leg up. The referee counted to one, then got up to two and Daisuke quickly shook his head as he brought his shoulder up off the ring canvas and kicked out- not to be undone just yet by the Filipino.

"Mngh ARGH...no way, I havent lost yet"he growled.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Korralyn thought for a moment she had this match won as the Ref girl had already reached two and was raising her arm for the 3rd time when she feels Daisuke push her off and got his shoulders of the canvas. So as the Referee would show two of her fingers in the air to signal it was just a two count Daisuke would be heard growling it was not over as the Filipino would quickly get back to her feet.

''You will soon wish it was over as it clear who is in control so far Daisuke'' was the female wrestler's respond as she would bend down and grasp the male's hair and force him back to his feet. After she did that she would wrap her arms around his waist before trying to lift him up and set him up for a powerbomb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:41 pm

The wrestling prince was having a hard time keeping up with the intensity of the match, he had no idea Korralyn would come in so strong. With him being able to kick out at the count of two, the Friction wrestler was not too happy as she quickly got back up on her feet and responded to Daisuke.

Daisuke's hair was grabbed and he was pulled up on his feet, he felt her arms wrap around his wait as he started to wriggle about "Mgh let go" he grunted as he tried to smack a couple of forearm shots to her lower throat and chest to try and push her off him before she could pull him up for a finishing powerbomb
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Korralyn would just smirk as she was in control of this match and was about to finish the brat off as she was about to lift Daisuke into the air for a powerbomb. So while the friction wrestlers were cheering at the same time Daisuke would fight back as he lashed out with a couple of forearm shots to her lower throat as she would push him away in a effort to regain control as she hoped he bounce back from the ropes just as she lash out with a superkick while breathing heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next