Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:12 am

Rhiannon would be a bit to distracted enjoying herself before she would suddenly take a kick to the stomach which would cause her to kneel over onto one knee, Rhiannon would let out a quick " Umf " from the kick before trying to crawl on top of her grounded opponent after taking a second or two to recover which would probably give Jane an opening.

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

Post by Amber Fey Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:20 am

Jane would smile as her up kick downed her opponent. She was actualy getting somewhere with her opponent! But then, the nineteen year old would crawl toward Jane. The American wouldn't know what she was trying to do, but she figurehead she could make something out of it. Jane would partially sit up and when her opponent got close to her, she would slide into her and warp her arm around the back of Sellsword's neck like a one handed Guillotine, but Jane was still not sure how to do that move properly and it didn't sink in all the way. The silver hair girl didn't care, as long as it kept her in place though.
with that, Jane would reach down with her long slender arms, and try to rip the teenager's skirt off. She would prefer to just take it off, but Lion doubted that she would be able to even with her size advantage, so she just attempted to rip it off. If it was super elasticy, Jane doubted it would work, but if it was cloth or something else that if you yanked on it would break, she might have a chance!

Jane Lion; the Indy slave girl
Estellise sidos heurassein; the helpful idiot
Serah Farron; the innocent runaway
Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:32 am

Rhiannon would manage to set aside the pain just in time to see her opponent crawling towards her, despite how Rhiannon tried to combat the woman earlier with the kiss something about seeing her attractive silver haired opponent crawling towards her made Rhiannon a slight bit intimidated as she freeze up for a second before being placed into the Guilotine hold and feeling her skirt suddenly get ripped off to reveal her purple laced panties to the crowd which would make Rhiannon let out a scream for a second as she blushed intensely and finally showed her lack in experience for these kind of matches. Rhiannon would start to squirm in Jane's hold as she felt the woman's breast press into her back and could feel her opponents soft skin against her neck.
Rhiannon would start to get a tiny bit wet due to the feeling of the other woman behind her and the masochist side of her would start to take over as she found herself getting perhaps a little to comfortable in the disadvantageous position

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:41 am

The silver haired girl would smile feeling her opponent squirm from under her, she was surprised that her plan actually worked, but wasn't about to stop there. Jane would look down at her opponent and say, "Hmmmm, lost your skirt? How embarrassing, and you know, it is about to become a lot more embarrassing for you, so, how about you give up? No one will blame you, and you can get out of this torter and to the back and get some clothes on Smile" Jane would then, take her spare hand and try to rip off the Canadian teen's top off in the same way. It would be harder due to the position, but Jane felt like it was worth the shot.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:47 am

Rhiannon would struggle and accidentally rub her body up against Janes as Jane tried to strip Rhiannon of her top.
Rhiannon would hear her opponents words and in a voice more nervous than Rhiannon meant to sound she would say " N-no...I'm not satisfied yet ".
Rhea would have her own meaning to this but from an outside perspective it would seem as if she was challenging the girl, then like clockwork Rhiannon top would be pulled off, she would be wearing a purple bra and now would look like. Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match. - Page 2 Xib3iwE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:04 am

The crowd would go a little bit crazy as the now striped Sellsword in her undergarments. The wooting and hollering shook the arena, Jane thought the crowd was going a bit over kill, what would they do if both girls were stripped down naked? At the same time, if the crowd wanted to see more of this, that is what they would get. Jane would quickly release the hold and grab the clothing fragments and throw them into the crowd. She would turn around and wait for the girl to stand up, and when she did, the entire crowd would see her clearly in her underwear.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Rhiannon would still be a little red faced as the crowd made such a big deal about her now being in her underwear and would slowly get to her feet after Jane threw her clothes to the crowd which would seem to make Rhea angry.
"H-Hey! that's my favourite outfit go get it back!" Rhea would yell before walking over to Jane and giving her a quick slap on the face followed by a backhand if the first slap had hit.
After the attack though Rhiannon would notice that the crowd were cheering again and would just try to ignore them for now as there was nothing she could do about it since her clothes had been thrown away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:25 pm

Jane would smile for a bit at the crowds reaction, but would stop as the two hits connected. The back hand left a little red spot on Jane's cheek. Jane would recoil from the attack and look back at Rhiannon. "Get it back? I would rather not. But hey, if you want to make me, make me your slave, if you do that, then I will have to do whatever it takes to get it back, even if that means sucking the dick of every wonderful person in the crowd." Jane would say this as innocently as she could, but that was a bit of a scary thing. Its one thing to say that when there is 12 people in the crowd, but a crowd with over a thousand people? Jane realized she might have just made her death bed with that remark. The silver haired girl reach her hand behind her opponent's head, and tried to throw her body toward the ropes, possibly in a way where her top will go in between the top and the middle rope. That being said, just going up and grabbing someone by the back of the head leaves the opportunity to be counter attack.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Rhiannon's face would drop a little bit when Jane made her statement before she would laugh for a second and start trying to talk in-between laughs " Oh god you are so over the top, What about the women in the crowd what will you do for them? Oh and the asexuals. Not only did you say something ridiculous in theory but in practice someone with your limited skill set of sucking dick wouldn't be able to get back my premium clothes!" Rhiannon would be too busy scolding her opponent and making a big deal about her outfit that she would be in hysterics when her opponent grabbed the back of her head and wouldn't realise what was going on until she was suddenly thrown between the ropes.
Rhiannon would almost fall between the ropes as she stumbled upon reaching them and would grab onto the outside ring apron and barely manage to stop herself from going crashing to the outside.
On top of that Rhiannon would see some fans fighting over her shirt in the crowd and would start yelling at them " Hey, that's mine! Don't fight each other fight me!" Rhiannon seemingly not caring at all about the match in comparison to getting her shirt back at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:15 am

Jane would giggle at the girl who as between the rope and not even noticing the match going on, and was more scared about her ripped clothes. Jane would casualy walk up behind the girl and start to rub her sex through her panties. "Hmmm, such a wonderful pussy, Has a man ever violated you before? Or perhaps another woman? Either way, if you don't start fighting back, you will be violated all night long." Jane would then stop pleasuring her sex and start to spank Sellsword's ass. As she did, she made sure to leave enough of a pause that people could count it.

One!
Two!
Three!
Four!

And Jane would continue to spank her teenage opponent's ass.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next