Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Harley Jackson vs Aggie Lias (Debut) - Bedroom kawaii verbal submission match

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harley Jackson vs Aggie Lias (Debut) - Bedroom kawaii verbal submission match Empty Harley Jackson vs Aggie Lias (Debut) - Bedroom kawaii verbal submission match

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:28 pm

The winner of the match will be decided when a competitor manages to force their opponent to give up during the match.

Harley's house would be no-where near fancy but it definitely was comfortable and bigger than expected for someone of her age to have, luckily for her she had a family friend who recently moved from Japan back to America after living in Japan for a few years and she left Harley to look after the house for a few years or possibly longer as she didn't want the house to get broken into or decline in her absence. This left Harley with a big house all to one person that was basically hers to do with what she wanted at least for a few years.
Harley would be scurrying through her house, cleaning up some suspicious looking things and just cleaning the place up. Most of Harley's opponents may know that Harley was perverted but she still didn't want to put her yaoi mags and posters of multiple attractive celebrities of each gender on display, she even had to hide her cardboard cut-out of a female anime character.
After Harley looked around the living room with blinds closed, she would realise that perhaps she had been a bit over the top when setting things up, the candles had to go and putting mattresses and pillows around the entire room definitely was a good idea, but she decided to take down the words she had spelled out from coloured tinsel that were hanging from the ceiling, after-all a complete stranger might be intimidated when they saw the words " Sex dungeon " hanging from the ceiling.
After removing the candles and tinsel she would throw down a couple more pillows before eagerly waiting for her opponent, Harley couldn't wait to roll around with some cutie, and unlike her other matches she doubted she would be in much pain through-out this bout.

Last edited by RJD on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Harley Jackson vs Aggie Lias (Debut) - Bedroom kawaii verbal submission match Empty Re: Harley Jackson vs Aggie Lias (Debut) - Bedroom kawaii verbal submission match

Post by Brooklynn Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Harley Jackson vs Aggie Lias (Debut) - Bedroom kawaii verbal submission match 5ElwO0D
Aggie was walking toward the house that she was going to have her debut match in AFW. The Highschool senior was a bit nervous that this was being done at someone else's house rather than one of the usual arena's rooms. At the same time, Aggie felt like that there would be less camera's to make Aggie nervous. That being said, the christian looked at her sleepwear that she was wearing, she had her usual sleep wear and some doggie ears to make it look more like a costume than her normal sleepwear. It wasn't a great first step to getting her more used to wearing embaressing outfits, but it was a start!

The blond would eventually arrive at the house of her competitor, a girl by the name of Harley Jackson. Her house was bigger than she expected a young girl like Harley who was still new at AFW to have. That being said, the girl would go to the front door and knock on the front door.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Harley Jackson vs Aggie Lias (Debut) - Bedroom kawaii verbal submission match Empty Re: Harley Jackson vs Aggie Lias (Debut) - Bedroom kawaii verbal submission match

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Harley would be thinking about wither she should change into her multi-function bikini/sleepwear before she heard a knock on the door, Harley would look down at her usual in ring outfit and just say to herself " Actually...Now that I think about it this attire probably suits a bedroom match better than a professional one..." With the thought still in her head Harley would walk to the door and open it to see her young blonde opponent with the dog ears and then would think to herself " Never-mind, that definitely the bedroom kind of attire.".
Harley would open her mouth to greet her opponent "Hello, my name is Harley! Welcome to the se- I mean welcome to my house!" Harley would almost cry inside of joy when she saw a young blonde woman, she wasn't to off put by the slight tiny height advantage since she had faced people who are much much taller before.
" Come on in " Harley would chirp as she walked towards living room then would open her mouth to talk again, Harley seeming to be in a pretty good mood " My room was a little bit...untidy so I just turned the living room into a giant bedroom" Harley would then walk into the living room which was empty of all furniture and just filled with mattresses, bed-sheets and pillows; Harley was without a doubt way to excited for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Aggie would smile and thank Harley for showing her in. As Aggie walked into the living room and saw it completely full of mattress and pillows. The blond was happy that she had more room then just a bed that she thought she would have. Aggie would look around and notice something, "Hey," the high school senior would ask. "I don't see any cameras, will the boss be OK if we don't video tape this? I would like that, but I think he would like to see this."

The girl put her pointer fingers together and started fidgeting with them, she was supper shy and didn't want to be tapped while in her sleepwear, but at the same time, she knew she was supposed to be and eventually wanted to be comfortable with being on camera.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Harley would hear her opponent mention the camera and then her expression would drop for a second and she would open her mouth "Oh...I forgot about that..." Harley would then seem to ponder for a few seconds before she clicked her fingers then went to go find a camera the previous owner used in the side room before returning again.
As she quickly set up the camera she would say " Something seems a little bit weird about videoing it when no one is watching...I think I might actually prefer just having the fans hold the cameras" After setting up the camera on the wall Harley would turn around to her opponent, expecting her to know if that would do or not, despite Harley having much more experience in the AFW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:20 pm

Aggie wasn't really sure if that was enough, but descided that it was going to be good enough. The blonde would smile and say, "Yeah that does seem like it would be more fun, get some fan involvment in also." With that, Aggie would get on the beds in the living room, say a quick prayer and then look at Harley. "So, I'm still new at this, how do we start this out?

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:42 pm

" Yeah you are right, it's better to have the fa- " Harley would start speaking while still messing with the camera before turning around and then would look panicked and cut herself of when she saw her opponent praying, Harley's experience with the heavenly angels had gotten her to fear two things, religious people and modest outfits.
Harley would pause for a second and would resemble a scared bunny before answering Aggie's question " O-Oh yeah we just either both go on our knees or stand then start it whenever" Harley would answer, seeming somewhat nervous now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:19 am

Aggie would smile and nod, as she smiled and jumped onto the bed mattresses and crawl to the middle before getting on her knees. Aggie was kind of nervous, but at the same time ready to show that she was ready to be a wrestler. Aggir would look at her opponent and ask, "Like this? Sorry, I'm new to this, if I am getting anything wrong, please let me know. Also, are there any big rules I should know about?" Aggie think she had the basic's memorized, but she wanted to make sure before she started out on this.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:28 pm

Harley would get onto her knees just a few feet in front of Aggie and smile at her before saying "Well the only important rule is that the winner is decided when one of us gives up, " Harley would then gesture for her opponent to come at her " lets start then!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:35 am

Aggie would smile and nod her head. "Ok! Smile" She would then charge at the fellow kawaii and try to grab her. If this would work she would try to take her opponent to the ground, she doesn't know any sort of martial arts though, so this was just her trying to put all her weight on her opponent and try to force her onto the bedded ground.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next