Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:29 am

Masako wiped the spit off of her face as she got up while Rhiannon spoke to her. Once up on her feet she looked at her " Yes that is true I may be at a disadvantage since youre a masochist but I'm not one with much shame anymore so itll be pretty hard to get me humilated " Masako said back. Once Rhea got off her boots the strawberry blonde would grab Rhea again in a lock up as she wondered what ideas this girl had and how she was going to counter them and humilate her to win.

Back to top Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:38 am

Rhiannon would smirk confidently and say " Everyone has shame, you've just never come across such an artistic and intelligent person as myself and so have never found your shame " before bracing herself for her opponents grapple. Rhea would try to go into the lock up with Masako and yet again the lack of experience would be showing as Rhea didn't quite seem as comfortable with the grapple.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:48 am

Masako smirked back as they got into a grapple " so are you saying you have shame to?" she asked while turning her around and pulled up her bra again so the crowd could see her breast " you do have some lovely breast tho" masako smiled and grabbed the girls breast to and squeezed as hard as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:54 am

Rhiannon would let out another squeal when her opponent lifted her bra and her face would start to get slightly pink as her opponent squeezed it and she would resist the urge to let out a moan and instead would just open her mouth and try to speak regardless of the situation " Same trick twice...You really lack creativity Masako." Rhea would say as she tried to elbow Masako, though due to most Rheas attention being on her boob getting squeezed her move could be predicted from a mile away.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:03 am

masako giggled "It not that i just wanted to feel your breast " she said seeing and elbow coming and would move out if the wait abd pull rheas bra off " i do plan on making naked as i try to humiliate you "

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:06 am

Rhiannon would suddenly have her plan crushed when she ended up missing her attack and loosing her bra, Rhea would immediately fall to her knees and try to cover her breasts with her arms and would be red faced in-front of the roaring crowd as she looked up at Masako. Rhea wouldn't quite be able to hide her breasts though as even when she was covering them and tightly holding them they would still be big enough to be seen above and bellow her arms, for once Rhiannon wasn't so happy about having big breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:52 am

Masako looked at Rhiannon as the girl fell to her knees covering her breast " oh i thought you would like that sellsword chan. " Masako would kick Rhea down to her back, looking down at Rhea masako would walk to the girls head and rub her foot on Rhiannons face "do you like that sellswordchan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:13 am

Rhea wouldn't be able to stop her opponent and would end up floored after the 3rd kick then would let out a groan of disgust as she had her opponents foot rubbed into her face. After a few seconds Rhea would actually start to like the humiliation factor and would start to squirm and move her legs as she got a tiny bit turned on by her opponents cruel treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Masako looked down on Rhiannon as the girl started to squirm and move her legs. " already getting wet sellsword chan ?" Masako walked down to Rheas lower noddy and grabbed her pants as she tried to pull them dowm so only her pamtie remained " ohh cute under wear matches your bra." She giggled as she grabbed her legs ad lifted them up " I can see a wet spot"

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Rhea would hear her opponents taunting and try to flail her legs to take away Masako's control but wouldn't be able to shake the woman off. " Rhea would then respond to Masako by saying " Oh yeah?, do you want to get closer to it and take a better look?" Rhiannon would say before she had her legs lifted up by her opponent and would try to wrap her legs around Masako's waist when she lifted her legs. If this was successful then Rhea would start to squeeze her opponent's waist in the body scissors hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next